Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swahidantli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

somewher ppl bringing sushant in the discusions implies that he can never be forgotten.. since salman fans werent sucessful in proving salman better(which they never can ) they are just trying to provoke others... well just a sign of them being jealous of sush... obvio coz sush was way better...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ even in the next season ppl are discussing his performances only๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

You want sewwaiya?  This you are asking from a person who doesn't particularly like sweets.

I mean in my house everyone is like moon meetha karo and I'm like mera moon namkeen karo. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know where this tradition of sewwaiya came from...but I did my cultural duty and made some this morning...open wide...I'm sending a virtual bowlful your way...๐Ÿ˜†

sushifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with wat u said fatima di
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Taz, Fatima, Ali and anyone else on the FC celebrating Eid, wishing you:

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Karen for ur wishes๐Ÿค—
stefanandre thumbnail
You are welcome Taz๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Enjoy the day with your family and loved ones Taz๐Ÿค—

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stefanandre

Taz, Fatima, Ali and anyone else on the FC celebrating Eid, wishing you:

Thanks so much Karen...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think Anshi, Sneha and Soni also wished us...thanks to all of you and Khair Mubarak...๐Ÿค—

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sushifan

i agree with wat u said fatima di

Hi Sushifan ๐Ÿ˜›...sorry I don't know your real name.

I guess we're all just checking in at different times and therefore missing each other. ๐Ÿ˜†
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Todays toi arti..

It looks like Ekta Kapoor is widening the genres of films being made under her banner.

After collaborating with makers like Dibakar Bannerjee and Vishal Bhardwaj, Ekta has now got her cousin, director Abhishek Kapoor on board for her next production venture.

Gattu, as he's affectionately called by family and friends, established himself as a director with Rock On!! and is currently overseeing the post-production of his next, Kai Po Che!.

It is learnt that Gattu's next for Ekta is an intense love story, the script of which is being written. Sources close to the Kapoors say that casting will begin after the filmmaker completes his script.

"Things will speed up after his film releases in January as their plans are to start shooting some time mid next year," sums up our source.
stefanandre thumbnail
Fatima you are most welcome๐Ÿค— sorry I wished you late๐Ÿ˜ณ hope you had a wonderful Eid with your family and loved ones and your sons were happy with what you got for them๐Ÿค—
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning all. rash said on pr forum that KPC shooting has completed and now they r doing post production works
Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago