Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

NEW AnSh Vm ~ HEER..Jab tak hai Jaan (pg:16 (Page 9)

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@Bharthi: ya... promos are hilarious...when my PC wasn't working I came across this show while surfing channels... it started on 16 July..
aree care kori na samjh nahi aya... it means care nahi karte LOL
This show is set in a medical college... janavi mukharjee is new student to join the college & krishnendu is senior student... in the first episode  khrishnedu had to do delivery of a baby in unusual circumstances to save the mother & child & due to some MU between janvi & khrishnu fight with each other...

Awwe thanks for the info ..dear..hey.maine bhi same guess kiya..care nahi karte...LOLROFL

i like college Bg shows..ok will start watching it..Wink

will be back in 1 hr..sorry yaar ..jab bhi tum online hoti ho..my busy rehti hoon...Aaj NBt forum bhi check nahi kiya...see u later..
till then tc..love u..baby..Hug

Edited by Bharti_k - 16 August 2012 at 6:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Awwe thanks for the info ..dear..hey.maine bhi same guess kiya..care nahi karte...LOLROFL

i like college Bg shows..ok will start watching it..Wink

will be back in 1 hr..sorry yaar ..jab bhi tum online hoti ho..my busy rehti hoon...Aaj NBt forum bhi check nahi kiya...see u later..
till then tc..love u..baby..Hug

lol... I know title cracked you up because it's completely contradictory to what they are showing in the serial...LOL  kori means karna & naa means no... so bangla is also like hindi...Tongue
ya it's a college based show... check out the first episode I'm sure you'll like it... promos are interesting but also deceptive as from the look it seems hilarious but the actual situation turns out to be serious one... but locations are very real & many times they use hindi songs in the show...like in the opening scene of the college they used loose control song from rang de basanti..Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzrwB_k63M

Bharti_k

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ClapClap both r good vm but i love 1st vm

Bharti_k

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
 @ A2ZV :   Hey..thanks.. for watching  dear..Hug sure will continue..Smile

Edited by Bharti_k - 17 August 2012 at 10:25am
Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvim

ClapClap both r good vm but i love 1st vm

Hey..thanks dear..Hug
Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

lol... I know title cracked you up because it's completely contradictory to what they are showing in the serial...LOL  kori means karna & naa means no... so bangla is also like hindi...Tongue
ya it's a college based show... check out the first episode I'm sure you'll like it... promos are interesting but also deceptive as from the look it seems hilarious but the actual situation turns out to be serious one... but locations are very real & many times they use hindi songs in the show...like in the opening scene of the college they used loose control song from rang de basanti..Smile
Oh ..thanks for the link dear..i  saw.. many  +ve response at  YT...mein raat ko aaram se dekh ker batati hoon ..will ask u if i got any doubts... LOL

btw..i updated new .. AnshVM  ~ tu jaane na..~ free time per dekhlena...sorry ..yaar ..i didn't PM ..

Cu latter ..Smile

misty85

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hello everyone..

New Ansh vm ..Tu jaane na..updated on first page..      
pls..do watch n leave ur comments..will keep on updating this thread..Thank u all..have a nice day...Hug

Bharathi Kumar...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111misty85

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Bharti ji...i want to give u a tight hug right now Hug
i loved ur editing..its amazing..the scenes u have used..i can describe them with only one word & that is PERFECT!!!!!!! Day Dreaming..i loved it..and it goes to favorites of my AnSh channel..Embarrassed

btw...do u know that u have stolen my song? Tongue.. since last few days i was hearing to this song and i thought this song will match the situation of AnSh so nicely..so i thought i will make a VM on this song this weekend!! Tongue...but now after watching ur VM i can't dare to make another vm on this same song..seriously! i loved ur VM so much Embarrassed...and believe me from 0:40 to 0:48 secs scenes u have used..omg! i imagined the same scenes for my vm too Shocked..so do we think alike? Wink LOL

just one thing...not sure which software u use..can u try to make the video full screen..without the black border at the sides of the video? i think full screen videos looks better Embarrassed...keep making more Hug

Bharti_k

Go to top