Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kgh212121

What bullet thing? Haven't watched from beginning.

Actually dear during the childhood days Anandi, i order to save Jagiya,had taken a bullet on her head.She almost died for that useless creature😑
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would like Shiv to know about the bullet thing too. And also the latest property issue when Anandi slapped Jags. I think incident will tell him how much the Singhs love Anandi and don't care about Jags.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hell ! Yeah ! Shiv should definitely know about that bullet incident and how that pighead used to insult her, what the hell he did with her when she went mumbai to wish him happy birthday, how rudely he behaved with her there saying that you are a born ganwar and you will remain ganwar throughout your life, how he scooped up things saying Anandi is her relative not wife, uuurrrhgghhh...mujhe ye sab yaad aate hi itni nafrat hoti hai us jaggu se !! 😑 😑 More than gawari HE is respinsible for Anandi's ruined life, he took away all the happiness from that always smiling and happy girl. He ''gifted'' her so much pain that now she have forgot how to laugh !! He made that cute girl mature before her age ! He...he... 😑 😑
The girl who give him, his life, he took away all life from her ! He mentally assaulted..abused her ! People who are saying ki gawari is the main culprit, should go back and watch those epis in which jagiya insults anandi constantly..brutally !!
😑 That man dont deserve any forgiveness !! 😑 He deserve thrashings, insults and ignorance !!

Shiv should know everything about Anandi. The sacrifices she has done,the insults she have tolerated in such an early age, the hurt...the pain...everything !!
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Malika I too want that Shiv come to know about all the pains of Anandi so he could heal them...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
actually pia koi badi baat nahi thi anandi ne jaitsar se jagya ko birthday wish nahi kiya isliye jagya anandi se naaraj ho gaye akele mein keh raha tha ek gauri hai jisne  ladki hote hue pehle propose karti hai aur ek anandi hai jo mujhe phone pe birthday wish nahi kar sakti itni zara si baat pe usne anandi se rishta tod diya
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think Shiv has kind of idea about Anandi & her struggles though the amount of struggle he might not know hence he has a great respect for her that inspite of all this she has risen to the top & become sarpanch!!! I wish gauri is some distant relative of shiv who gauri adores a lot & when her truth is exposed in fromt of shiv he shud  ban her from his life & insult her in front of anandi-that wud be a befitting reply to the besharm couple that even the last straw of relative/hope is lost for them!!!
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ufff... where to start... I feel all ansy inside like when I do while waiting for Salman Khan's next movie πŸ˜†. I think he needs to know about her childhood and hardships and then work his way up to the adult Anandi's struggles. And I want him to replace every bad memory with a beautiful one 😍

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I want him to know everything about her too. How she struggled to study and with dadisa's orthodox rules. How she saved jagya and how he betrayed her. How she didn't enjoy being mischievous, naughty. I want him to know all about that is to know about her.
Also i want his family to know few things about her then just that she is married and is divorced. Like how she struggled to stand up after being abused and achieved a lot. How she lost her childhood to child marriage. 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i want shiv to know complete story of Jagaya and Anandi not just specific things ..as much as  he should know how much pain Anandi has got due to Jagaya   so is important for him how many good memories Jagaya gave to Anandi...no one loves a bad guy so if Anandi loves Jagaya and still remembers him  it is so difficult for her to get over her past  means Jagaya  was also  good to her he gave her many good memories .  if Anandi saved his life Jagaya too saved Anandi's life many times ..Shiv  needs to know all ..he needs to understand the bond Anandi has with Jagaya so that these things won't create problem for his and Anandi's relation in future ...i dont think Anand will ever forget Jagaya the day she saw him in  trouble the bond she has with them ..how much she cares for him she will rush to his rescue and shiv won't be hitting his head on wall so its better to know all  and understand the bond Anandi has with Jagaya ...
kgh212121 thumbnail
you know what else i think shiv should know? that anandi was much better in studies that jagya. she just left it. and if given a chance she could have been a much better doctor than jagya.

but fate would have it another way. and here is helping and affecting the lives of a whole village (or even villages)! who would have thought of that!

you know shiv's family should know this.