Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 50)

-evan- Goldie
-evan-
-evan-

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

]whoa.. i can understand how upset u r by the length of your postLOL ok now on serious note... a very simple answer to all ur queries... things had to go this way.. if raya had to meet on the 1st place then there was no meaning of writing this FF... u might find priya's reasons absurd, ridiculous or so called mahan but thats how it goes... i mean da update where raya will reunite that'll be da last episode of my FF... i can't understand if u want me to end it soon or not... then plz let me knw.. coz m continuing this only for u all... i said before I am not a writer.. its just a fan's imagination n as said earlier raya r meant to be together... n they will be... if want it straight there's no meaning of writing a story, any way i hope my next update speaks for it all... will end it soon... thnk uHug[/B]</font>

don't take my bakwas deeply...lol
u know what my comment was actually on the on going crap in the serial... if things goes this way there is a high possibility that Rajat-Priya engagement/even marriage might be coming on our way :(
being a crazy BALH fan, it is onerous for me to even stand on the mere probability of this.. since this serial is meant to be all about Ram-Priya :(
U know this possibility of Rajat-Priya engagement/even marriage was bugging me to no end, so I had to pour my thoughts somewhere, and I somehow put that here in ur FF... never mind my bakhwas anyway :D

and I know its just a FF not a BT serial, so I'm sure nothing like that is gonna happen here.. Plz don't put "the end" on this nice FF so early :D

Edited by -evan- - 28 August 2012 at 1:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -evan-

don't take my bakwas deeply...lol
u know what my comment was actually on the on going crap in the serial... if things goes this way there is a high possibility that Rajat-Priya engagement/even marriage might be coming on our way :(
being a crazy BALH fan, it is onerous for me to even stand on the mere probability of this.. since this serial is meant to be all about Ram-Priya :(
U know this possibility of Rajat-Priya engagement/even marriage was bugging me to no end, so I had to pour my thoughts somewhere, and I somehow put that here in ur FF... never mind my bakhwas anyway :D

and I know its just a FF not a BT serial, so I'm sure nothing like that is gonna happen here.. Plz don't put "the end" on this nice FF so early :D

its completely fyn... didn't take it seriously... just tried to gv a lil explanation to ur queriesSmile i can understand ur frustration about da serialSmile

-evan-

jaysree18 Newbie
jaysree18
jaysree18

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

[QUOTE=jaysree18]Anu sory 4 thoda late... yayy meri baat sach nikli eh rajat ka sapna tha... priya kavi v kisiko thappad mar hi nhi sakti superb dear... kaise likhti hai tu itni acchi re... loved it... avi bechara rajat ko thoda rula aur raya ka dubara shaadi karwade jaldi... thanx dear... love u... now continue sooon...

its ok JayTongue haan thats obvious na.. y would she slap him.. he doesn't knw about her relation with Ram.. we can't blame him for falling in love with her naEmbarrassed thnx buddy..Hug will continue soon
Ya anu we cnt blame him... humari priya hai hi itni pyari k kisiko v pyaar ho jayeSmile abh plzzz continue asap...eagerly waiting 4 d next part...Hug

Sakshi_Deewani

parulkhare13 Senior Member
parulkhare13
parulkhare13

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
i am so sooo SORRY moi princess really sorry  sachi mein i was not here at my place so timely nahi padh payyi Embarrassedso sorry for late comment too  is massum say bacchay ko pls maff kar do ...
 now about ff 
PART- 7 - everything was awesome loved the kady and ram conversation poor girl trying hard for raya to meet up  and at last i was reading  my god what was that for a second i was shocked  phir got that it must be a dream sequel Day Dreaming heheeh tu bhi na anu jaan nikal di ek second kay liyay ufff  
OK NOW PART - 8-   awesome jaan and rajat dreaming hehheh i was right and loved that priya is now comfortable with rajat and rajat too with priya and specially pihu i am just loving pihu and rajat chemistry khadoos  uncle  so sweet and priya smiling on them awww ...and than rajat asking priya to marry him and a most JHATAKA TWIST priya said i will  hein that was a big shock kya yaar aur rajat uskay MANN MEIN TOH LADOO PHOOT RAHAY THAY ki priya nay haan kar di  ufff and i was able to clearly imagine the reaction of rajat and priya so well and at last ram part uff ram hurting himself  that was so painful and when he hurt himself and their priya getting up and saying this word stay safe ram !  uff that was really painful she was in pain and so was her ram 
awesome writing my WRITING QUEEN tooo good 

Edited by parulkhare13 - 28 August 2012 at 6:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysree18Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parulkhare13

i am so sooo SORRY moi princess really sorry  sachi mein i was not here at my place so timely nahi padh payyi Embarrassedso sorry for late comment too  is massum say bacchay ko pls maff kar do ...
 now about ff 
PART- 7 - everything was awesome loved the kady and ram conversation poor girl trying hard for raya to meet up  and at last i was reading  my god what was that for a second i was shocked  phir got that it must be a dream sequel Day Dreaming heheeh tu bhi na anu jaan nikal di ek second kay liyay ufff  
OK NOW PART - 8-   awesome jaan and rajat dreaming hehheh i was right and loved that priya is now comfortable with rajat and rajat too with priya and specially pihu i am just loving pihu and rajat chemistry khadoos  uncle  so sweet and priya smiling on them awww ...and than rajat asking priya to marry him and a most JHATAKA TWIST priya said i will  hein that was a big shock kya yaar aur rajat uskay MANN MEIN TOH LADOO PHOOT RAHAY THAY ki priya nay haan kar di  ufff and i was able to clearly imagine the reaction of rajat and priya so well and at last ram part uff ram hurting himself  that was so painful and when he hurt himself and their priya getting up and saying this word stay safe ram !  uff that was really painful she was in pain and so was her ram 
awesome writing my WRITING QUEEN tooo good 

I donno wht to say... hope my emoticons say it all

parulkhare13

parulkhare13 Senior Member
parulkhare13
parulkhare13

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
I donno wht to say... hope my emoticons say it all[/QUOTE]

forever and ever jaan je t'aime trop

Sakshi_Deewani

ahana1994 Senior Member
ahana1994
ahana1994

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Superb update Thumbs Up bt priya said yes Ouch cn't see ram and priya in pain Cry continue soon and thanx for the pm dear Hug

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahana1994

Superb update Thumbs Up bt priya said yes Ouch cn't see ram and priya in pain Cry continue soon and thanx for the pm dear Hug

thnx a lot dearHug means a lot

Go to top