Sushant Singh Rajput FC- Tumsa Nahin Dekha - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by majoni03

we can mail zee at [email protected]

Thanks Tanmi, going to send them an email; we really have nothing to loose. Zee knows that Sushant/Sushita  was/is their TRP gainer so I am sure they will (hopefully) listen to their fans. It has been so long since we last saw Sushant's performance (Apsara/Dubai) and I miss seeing him perform and act, miss seeing him on screen period.😭
Thnks fr the info karen.. M sure sushant n z don't hv much bad blood so thr are slim chances.. Bt thy may nt want sushant performin as manav is hiten n so sushant performin may affect tht.. However nothin to loose we can try.. I posted on profile too.. So let's c hw it works..
Sneha, understand what you are saying but the article is saying stars from yester years and Sushant just left them not even a year ago - anyway I am hoping and wishing that by some slim chance, Sushant is asked to perform - Zee knows how successful the Umeed show was and Sushant was the main attraction there so if they know what is good for them😃 they should ask Sushant to perform.

The article does not say when the event is so hoping it is in a month's time at least because maybe by then KPC will be all wrapped up ready to start promoting and I am sure UTV and AK knows how popular Sushant is with Zee so what better platform than Zee to promote their movie.

Guess, I am just desparate/longing to see Sushant back on screen😳
Edited by stefanandre - 11 years ago
Oh ok.. Let's hope sushant will perform or somethin.. Or betr still we hv sushant wit a umeed event repertoire..
Hello guys,
wassup???
It will be treat for all sushi pankha if he performs in zee event😳
Ohhh Sushant miss u so much onscreen😔
Originally posted by Tazeen_Rida2004

Ohhh Sushant miss u so much onscreen😔

Hi taz..
Arrey sushis lux ad is shown frequently across all channels now a days.. So u can catch him thr.. Bt yes miss him on screen sometyms..
Where is anu n her arman update..
Sushant some new info hope we get soon 😛 ⭐️