Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

NEW AnSh Vm ~ HEER..Jab tak hai Jaan (pg:16 (Page 12)

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by misty85

pather panchali was nominated for oscars... no I don't think so... but it was screened at cannes film festival... & got critical acclaim... it was really appreciated movie out side India at that time... this is also my first bangla movie that I saw... it's directly influenced by Italian movie bicycle thief (one of my favourites)... after watching pather I was so tempted to watch the entire trilogy that I got the other 2 movies from trilogy from my friends & saw them.
yes SGP was remake of OBS & the production house was same... even dialogues & scenes were same in bangla & hindi versions.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD541DE1AAB9C7FD0&feature=plcp

OBS ended when ishaan gets his memory back & he marries Lolita (suhana) again... but in hindi version they showed the entry of bade papa & mumbai track... I still think SGP's situation was better than what we are watching in NBT...haan cancer track aur memory loss track mein kuch dullness agayi thi... par vaise mujhe pura show achcha laga.

Oh..is it not nominated for oscars..i read some where... not remember properly.. but it won many international awards..na.. wow..u watched this Movie..seriously Bangla seekhna chahiye..Tongue
Yeah..SGP was a refreshing show..full of life..some how i missed the last parts..may be due to it's timings.7.30 Pm..i watched up to Mumbai track..all are hilarious characters..LOL

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

[
Oh..is it not nominated for oscars..i read some where... not remember properly.. but it won many international awards..na.. wow..u watched this Movie..seriously Bangla seekhna chahiye..Tongue
Yeah..SGP was a refreshing show..full of life..some how i missed the last parts..may be due to it's timings.7.30 Pm..i watched up to Mumbai track..all are hilarious characters..LOL

May be I'm not sure about oscars part... as far as I know Mother India was the first movie to go to oscars... but I'm sure about critical acclaim of pather... abhi bhi yeh colleges mein dikhate hain.. In fact I also saw it in my college... mujhe itni achchi lagi ki mujhe yeh jaana tha ki aage appu ke saath kya hua... then I saw 2 other sequels of the movie... I still have dvds of entire trilogy.
Timings of SGP were a major issue sometimes I used to miss the episodes but then it was part of routine... I saw the entire show.. & whenever I couldn't catch the episode I saw it on net... mumbai track was good except shona's part... ending achchi thi quite predictable... DDLJ style mein show end hua...Wink I also liked suhaan's acting career part... gauri bahu part was truly hilarious... they mocked SP's other shows directly...LOLLOL

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

May be I'm not sure about oscars part... as far as I know Mother India was the first movie to go to oscars... but I'm sure about critical acclaim of pather... abhi bhi yeh colleges mein dikhate hain.. In fact I also saw it in my college... mujhe itni achchi lagi ki mujhe yeh jaana tha ki aage appu ke saath kya hua... then I saw 2 other sequels of the movie... I still have dvds of entire trilogy.
Timings of SGP were a major issue sometimes I used to miss the episodes but then it was part of routine... I saw the entire show.. & whenever I couldn't catch the episode I saw it on net... mumbai track was good except shona's part... ending achchi thi quite predictable... DDLJ style mein show end hua...Wink I also liked suhaan's acting career part... gauri bahu part was truly hilarious... they mocked SP's other shows directly...LOLLOL

Actually ..i had not seen this movie..but heard lot about it..but i didn't knew about it's sequels..now i'm getting curiosity...i should watch this movie with English Sub titles..Smile
yeah..Suhaana  was very good..she has got lot of fame..through this show..na...i forgot..her name
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Actually ..i had not seen this movie..but heard lot about it..but i didn't knew about it's sequels..now i'm getting curiosity...i should watch this movie with English Sub titles..Smile
yeah..Suhaana  was very good..she has got lot of fame..through this show..na...i forgot..her name

pather is a must watch movie for every film enthusiast... you can find it's summery here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pather_Panchali
actually the trilogy tells the story of appu a small kid... in first movie (pather panchali) appu lives with his mother & elder sister in a village.. due to illness his sister dies one night... in second movie appu's family moves to varansi & his father dies... in third movie appu grows up & marries ... later his wife dies during child-birth... appu starts hating his own son due to this... later when he visits his in-laws he starts bonding with his own son... & at the end father & son leave together from appu's in-laws house... it's a very touching tale...
The actress who played suhana is ragini khanna... I really felt bad for her... this is the third time her show went off-air just like that... I've seen her in Radha ki betiyaan with supriya ji... she was also good in bhaskar bharti...
Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

pather is a must watch movie for every film enthusiast... you can find it's summery here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pather_Panchali
actually the trilogy tells the story of appu a small kid... in first movie (pather panchali) appu lives with his mother & elder sister in a village.. due to illness his sister dies one night... in second movie appu's family moves to varansi & his father dies... in third movie appu grows up & marries ... later his wife dies during child-birth... appu starts hating his own son due to this... later when he visits his in-laws he starts bonding with his own son... & at the end father & son leave together from appu's in-laws house... it's a very touching tale...
The actress who played suhana is ragini khanna... I really felt bad for her... this is the third time her show went off-air just like that... I've seen her in Radha ki betiyaan with supriya ji... she was also good in bhaskar bharti...

hey.. tanks for the info n the link..dear..will sure watch this movie...
Mujhe abhi yaad aaya..she is Raagini..i had seen Bhaskar bharathi..she was hilarious ..LOL

btw..now She is hosting Jhalak dikhlaja.. show..today's show was nice with Sallu n Kat..

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@Bharthi: I'm not watching Jhalak these days... sometimes I don't like the drama in reality shows. I've seen some episodes of Bhaskar bharthi... she was really good...
Chalo I'm going now... bye ... good night.

Edited by misty85 - 18 August 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

@Bharthi: I'm not watching Jhalak these days... sometimes I don't like the drama in reality shows. I've seen some episodes of Bhaskar bharthi... she was really good...
Chalo I'm going now... bye ... good night.

Mein regularly nahi dekh ti.. .. kuch interesting promos aaye toh..sirf dance part dekhti hoon...salman ka Chikni chameli dance Hilarious tha...LOL
me too leaving now..Gn n Tc dear...Hug

Edited by Bharti_k - 19 August 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

jassr Newbie
jassr
jassr

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Very nice song and video.

Go to top