Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sush_IshaanKPC

Hello😊
i'm new to IF & biggest phan of Sushant Rajput😃 while surfing on google i found this FC link😳 so is this the place to discuss Mr.Rajput,hmmm COOL 😎
well i wanna join all of you😳

hi saba..
m sneha.. welcome to if n sushants fc..
yes his some fans are active here..  many othrs are here too bt are lil busy..
bt wenever thr is somethin significant on sushant this place bcums a mad house..
so welcome to sushant n his pankhas craziness..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm i am so keen on naming my baby nephew sushant lol
SushantTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

hello saba so u seem to be excited about KPC just like us so where do u live and have u met MR rajput?

No i havnt met Mr.Rajput😳 but its my wish to meet him atleast once😆 & yeah i'm very excited abt his debut movie KPC😊
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

hmm i am so keen on naming my baby nephew sushant lol

😲u serious..
u are certainly sushants biggg pankha..
ChannaMereya thumbnail

No i havnt met Mr.Rajput😳 but its my wish to meet him atleast once😆 & yeah i'm very excited abt his debut movie KPC😊

Acha if u dont mind wat do u do i mean are u student or working it is so nice to have new ppl joining inspit of the man being gayab for so long😆 proves he is not forgotten atleast
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushantfan

😲u serious..
u are certainly sushants biggg pankha..

dude no gud name coming up dont worry my mom wont she already think i have lost it and my cousin bro wont name him till my mom agrees 😆
SushantTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushantfan

hi saba..
m sneha.. welcome to if n sushants fc..
yes his some fans are active here..  many othrs are here too bt are lil busy..
bt wenever thr is somethin significant on sushant this place bcums a mad house..
so welcome to sushant n his pankhas craziness..

Thank You Sneha😊
i'm his fan since KDMHMD days😳 i loved him as Preet❤️ & then started watching PR...to be honest the way he portrayed Manav no one can do this👍🏼👏 he is star true star⭐️
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Thank You Sneha😊
i'm his fan since KDMHMD days😳 i loved him as Preet❤️ & then started watching PR...to be honest the way he portrayed Manav no one can do this👍🏼👏 he is star true star⭐️

lol saba all of us feel same😆
ChannaMereya thumbnail
hmm gov of karnataka has gone nuts wat do they expect from girls 😡
sushantfan thumbnail

Actors practise for All Stars Football Club match

We'd told you how filmmaker Bunty Walia, who'd been lying low after his 2010 film, Lamhaa, was planning an All Stars Football Club (ASFC) to be professionally run by his company.

A heady mix of actors, cricketers and other sportspersons, the club would play three matches every year, each game of 90 minutes duration, with proceeds going toward charity. We now bring you pictures of some of the club's star members from the ground as they practise for the forthcoming friendly matches through which they plan to raise funds for charitable causes. It is learnt there are two-hour practice sessions every Saturday and Sunday for the budding footballers to get acclimatised with the game.

Regulars at these sessions include Ranbir Kapoor, Marc Robinson, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Ritwik Bhattacharya, Amit Gaur, Sachin Joshi, Caesar, Karan Wahi and Hrishant Goswami. Other players, who're part of the club but can't make it due to prior commitments, will undergo training whenever time permits. Practice will start in full swing under the guidance of ace footballer Baichung Bhutia once the football grounds are available in September. Others who've signed up for the All Stars Football Club are Abhishek Bachchan,Leander Paes, Mahesh Bhupati, Dino Morea, Zayed Khan, Arjun Kapoor, Sreesanth, Abhishek Kapoor, Viren Rasquinha, Sajid Nadiadwala, Harman Baweja, Raj Kundra, Bosco, Sikandar Kher and Romeo Bates.