India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shiv still needs to know much (Page 3)

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Ufff... where to start... I feel all ansy inside like when I do while waiting for Salman Khan's next movie LOL. I think he needs to know about her childhood and hardships and then work his way up to the adult Anandi's struggles. And I want him to replace every bad memory with a beautiful one Day Dreaming

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I want him to know everything about her too. How she struggled to study and with dadisa's orthodox rules. How she saved jagya and how he betrayed her. How she didn't enjoy being mischievous, naughty. I want him to know all about that is to know about her.
Also i want his family to know few things about her then just that she is married and is divorced. Like how she struggled to stand up after being abused and achieved a lot. How she lost her childhood to child marriage. 
Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i want shiv to know complete story of Jagaya and Anandi not just specific things ..as much as  he should know how much pain Anandi has got due to Jagaya   so is important for him how many good memories Jagaya gave to Anandi...no one loves a bad guy so if Anandi loves Jagaya and still remembers him  it is so difficult for her to get over her past  means Jagaya  was also  good to her he gave her many good memories .  if Anandi saved his life Jagaya too saved Anandi's life many times ..Shiv  needs to know all ..he needs to understand the bond Anandi has with Jagaya so that these things won't create problem for his and Anandi's relation in future ...i dont think Anand will ever forget Jagaya the day she saw him in  trouble the bond she has with them ..how much she cares for him she will rush to his rescue and shiv won't be hitting his head on wall so its better to know all  and understand the bond Anandi has with Jagaya ...
kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
you know what else i think shiv should know? that anandi was much better in studies that jagya. she just left it. and if given a chance she could have been a much better doctor than jagya.

but fate would have it another way. and here is helping and affecting the lives of a whole village (or even villages)! who would have thought of that!

you know shiv's family should know this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123

Go to top