Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

I m sorry:( (Important Plz do check) (Page 7)

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
acha bnaya i love the imagination why dont u write n ff on rishbala?

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Lolzzz for you Puppy face, But why say sorry dear, i think everybody enjoyed, i want our forum to be always like that fun loving instead of contradicting posts for each other...
Bcoz by this we can attract new forum members n also activity is increased, So keep running this Barati n Gharati thread n Dare Dare act, Its a fun gameLOLLOLLOL keep it up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-Ratzz-SunsetglowIchadhariNagin

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Guess wht...I knew it...Subah bhi meine...colors dekha tha...I know u very welll...Thts y I ket my mouth shut...LOL...Bt I want 2 say...I loved ur fake promo...more thn the show...Sachi me...Happy JANMASHTAMI...Haila...AAJ mera bhi fast hai...Same pinch...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.IchadhariNagin

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ROFLClap
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Sigh ...

When I read the opening post of your promo thread , I put on colors and sat through all the breaks to catch the new promo . Oh how I endured Ichcha's sqeaky voice blabbing something about " najayaz rishta " or something Pinch Not once or twice ... more like a dozen times .

It was fun though ... Can't believe I fell for it . Wish I'd gone through the last few pages of that thread before subjecting myself to that torture . LOL

readingworms.Sunsetglow

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
and srishti stop saying sorry and about being banned or ill hit you.:P i loved the truth and dare idea. its rocking. i wish someone gave me a dare but i joined late. as usual -_-. you are fun and if people cant handle that its their problem..i saw many people enjoying it so whatevs lol :D

Sunsetglow-PoisonIvy-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Sigh ...

When I read the opening post of your promo thread , I put on colors and sat through all the breaks to catch the new promo . Oh how I endured Ichcha's sqeaky voice blabbing something about " najayaz rishta " or something Pinch Not once or twice ... more like a dozen times .

It was fun though ... Can't believe I fell for it . Wish I'd gone through the last few pages of that thread before subjecting myself to that torture . LOL

HAHAHAHA ICCHA LOL. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Sigh ...

<font color="#0099FF">HAHAHAHA ICCHA LOL. LOL</font>

Yeah ..! And if that wasn't enough ... I fell for the sbs prank and sat through the whole one hour of that too ...! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.SunsetglowArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index