Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 78)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

TongueClapClapFF was late but latest.Comedy se romance se family drama se ab suspense thriller bana diyaji.But was super cool. Bring it on ladyTongue
thanx for PM.

madam apka comment zaara detail mein explain karengi plzLOL thnx for da commentHug

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheema_sharma

awwsomee...
plz plz update soon...
waitin...

thnx AsheemaHug i will as soon as i figure out wht will be Cady's ideaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asheema_sharma

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 831

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
First u were so late to give update and when atlast u gave the update the update was so chuto no doubt that it was awesome update but still it was so small. Want next update really really soon anu di. Love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

jaysree18 Newbie
jaysree18
jaysree18

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 44

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

[QUOTE=jaysree18]haila!!! Ram ko kya hogaya??? Shocked
atlast aap agaye aur humari intezar ki ghadi v khatam hui... as usual awsome uppy dear... l8 aur thodi der se anese accha tha.. Embarrassed lekin mujhe cady ka plan janna hai janna hai janna hai jaldi... Embarrassed tu v poora serial ka jaisa sochnepe majbur kar deti hai k age kya hoga age kya hoga bolke... plz continue soon... loved it anu... thanx a lot... Heart u...

<font color="#CC0033">bawla hogaya haiLOL love u too JayHug will update soon</font>


bawla hogaya??????? tune bana diya to Embarrassed jaldi update kar nhi to ek promo hi dede Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

First u were so late to give update and when atlast u gave the update the update was so chuto no doubt that it was awesome update but still it was so small. Want next update really really soon anu di. Love u

LOL hihihi will update soon meri jaan.. i knw it was chotu... love u tooHug
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysree18


bawla hogaya??????? tune bana diya to Embarrassed jaldi update kar nhi to ek promo hi dede Tongue

wah kya demand hai apki madam.. ab promo bhi chahiyeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysree18sahana747

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Joined: 21 March 2012
Posts: 3129

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by sahana747

TongueClapClapFF was late but latest.Comedy se romance se family drama se ab suspense thriller bana diyaji.But was super cool. Bring it on ladyTongue
thanx for PM.

madam apka comment zaara detail mein explain karengi plzLOL thnx for da commentHug
Samajnewalonko ishaara hi kaafi hain.Anyway I was reading all your 12 parts in one go  and  wrote down my view.Smile 
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

Smile
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by sahana747

TongueClapClapFF was late but latest.Comedy se romance se family drama se ab suspense thriller bana diyaji.But was super cool. Bring it on ladyTongue
thanx for PM.

madam apka comment zaara detail mein explain karengi plzLOL thnx for da commentHug
Samajnewalonko ishaara hi kaafi hain.Anyway I was reading all your 12 parts in one go  and  wrote down my view.Smile 

oh ok.. i thot so comedy n thriller kaha se mili yaar??LOL but thnx a ot for your lovely viewHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF: Bandhan Pyar ka -pt 62 - 5.11.12_pg 85

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Lucky_2012   Replies: 700   Views: 200974

Lucky_2012 700 200974 05 June 2013 at 11:40am by Zeniya
New FF:Teri Meri Prem Kahani part 5 pg14 upd 30.11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: M_n_h   Replies: 136   Views: 27847

M_n_h 136 27847 08 March 2013 at 10:28pm by cloud121
Saathiya: RaYa FF: Part 9 - Pg 17 - 04.12.2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: macarons   Replies: 151   Views: 43584

macarons 151 43584 25 October 2012 at 6:02am by binarypower
Ram lost his voice!!

Author: ReenaB88   Replies: 1   Views: 1013

ReenaB88 1 1013 06 December 2011 at 6:14pm by meghna2
Apeksha Lost sister?

2

Author: jeej4s   Replies: 12   Views: 1895

jeej4s 12 1895 19 November 2011 at 12:43am by Marybarton

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index