India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Nothing will happen

njani123 Goldie
njani123
njani123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Guys, I am sure CVs won't listen to us. They always do what they want to do. Arjun and Purvi storyline was shown so people can shift their focus from new Manav. And so now people have accepted Hiten Tejwani as new Manav, they will separate Arjun and Purvi. The same thing happend with another serial on Star Plus "Saath Nibhana Saathiya" in which they changed the lead actress and people were so desperate to bring back the original actress stopped watching the show so that get low TRPs. But no change. Though that was a different production house, but you cannot trust them. They actually feel good when people react this way. When they know people are attached to this pair, they will do whatever possible to break it. So people, I do not think they will listen to us. This is Ekta's old habit to separate them and then bring back together after so many misunderstandings and marriages. Take example of her some old shows... Kyunki saas Bhi kabhi Bahu thi, Kashish, Kahi to hoga, kusum, kasturi and much more. Same thing every time.

So relax guys even of Arjun will marry Ovi, in the end he will come back to Purvi. Because for Ekta one marriage is not enough. One has to do three four marriages. They call it women oriented shows to how how powerful women is and what they show...Crying Women.

Well well this is a never ending story. And she always shift focuses. When Arjun Marry Ovi, they will shift focus on Manav Archana divorce case so people will focus on them and will forget about Arjun. Then when people will accept Arjun Ovi, she will create some problems and then Arjun marry Purvi.

Sorry guys, I am so frustrated with these crapy storylines. Why don't they show some good happy stuff...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupSharee12Awesome2210JaisoifaathyaidunnoAfss_94bonibright

Awesome2210 Senior Member
Awesome2210
Awesome2210

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
very well said ! Even I'm quite sure that  Arjun and purvi will be reunited ... :D

Edited by Awesome2210 - 10 August 2012 at 6:41am
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
guys according 2 latest source there will b separation of arjun purvi but there will b no arjun ovi marrage track... now the focus will b on divorce and varsha soham track so dnt worry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12Awesome2210ramki1soapwatcher1

reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
But We dont want that.If Arjun marries Ovi For any damn reason ,he should stick with her
let him take her to  Canada with him,we are not interested to see Psycho Ovi with Arjun.
But PL. CVs forget of reuniting them .Pl. introduce a handsome business tycoon in the show
who falls  for our lovely Purvi and get married to her.We dont want divorcee man for Purvi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12bonibright

Sharee12 Senior Member
Sharee12
Sharee12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
WELL I AM FED UP OF THIS  STORY LINE TO... ARVI NEEDS A NEW SHOW...  OVI AND ARJUN IF I HAVE TO WATCH THAT... BTW NEVER MIND I WILL NOT WATCH THAT NEVER SORRY I AM NOT WATCHING THIS... MARRIAGE IF IT IS SET TO HAPPEN.. 

PLUS THEY WILL DRAG THE STORY LINE LIKE  ARMAN ONE.. 

I AM NOT WATCHING BECAUSE IT MIGHT LEAD TO AN ARVI LEAP... WAITING 18 YEARS FOR ARVI TO BE TOGETHER...

P.S NEVER EVER EVER 

Edited by Sharee12 - 10 August 2012 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonibright

Awesome2210 Senior Member
Awesome2210
Awesome2210

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

guys according 2 latest source there will b separation of arjun purvi but there will b no arjun ovi marrage track... now the focus will b on divorce and varsha soham track so dnt worry
That's great :D ...  Hope that only happens 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top