Sushant Singh Rajput FC- Tumsa Nahin Dekha - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Sneha🤗🤗

Thanks for the article🤗

So guess Ekta must be realizing AK got another winner so she is now wanting to work with her cousin😃

So guess shooting is done and post production of KPC on! they were very quite for the Hyderabad shooting and no tweets/pictures of the location😕 and we were all worried when they were going to resume shooting😆 so now another two months for promos/trailers.

Fatima hi, sushi fan said she doesn't reveal her name on social networkin sites..

By the way I agree wiy u n sonii sushant in kpc is reason to go n watch it in theatres irrespective if a classic or not.. Plus go to the theatre to watch the movie ih kpc promo will release(mostly herione 21st sept)..
Eid mubarak Taz di, Fatima di and others
Originally posted by majoni03

Good morning all. rash said on pr forum that KPC shooting has completed and now they r doing post production works

Hi Tanmi, after a long time chatting with you🤗

Thanks for the information.🤗 guess they were very quite about it😆
Originally posted by stefanandre

Hi Tanmi, after a long time chatting with you🤗

Thanks for the information.🤗 guess they were very quite about it😆

Hi karen di🤗. how r u?
and yes they finished the  shooting we were waiting for next schedule to start😆. So  sushant may be busy preparing for his next project
Hi karen hw are u aftr long tym..
I still feel the hy shoot has to b done.. Perhaps the dance seq is done or may b the shoot is complete as tht ht art said tht a fortnight thy were to start the shoot guess sushi was req so he was here n thy must hv shot his scenes or somethin like tht.. We'll need to hear frm ak or pragya.. Plus I remem amit telin his fan he is shapin up fr the last sch of his movie aka kpc.. So who knows may b thyl start shootin soon n it won't b a lenghty sch too..considerin its js 20 percent..
Taz I agree wit ur post yest its not few of us only who stopped watchin pr bty way too many others too.. So we can safely say tht sushant fans tho nt on if syill don't follo pr wit out him.. If nt fr arvi I'm sure it wud we another strugglin prog stretchin bynd its capacity..

Hi tanmi thnk fr post the info here..

Were is saba she didn't visit fc again..
i agree sneha i dont think hyd schedule is done we would have got an article deffo from hyd times and all i guess only little is left and they are working for promo now 
Sneha watching for arvi is equally not done according to me it says they have moved on so i for once dont buy that i am not telling tis bec i dont like arvi or something but look it doesnt make sense
Originally posted by sushantfan

Todays toi arti..

It looks like Ekta Kapoor is widening the genres of films being made under her banner.

After collaborating with makers like Dibakar Bannerjee and Vishal Bhardwaj, Ekta has now got her cousin, director Abhishek Kapoor on board for her next production venture.

Gattu, as he's affectionately called by family and friends, established himself as a director with Rock On!! and is currently overseeing the post-production of his next, Kai Po Che!.

It is learnt that Gattu's next for Ekta is an intense love story, the script of which is being written. Sources close to the Kapoors say that casting will begin after the filmmaker completes his script.

"Things will speed up after his film releases in January as their plans are to start shooting some time mid next year," sums up our source.
Suddenly ek realised her brothers value casting i am sure will be biggies ðŸ¥±