Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I want them remembering...

swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I want both Arnav and Khushi remembering about last year's Janmasthami celebrations.

It would be so nice to be shown flashbacks from how she had tricked him into coming for the puja and how he had thrown her out of his car because she had talked to him about marriage...

It would have been cute if it is shown how Khushi grumbles how he had thrown her out of his car and how rude he had been and ASR trying to justify himself and failing and eventually admitting t her that he had been wrong dong all that ...he can even say that this year he will make it up to her for that...

I really want to see whether Arnav comes by himself for the puja or he is again persuaded by Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swati-89

I want both Arnav and Khushi remembering about last year's Janmasthami celebrations.

It would be so nice to be shown flashbacks from how she had tricked him into coming for the puja and how he had thrown her out of his car because she had talked to him about marriage...

It would have been cute if it is shown how Khushi grumbles how he had thrown her out of his car and how rude he had been and ASR trying to justify himself and failing and eventually admitting t her that he had been wrong dong all that ...he can even say that this year he will make it up to her for that...

I really want to see whether Arnav comes by himself for the puja or he is again persuaded by Khushi.

hey nice thought yaar!!! it would be awesome to see that!! ðŸ˜Š