Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

NEW AnSh Vm ~ HEER..Jab tak hai Jaan (pg:16 (Page 10)

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

Bharti ji...i want to give u a tight hug right now Hug
i loved ur editing..its amazing..the scenes u have used..i can describe them with only one word & that is PERFECT!!!!!!! Day Dreaming..i loved it..and it goes to favorites of my AnSh channel..Embarrassed

btw...do u know that u have stolen my song? Tongue.. since last few days i was hearing to this song and i thought this song will match the situation of AnSh so nicely..so i thought i will make a VM on this song this weekend!! Tongue...but now after watching ur VM i can't dare to make another vm on this same song..seriously! i loved ur VM so much Embarrassed...and believe me from 0:40 to 0:48 secs scenes u have used..omg! i imagined the same scenes for my vm too Shocked..so do we think alike? Wink LOL

just one thing...not sure which software u use..can u try to make the video full screen..without the black border at the sides of the video? i think full screen videos looks better Embarrassed...keep making more Hug
Awwee..Thanks a lot Mona...i'm so glad to see ur comments dear...u made my day yaar...Hug  All credits to ur  Ansh channel .. i told at ur Vms Thread  also ..after watching Ansh scenes at YT only i started watching this show .. .thank u so much for uploading ..all Ansh scenes.. dear...Hug
oh..u thought the same song...that's great..i  love ur Vms n the effects u use..i wish i could make vms like urs...but Windows XP..doesn't support any new MM software na..
anyways..once again..thank u so much for watching dear..hey ..u   call me only  Bharti..Smile

Edited by Bharti_k - 17 August 2012 at 11:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

live_life IF-Rockerz
live_life
live_life

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
All of these VMs are greattt

Bharti_k

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Bharti_k][QUOTE=misty85]

lol... I know title cracked you up because it's completely contradictory to what they are showing in the serial...LOL  kori means karna & naa means no... so bangla is also like hindi...Tongue
ya it's a college based show... check out the first episode I'm sure you'll like it... promos are interesting but also deceptive as from the look it seems hilarious but the actual situation turns out to be serious one... but locations are very real & many times they use hindi songs in the show...like in the opening scene of the college they used loose control song from rang de basanti..Smile

Hi mamta..just watched Care kori na..first epi..it was nice..but i didn't understand  the dialogues..LOL Hostel n college campus scenes were nice..with BG rangde basanti song..n also the last part.. .Prime channels per aise  shows knyun nahi bantei..yaar..now a days..They are only after  Saas bahu sagas...LOL

Btw..yesterday..there is some problem with ..our Net connection..so i couldn't log on..
tc..Cu later...love u baby...Hug

Edited by Bharti_k - 17 August 2012 at 1:10pm

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by misty85

lol... I know title cracked you up because it's completely contradictory to what they are showing in the serial...LOL  kori means karna & naa means no... so bangla is also like hindi...Tongue
ya it's a college based show... check out the first episode I'm sure you'll like it... promos are interesting but also deceptive as from the look it seems hilarious but the actual situation turns out to be serious one... but locations are very real & many times they use hindi songs in the show...like in the opening scene of the college they used loose control song from rang de basanti..Smile
Oh ..thanks for the link dear..i  saw.. many  +ve response at  YT...mein raat ko aaram se dekh ker batati hoon ..will ask u if i got any doubts... LOL

btw..i updated new .. AnshVM  ~ tu jaane na..~ free time per dekhlena...sorry ..yaar ..i didn't send  PM ..
tc..Cu latter ..Smile

Hi mamta..just watched Care kori na..first epi..it was nice..but i didn't understand  the dialogues..LOL Hostel n college campus scenes were nice..with BG rangde basanti song..n also the last part.. .Prime channels per aise  shows knyun nahi bantei..now a days..They are only after  Saas bahu sagas...LOL

I know dear... show is nice one... tabhi toh bangla shows ke remakes banne lage hain... SGP, alaxmi, maa these were all remakes of bangla shows... SGP ke liye toh maine OBS dekha tha...
Let me solve your bangla problem...go through these links... you'll find that it's similar to hindi...

http://mylanguages.org/learn_bengali.php

http://www.progressive-muslim.org/learning-bengali-or-bangla.htm

You can also find a short summery of episode in english on star player & their YT channel

http://www.startv.in/shows.asp?serialid=431&channel_id=16

http://www.youtube.com/user/starjalshaindia?feature=watch

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

I know dear... show is nice one... tabhi toh bangla shows ke remakes banne lage hain... SGP, alaxmi, maa these were all remakes of bangla shows... SGP ke liye toh maine OBS dekha tha...
Let me solve your bangla problem...go through these links... you'll find that it's similar to hindi...

http://mylanguages.org/learn_bengali.php

http://www.progressive-muslim.org/learning-bengali-or-bangla.htm

You can also find a short summery of episode in english on star player & their YT channel

http://www.startv.in/shows.asp?serialid=431&channel_id=16

http://www.youtube.com/user/starjalshaindia?feature=watch

Hey mein abhi log off karne waali thi..just saw ur comment...wow  itne sare links..u r too fast mamta..Tongue thanks yaar...Hug tum mujhe bangla sikhaker hi rahogi..Wink
sure...will check it out...
SpG n OBs..ye kounsa  show hai..?
n bangla movie bhi achhhi hoti hai..i have seen many remade in Hindi..Baasu chatergee n Rishida are bengali na..?

Edited by Bharti_k - 17 August 2012 at 1:36pm

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Bharthi: ya.. basu chatterji & hrishikesh mukerjee were bangalis... even bimal roy was bangali...& one movie chupke chupke  bye HM was remake of chodobedeshi... you can find the movie on YT on rajshri bangali with english subtitiles...
SGP means sasural genda phool... that used to come on star plus... it was remake of ogo bodhu sundari... you can find the related videos on my YT channel of both the shows.

Bharti_k

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

All of these VMs are greattt

Hey thanks for watching all the three...glad u like them...Hug
Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

@Bharthi: ya.. basu chatterji & hrishikesh mukerjee were bangalis... even bimal roy was bangali...& one movie chupke chupke  bye HM was remake of chodobedeshi... you can find the movie on YT on rajshri bangali with english subtitiles...
SGP means sasural genda phool... that used to come on star plus... it was remake of ogo bodhu sundari... you can find the related videos on my YT channel of both the shows.

oh! yeah.. Bimal roy..i knew..n ..Satyajit Ray..he is also one of the finest film maker .. i think his movie Pather panchali ..was the first Indian movie at Oscar nomination na..?

Hey...i used to watch SGp..at star plus..it was nice..toh ye bhi bangla remake hai...LOL 
i watched only initial episodes..baad mein kuch interesting nahi laga..so i missed final epis...may be  they have stretched the original story ..is it so..?

Edited by Bharti_k - 17 August 2012 at 9:30pm

misty85

Go to top