Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC- Tumsa Nahin Dekha (Page 145)

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 14017

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Originally posted by majoni03

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

sometimes i wonder will ever indian tv stop being soo regressive it is way too much now Angry i just reAD BV IS PLANNING TO  REUNITE ANANDI-JAGYA WOW WAT A MSG IF A HUSBAND LEAVES U AND COME BACK TO U except him DSDD is justifying viraaj is not it limits now


Anshi where do u read this? I want Anandi to marry shiv
anjum farooqi birthday article on first page tanmi i thought bv was only logical show(atleast 50%) on indian tv never felt it is dragged like pr but after reading tis i am gonna quit tis show as well it is an insult to me as a viewer wat on earth do they think girls are?


oh noCry. i have to stop watching BV again. i started watching it again after shiv's entry. what's wrong with BV cvs? Anandi jagya reunion will be like supporting child marriage

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 18350

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

di the downfall has to come and dare jhanvi goes back to him i am gonna personally go to mumbai and kill writers enough of showing girl as abla naari now no moreAngry HC is a fab actor di even karanvir but tat is not point show needs to show something positive and hell as someone was defending viraaj telling he is not able to protect her from his love ten atleast i dont need or any girl dont need such losersAngry
 
How come you never comment on the forum...we could use more people on the "Good"  side..LOL
 
Forget it...I don't particularily enjoy getting into arguments...but sometimes...somethings...I can't let go. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChannaMereya

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 11813

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Originally posted by Tazeen_Rida2004

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

hello taz di it will come in a while i suppose

Hi Anshi & FatemaHug
hoping to get youtube link...cant wait to see chalta phirta sushant, i mean ab tak pics me hi dekh rahe theEmbarrassedLOL
mujhe bolta hua chahiyeLOL

LOL It will be gr8 if we get bolta hua sushant tooEmbarrassed
majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 14017

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
btw karanveer is doing very good job. i love his acting(not his characterLOL)


Edited by majoni03 - 25 August 2012 at 4:44am
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 43917

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

di the downfall has to come and dare jhanvi goes back to him i am gonna personally go to mumbai and kill writers enough of showing girl as abla naari now no moreAngry HC is a fab actor di even karanvir but tat is not point show needs to show something positive and hell as someone was defending viraaj telling he is not able to protect her from his love ten atleast i dont need or any girl dont need such losersAngry
 
How come you never comment on the forum...we could use more people on the "Good"  side..LOL
 
Forget it...I don't particularily enjoy getting into arguments...but sometimes...somethings...I can't let go. Dead
di because once wen i wanted to i was appaled with justification for viraaj and remember a girl saying if her husband loves her soo much she is ready to be his slave something on tat line and i was like in which century are we living? i for once dont  understand mentality of ppl honestly these ppl actually exist in India is wat bothers me infact educated ppl too i actually get into arguments in my every day life toh dont wanna get here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 18350

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hi Taz Tongue...I see you're here this morning too.
 
Has anyone heard from Sneha?  I haven't seen her here in many days.


Edited by ummesulaiman - 25 August 2012 at 4:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 43917

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Originally posted by majoni03

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

sometimes i wonder will ever indian tv stop being soo regressive it is way too much now Angry i just reAD BV IS PLANNING TO  REUNITE ANANDI-JAGYA WOW WAT A MSG IF A HUSBAND LEAVES U AND COME BACK TO U except him DSDD is justifying viraaj is not it limits now


Anshi where do u read this? I want Anandi to marry shiv
anjum farooqi birthday article on first page tanmi i thought bv was only logical show(atleast 50%) on indian tv never felt it is dragged like pr but after reading tis i am gonna quit tis show as well it is an insult to me as a viewer wat on earth do they think girls are?


oh noCry. i have to stop watching BV again. i started watching it again after shiv's entry. what's wrong with BV cvs? Anandi jagya reunion will be like supporting child marriage
u know my mom had told tat tis is gonna happen but i tpld her na they wont do tis but she said tis is INDIAN TV so dont accept miracles so i think i lost the bet my mom told they had justified soo many wrong and will justify tis too
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 43917

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

btw karanveer is doing very good job. i love his acting(not his characterLOL)
i know he is fab but his character is puke worthy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Qmajoni03

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushant Singh Rajput FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1220   Views: 63346

-Priya- 1220 63346 04 May 2012 at 1:30am by sushita30
Bebo Fc koi tumsa nahi siggy contest page 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ARJRANSIDVARSK   Replies: 1184   Views: 31805

ARJRANSIDVARSK 1184 31805 19 August 2011 at 10:59am by ZoobiDoobi
*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: toothbrush13   Replies: 98   Views: 16695

toothbrush13 98 16695 17 April 2011 at 12:45pm by nikitagmc
*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: blyton   Replies: 1115   Views: 123525

blyton 1115 123525 08 December 2010 at 2:13am by blyton
Sushant Singh Rajput FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: nitzi   Replies: 1198   Views: 64791

nitzi 1198 64791 14 November 2010 at 11:04pm by ctnabilah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index