Sushant Singh Rajput FC- Tumsa Nahin Dekha - Page 54

Posted: 11 years ago
Reg kpc I think thr is a lot more thn js shootin the film.. Havin completed 80 pcent as wt sushant told madhura I'm sure thy are workin on the technical n sound n othr aspects which is imp too.. N the other 20 percent will b like a 20 day sch or more mostly..
Originally posted by majoni03

btw there are rumours that shivani may win jdj. but i want either rashmi or darsheel to win
i read too and believe it to be authentic as last time too mid day told about it in well advance about chang winning and she is only non dancer who has improved so well for their strategy😡
Originally posted by sushantfan

Reg kpc I think thr is a lot more thn js shootin the film.. Havin completed 80 pcent as wt sushant told madhura I'm sure thy are workin on the technical n sound n othr aspects which is imp too.. N the other 20 percent will b like a 20 day sch or more mostly..
i hightime doubt madhura 😆 but yes something is happening so only pcy tweeted
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

i read too and believe it to be authentic as last time too mid day told about it in well advance about chang winning and she is only non dancer who has improved so well for their strategy😡

if they want non dancers to win then why they take dancers😡.
Originally posted by majoni03

if they want non dancers to win then why they take dancers😡.
the game of trps see jdj record u will understand😆
Me too rashmi in jdj want her to win.. Actually want to c sushant rashmi danc together once..
Originally posted by sushantfan

Me too rashmi in jdj want her to win.. Actually want to c sushant rashmi danc together once..
highly unlikely baby😆 bte jdj tis week will be real test as noone can do bulk voting by sms

the game of trps see jdj record u will understand😆

I didn't see the previous 3 seasons of jdj. Only watched the last season for sushita. this time i sometimes watch it for time pass

tanmi are u there?

yes dear
looks like certain section of ppl are too disillusioned by themselves i mean gia never fails to crack me up🤣