Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: majoni03

I think they invited him but Sushant didn't go because of his contact . But this year he may go to promote KPC

hmm may be ur rite tanmi 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

well tat raises exp from him so i am scared u see πŸ˜³

I'm convinced Sushant is studying ballet and all...for that YRF dance film offer.

He's been pretty clever about choosing his projects...knock on wood...and I'm sure he's negotiated something between UTV and YRF.

A lot I guess rides on KPC though...let's keep hoping and praying for the best. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

See this is what I don't understand...I have't seen this trailer...but how come its already out...and the movie doesn't even have a title πŸ˜•...and we have so little on KPC...I mean it's not like SRK needs advertising...he's already an international name.  People will flock to the movie just because it's the first time SRK-Kat hat come together on a project.

I personally don't think she can act...but that's another story.

I also don't like that AK seems to be targeting Gujrat too heavily for KPC...what about the rest of the nation?

well tat is first time in history of indian  movie trailer without title yrf app wanted  the trailer to come with ETT so Kat i second u on tatπŸ˜†   hmm KPC will be promoted heavily in gujarat bec it need to get its money bacck but rest nation will not be left behind as AK and UTV are not tat dumb 
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

See this is what I don't understand...I have't seen this trailer...but how come its already out...and the movie doesn't even have a title πŸ˜•...and we have so little on KPC...I mean it's not like SRK needs advertising...he's already an international name.  People will flock to the movie just because it's the first time SRK-Kat hat come together on a project.

I personally don't think she can act...but that's another story.

I also don't like that AK seems to be targeting Gujrat too heavily for KPC...what about the rest of the nation?

Hi Fatima di. i think as kpc will show Gujrat riots(as per the book) so Ak is targetting mainly gujrat so that they don't have to face any problem at the time of release. as u know these are very sensitive issue
ChannaMereya thumbnail
riots india has now become synonymous to tis😑
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: majoni03

Hi Fatima di. i think as kpc will show Gujrat riots(as per the book) so Ak is targetting mainly gujrat so that they don't have to face any problem at the time of release. as u know these are very sensitive issue

Ah yes...very intelligent observation...thanks Tanmi. πŸ˜›
ChannaMereya thumbnail
fatima di hoping and praying wat u think is true waise their has to be some reason for him to learn ballet aiwayi ballet kyun sikhega?
ChannaMereya thumbnail
wonder if sushant ever realised wat a loyal pankha we are of his πŸ˜† and optimistic too
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

fatima di hoping and praying wat u think is true waise their has to be some reason for him to learn ballet aiwayi ballet kyun sikhega?

right Anshi.
Fatima_Q thumbnail

riots india has now become synonymous to tis😑

I'm afraid the whole world is really going down the tube.

But you have to remember India is a very large country...with like so many different languages, cultures, religions, and ethnical, social, and economical backgrounds that it's so easy to promote division.  Unfortunately the wrong people always take advantage of that.

The nation's leaders should promote the idea of everyone being Indian first...as well as seeing each other that way...you know...united we stand...type of thing.

I have zero knowledge on Indian politics...but I think politicians everywhere are pretty much useless.  🀒  I really don't know what I'm going to do come election time here in the U.S.  It's always choose crap or more crap. 🀒