Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 119

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Kaash, this scene is done this way...Priya will not be able to pretend anymore if Ram decides to make her quiet with a passionate kiss...woh drama karna hi bhool jaegeWink..   You need to continue soon and write more often...how else can we pass these 3 daysBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farwasneha

Continue continue continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by balhfan4ever

Kaash, this scene is done this way...Priya will not be able to pretend anymore if Ram decides to make her quiet with a passionate kiss...woh drama karna hi bhool jaegeWink..   You need to continue soon and write more often...how else can we pass these 3 daysBig smile

yeh show m toh hone se rahaD'oh thnk u for the comments guies

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
toh kya socha hai continue karoge ya nahi :P

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Thnk you so much for all the appreciations guies' its all your motivation that I am here again to write' thnx a lot from the bottom of my heart

NOTE: I knw max r Rajat haters but he holds an important role in my ff' so plz bear him' n trust me u won't regret' RaYa, Peehu, Rajat n Cady r main characters here

RECAP: I am sorry Ram... mere paas aur koi raasta nehi tha... in panch saalon mein apke bina main haar roz hazaro maute maari hu... lekin mere liye aap ki khushi sabse zyada mainey rakhti hai... main nehi dekh paati apko haar roz maarte huye... I am sorry Ram... I am so sorry...!

Part.2

Ram storms out of the hall when Rajat who had just finished with his call spots him.. oye Ram.. kaha jaraha hai tu??

R: woh yaar mujhe ek bohot zaruri kaam hai.. m tereko ghar pe milta hu.. saying that he rushes out of the house hiding his tears

RJ: abbey sunto..! areh yaar ab isko kya hua?! Ab beta Rajat tu toh phas gaya.. Pooja ke paas jau ki iske peeche jau?? Confusion hi confusion hai.. nehi ye rude hoga.. at least Pooja ko bolke jana chahiye na.. he makes his way towards da kitchen calling out her name.. hearing Rajat's voice Priya quickly wipes out her tears n some how manages to stand on her weak trembling feet.. holding on to the kitchen counter.. in the mean tym Rajat enters

RJ: uumm Pooja  jaana padega.. woh actually.. before completing he notices something was wrong with her.. Pooja tum thik ho na?? r u feeling sick?

Priya with a very low tone still looking down): haan m fyn sir

Rajat takes a step forward' u don't seem so Pooja.. is there anything I can do for u' employer ke naatey na sahi ek dost ke naate..

Priya looks up at him.. thnk u so much sir I just need to rest.. agar aap sach m mere liye kuch karna chahte hai then I hv a request

RJ: haan plz bolo na

P: kya m do teen aur chutti le sakti hu??

RJ: of course ye bhi koi poochne ki baat huyi.. tum chutti le lo n  yeh lo.. handing her a card.. yeh bohot acche doctor hai isne jake check up karwana n take medicines ok.. kaam toh hota rahega but health comes 1st.. so u take care of yourself

P: thnx a lot sir

RJ: its ok pooja.. baar baar thnx bol ke mujhe sharminda maat karo' I'll take your leave now.. tum aram karo

Rajat turns back to find Cady and Peehu at the entrance of the kitchen' Peehu runs towards Priya' mumma mumma kya hua apko'

Priya kneeling down to her.. kuch nehi beta' school kaisa tha aj??

Rajat turned back to look at da mother daughter bonding n smiled to himself' n turned back to look at Cady patting on her shoulder he said.. khayal rakhna iska pointing at pooja.. he left smiling leaving Cady in utmost shock' she kept on staring at his back till it vanished through out of da main entrance..

Cady to herself.. yeh khadoos ko ho kya gaya hai?? kuch zyada hi sweet nehi ban gaya hai..

The scene shifts to Ram sitting in some park watching all the lil kiddos playing.. lost in his own thoughts' Priya tum kyun kar rahi ho aisa mere saath.. meri kya galti hai.. panch saal kaise rahi tum mere bina.. ek baar toh bataya hota.. aur Peehu... iska matlab woh meri beti hai.. kyun Priya... kyun tumne mere sabse badi khushi se mujhe juda rakkha.. kyun Priya... kyun... aur aj jab tum mujhe wapas milgayi ho toh tum keh rahi ho ki priya nehi koi aur ho' his train of thoughts got interrupted by the shrill ring of his phone' he picks up reluctantly..

R: haan rajat bol

RJ: areh kaha hai tu yaar?? Subah se sham hogayi lekin tera kuch aata pat nehi hai'

R: bas araha hu

RJ: jaldi aana party ki bohot taiyaria karni hai

R: hmm aarahu

Hanging up da call he goes back to his world of thoughts which mostly was filled with questions... nehi ram tu yaha nehi reh sakta... sahi toh hai.. priya apni zindegi main agey badh gayi hai.. aur khush hai.. yehi toh tu chahta hai na' lekin meri bacchi' uska kya' kuch nehi... teri bacchi toh janti bhi nehi ki tu uska papa hai.. aur  jane bina hi woh khush hai' aur agey bhi khush rahegi... haan yehi thik hai.. chala jaunga main.. aur kabhi mudke nehi dekhunga

he drowns his tired weary face in between his broad palms n sits like that for sometym more n finally gets up to leave... on da way he dials number

R: hello' I want 2 tickets to india tomorrow

The other person: sorry sir all the tickets r booked for tomorrow' 2 late night flights r available for the next day

R: yeah that's fyn.. book them.. thnx 

The scene shifts back to Priya... lying on the bed n Peehu telling her bed tym story... she was looking at her little one with satisfied smile on her face... thinking to herself pata nehi m tumhare bina kya karti Peehu' tum hi toh mere jeene ki wajah ho... she caresses her hair lovingly n tells her to lie down beside her... embracing her in a warm motherly hug

Cady: here juice

P: areh yaar cady tu jaana ghar kyun ruki hai

C: nehi nehi khadoos ne mujhe strict instructions di hai ki aj m apke saath hi ruku... samjhe na' mereko unki daant nehi khani hai.. toh u chill m here with u tonite.. m aati hu haan ap juice piyo..

Cady thinks seeing Priya n Peehu... pehli baar khadoos ko itna khush dekha hai woh bhi ap ki wajah se Pooja' kal toh apko party mein jana hi hoga' with that thought she goes out smiling.

Rajat's place

Ram: pack your bags we r leaving day after tomorrow

Ayesha: wht?? But m not done here

R: maine tumhari rai nehi maangi hai, I asked u too pack ur bag n we r leaving that's it' am I clear??

A: par kyun??

R: none of your business just do as I say

Ram leaves saying that

A: wht the hell is with his attitude?? crap !

Ram tries to escape any convo with Rajat so tries to rush out of the house before getting caught

Rajat: RAAAM... ruk!

TO BE CONTINUED

comments n criticisms r most welcomedEmbarrassed

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 August 2012 at 2:17am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliescoolabbrajreetamprameghaTrieshdancydreameric_2000coolgirl3parulkhare13varshathakkarlove4rayashra28balhfan4evermahumita_mitraPinkjaliPinky.Rayalalmadhukaparikh1shaz9Nancy_NUTSXx..Anjali..xXdayabhiSiacutiesaniya9919sss283fanraya_CandyCream_veena23Chitrathansandhyasnviny_queenjakther7sadffiiLuvRamKapoorleena04desi_baby07luvsakshi

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
...hahaha...me 1st...

ok sorry for late bt how i know na ki ye sb bhi ho rha h yha...khair...

about first part...awweeiii...akhir milwa hi diya ram priya ko...maza aa gyaClapClap

about second part...ok to bate badh rhi h..bt ye gadha hamesha glt time pe entry kyu marta hAngry.fine wait for more hopefully yha sab achha hi hoga...Clap

Edited by veena23 - 11 August 2012 at 1:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
so priya is nt accepting da truth n ram is gng back..dnt make him return yar itni mushkil se usse apna pyar mila n he has all the rights to be with his priya n his  daughter .plz throw this conda out as soon as possible.

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 August 2012 at 1:58pm

jaysree18

jaysree18

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
khatam???????????? kya anu itna chota?????? thank u sooo much dearrr.. just loved it... jaldi continue kar...HeartHug

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena23

...hahaha...me 1st...

ok sorry for late bt how i know na ki ye sb bhi ho rha h yha...khair...

about first part...awweeiii...akhir milwa hi diya ram priya ko...maza aa gyaClapClap

about second part...ok to bate badh rhi h..bt ye gadha hamesha glt time pe entry kyu marta hAngry.fine wait for more hopefully yha sab achha hi hoga...Clap

babes relax.. i told na... Rajat is an important part n u will not regret it.. trust me.. thnx for the commentHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top