Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

NEW AnSh Vm ~ HEER..Jab tak hai Jaan (pg:16 (Page 12)

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 6250

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by misty85



pather panchali was nominated for oscars... no I don't think so... but it was screened at cannes film festival... & got critical acclaim... it was really appreciated movie out side India at that time... this is also my first bangla movie that I saw... it's directly influenced by Italian movie bicycle thief (one of my favourites)... after watching pather I was so tempted to watch the entire trilogy that I got the other 2 movies from trilogy from my friends & saw them.
yes SGP was remake of OBS & the production house was same... even dialogues & scenes were same in bangla & hindi versions.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD541DE1AAB9C7FD0&feature=plcp

OBS ended when ishaan gets his memory back & he marries Lolita (suhana) again... but in hindi version they showed the entry of bade papa & mumbai track... I still think SGP's situation was better than what we are watching in NBT...haan cancer track aur memory loss track mein kuch dullness agayi thi... par vaise mujhe pura show achcha laga.
 
Oh..is it not nominated for oscars..i read some where... not remember properly.. but it won many international awards..na.. wow..u watched this Movie..seriously Bangla seekhna chahiye..Tongue
Yeah..SGP was a refreshing show..full of life..some how i missed the last parts..may be due to it's timings.7.30 Pm..i watched up to Mumbai track..all are hilarious characters..LOL

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by Bharti_k


[
Oh..is it not nominated for oscars..i read some where... not remember properly.. but it won many international awards..na.. wow..u watched this Movie..seriously Bangla seekhna chahiye..Tongue
Yeah..SGP was a refreshing show..full of life..some how i missed the last parts..may be due to it's timings.7.30 Pm..i watched up to Mumbai track..all are hilarious characters..LOL

May be I'm not sure about oscars part... as far as I know Mother India was the first movie to go to oscars... but I'm sure about critical acclaim of pather... abhi bhi yeh colleges mein dikhate hain.. In fact I also saw it in my college... mujhe itni achchi lagi ki mujhe yeh jaana tha ki aage appu ke saath kya hua... then I saw 2 other sequels of the movie... I still have dvds of entire trilogy.
Timings of SGP were a major issue sometimes I used to miss the episodes but then it was part of routine... I saw the entire show.. & whenever I couldn't catch the episode I saw it on net... mumbai track was good except shona's part... ending achchi thi quite predictable... DDLJ style mein show end hua...Wink I also liked suhaan's acting career part... gauri bahu part was truly hilarious... they mocked SP's other shows directly...LOLLOL

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 6250

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

 

May be I'm not sure about oscars part... as far as I know Mother India was the first movie to go to oscars... but I'm sure about critical acclaim of pather... abhi bhi yeh colleges mein dikhate hain.. In fact I also saw it in my college... mujhe itni achchi lagi ki mujhe yeh jaana tha ki aage appu ke saath kya hua... then I saw 2 other sequels of the movie... I still have dvds of entire trilogy.
Timings of SGP were a major issue sometimes I used to miss the episodes but then it was part of routine... I saw the entire show.. & whenever I couldn't catch the episode I saw it on net... mumbai track was good except shona's part... ending achchi thi quite predictable... DDLJ style mein show end hua...Wink I also liked suhaan's acting career part... gauri bahu part was truly hilarious... they mocked SP's other shows directly...LOLLOL

Actually ..i had not seen this movie..but heard lot about it..but i didn't knew about it's sequels..now i'm getting curiosity...i should watch this movie with English Sub titles..Smile
yeah..Suhaana  was very good..she has got lot of fame..through this show..na...i forgot..her name
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k



Actually ..i had not seen this movie..but heard lot about it..but i didn't knew about it's sequels..now i'm getting curiosity...i should watch this movie with English Sub titles..Smile
yeah..Suhaana  was very good..she has got lot of fame..through this show..na...i forgot..her name

pather is a must watch movie for every film enthusiast... you can find it's summery here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pather_Panchali
actually the trilogy tells the story of appu a small kid... in first movie (pather panchali) appu lives with his mother & elder sister in a village.. due to illness his sister dies one night... in second movie appu's family moves to varansi & his father dies... in third movie appu grows up & marries ... later his wife dies during child-birth... appu starts hating his own son due to this... later when he visits his in-laws he starts bonding with his own son... & at the end father & son leave together from appu's in-laws house... it's a very touching tale...
The actress who played suhana is ragini khanna... I really felt bad for her... this is the third time her show went off-air just like that... I've seen her in Radha ki betiyaan with supriya ji... she was also good in bhaskar bharti...
Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 6250

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85



pather is a must watch movie for every film enthusiast... you can find it's summery here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pather_Panchali
actually the trilogy tells the story of appu a small kid... in first movie (pather panchali) appu lives with his mother & elder sister in a village.. due to illness his sister dies one night... in second movie appu's family moves to varansi & his father dies... in third movie appu grows up & marries ... later his wife dies during child-birth... appu starts hating his own son due to this... later when he visits his in-laws he starts bonding with his own son... & at the end father & son leave together from appu's in-laws house... it's a very touching tale...
The actress who played suhana is ragini khanna... I really felt bad for her... this is the third time her show went off-air just like that... I've seen her in Radha ki betiyaan with supriya ji... she was also good in bhaskar bharti...

hey.. tanks for the info n the link..dear..will sure watch this movie...
Mujhe abhi yaad aaya..she is Raagini..i had seen Bhaskar bharathi..she was hilarious ..LOL

btw..now She is hosting Jhalak dikhlaja.. show..today's show was nice with Sallu n Kat..



misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@Bharthi: I'm not watching Jhalak these days... sometimes I don't like the drama in reality shows. I've seen some episodes of Bhaskar bharthi... she was really good...
Chalo I'm going now... bye ... good night.


Edited by misty85 - 18 August 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 6250

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@Bharthi: I'm not watching Jhalak these days... sometimes I don't like the drama in reality shows. I've seen some episodes of Bhaskar bharthi... she was really good...
Chalo I'm going now... bye ... good night.

Mein regularly nahi dekh ti.. .. kuch interesting promos aaye toh..sirf dance part dekhti hoon...salman ka Chikni chameli dance Hilarious tha...LOL
me too leaving now..Gn n Tc dear...Hug


Edited by Bharti_k - 19 August 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

jassr Newbie
jassr
jassr

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 41

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Very nice song and video.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3918

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3918 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
No JAAN reunion if cvs maintain this point

Author: tanvismile   Replies: 1   Views: 843

tanvismile 1 843 10 September 2011 at 11:17pm by tanvismile
Cute JAAN new video!

2

Author: sonali_dg   Replies: 12   Views: 1752

sonali_dg 12 1752 13 July 2011 at 7:12am by smiley96
BV WU;29/06/2011(JaAn marriage has legal meaning)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 44   Views: 8425

khusi_* 44 8425 30 June 2011 at 5:13am by Autumn.
JAAN DISCUSSION/APPRECIATION THREAD##

2 3 4 5

Author: vivacious_priya   Replies: 32   Views: 8741

vivacious_priya 32 8741 15 June 2011 at 2:24am by AkDha_Fanatic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index