Sushant Singh Rajput FC- Tumsa Nahin Dekha - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Fatima

Thank you sooo much; awesome siggy; please thank Pooji for them 🤗 thanks for the pm too.
Edited by stefanandre - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Hi Guys,

Just in case I missed someone in my PMs...I'm posting my special Eidee here...😆

These are all free for use for SSR FC members.

If anyone doesn't have an imgur account and needs codes...please PM me.

Hope you like them...😳

Lots of Love Always, 🤗

Fatima

A big thanks toPooji ( P.Kamaljit.Sean ) for the creations:

Hi Fatema🤗
a big 🤗 for beautiful siggies😊
i just loved my eidi, thank you so much & thanks to pooji😃
Hello everyone🤗
Hope we get Sushi darshan soon...
Thanks a lot for the special Eidee Fatima- this was so sweet of you! The siggies are absolutely gorgeous.

@Taz: Your Salman Kat avi is really nice! I saw ETT recently, mast hai movie! :D

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share the link to my new Meet SS: She's Having a Baby

@anshi thnks a ton for help! u r a darling .                                                                                            

@fatima am curious about ur meet  will surely visit  link . actually was not aware of kdmhmd when it was playing so srry. but when i read ur posts reg  preet  i realise   i have missed something  super.
oops double post!
Edited by fansush - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fansush

@anshi thnks a ton for help! u r a darling .                                                                                            

@fatima am curious about ur meet  will surely visit  link . actually was not aware of kdmhmd when it was playing so srry. but when i read ur posts reg  preet  i realise   i have missed something  super.

Preet Juneja of Kis Desh as you may know was Sushant's first role on TV.  I absolutely loved this particular character and Sushant's portrayal of him...

Angry young man one minute, prankster prince the next...and the most sacrificing brother and loving husband...loved him loved him loved him...you may call me a Meet Fanatic...In fact I only write about them.

Would love to get your opinion on the new SS, as well as the FF I've written previously.  the link I posted earlier...will give you easy acess to both 😃

By the way...A lot of the more popular Meet scenes, in case you are interested,  can be found on their Appreciation thread at the following link:

Sushita at screening of shirin farhad
Credit-Anam
Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago
haila they look gorgeous 
rasika ji ur first one to call me darling *wipes her tears*