Bade Acche Laggte Hai

   

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 119

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 7032

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

madam is nachis ka bhi nick name Anu hai...so i can give you dhamki i guess hahahahh :P :P so write the next part asap or else :P :X

aaawwiiieee aisa kya?? phir to sahi hai Anu... hahaha daar gayi main toh huggiiieee





The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 7)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Joined: 17 February 2012

Posts: 1029

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey it was awesome dear! loved the way Ram reacted... but it would be nice if u continue this and give it a nice finishing... can't believe this is your first attempt at writing... U r a fab writer..plz don't leave this nice imagination unfinished this way... plz plz continue it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 7032

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evanbaxter7058

hey it was awesome dear! loved the way Ram reacted... but it would be nice if u continue this and give it a nice finishing... can't believe this is your first attempt at writing... U r a fab writer..plz don't leave this nice imagination unfinished this way... plz plz continue it

thnk u so much yaar... means a lot yaar... i will try my level best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Joined: 28 June 2010

Posts: 4590

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

madam is nachis ka bhi nick name Anu hai...so i can give you dhamki i guess hahahahh :P :P so write the next part asap or else :P :X

<font color="#CC0033">aaawwiiieee aisa kya?? phir to sahi hai Anu... hahaha daar gayi main toh</font><font color="#CC0033"> huggiiieee
</font>





hahahah yo...darna zaruri hai...yaar sab darte hai college mein mujhse...tum nahi darogi to insult ho jayegi yaar :P *hugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283Sakshi_Deewani

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Joined: 17 February 2012

Posts: 1029

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
BTW Anu plz give me the link to your YouTube channel...few days back I tried to browse your uploads but I got an errror message stating that the user accounts is blocked :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Joined: 05 November 2009

Posts: 11895

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
O.M.G. i m speechless Anu awesome... Embarrassed   Embarrassedupdate darling just loved it wish CV's k paas bhi itna brain hota never mind they don't have batter things to show then crap... btw ur is just awesome... i just loved the way u had carried it on... amazing update... Clap Clap Clap

waiting for next do update soon... yahi par mat riuko beta aur aage badho... hum aapke saath hai... Star Star Star


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 7032

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evanbaxter7058

BTW Anu plz give me the link to your YouTube channel...few days back I tried to browse your uploads but I got an errror message stating that the user accounts is blocked :(

haan yaar it has been removed due to crap copyright issue here's my dailymotion page... m uploading all VMs here... u can check this out if u want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 7032

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

O.M.G. i m speechless Anu awesome... Embarrassed   Embarrassedupdate darling just loved it wish CV's k paas bhi itna brain hota never mind they don't have batter things to show then crap... btw ur is just awesome... i just loved the way u had carried it on... amazing update... Clap Clap Clap

waiting for next do update soon... yahi par mat riuko beta aur aage badho... hum aapke saath hai... Star Star Star



awww so sweet of u yaar thnk u really need all your support

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
FF: Bandhan Pyar ka -pt 62 - 5.11.12_pg 85

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Lucky_2012 703 128380 05 June 2013 at 11:40am
By Zeniya
New FF:Teri Meri Prem Kahani part 5 pg14 upd 30.11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

M_n_h 136 18722 08 March 2013 at 10:28pm
By Mini1991
Saathiya: RaYa FF: Part 9 - Pg 17 - 04.12.2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

macarons 152 28990 25 October 2012 at 6:02am
By binarypower
Ram lost his voice!! ReenaB88 1 754 06 December 2011 at 6:14pm
By meghna2
Apeksha Lost sister?

2

jeej4s 12 1323 19 November 2011 at 12:43am
By Marybarton

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.