Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 44)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

awesome update Anu... spi the last lines but why did Priya slap him she can simply tell him no... was he awear abt her past then did no then why??? i mean don't take me wrong i would love if she slaped him before he become friend eith her but after knowing him he is nice guy not that kadoos type or selfish person... i can't diguest it that't it hope this won't make things more worse n turn Rajat in bad guy for Priya... but over all its really nice update waiting for do update next soon...

shant baccha shant.. agey agey sab pata chal jayegaLOL thnk u dear...Hug for ur lovely comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan

Wow.. a slap.. gr8!!! feeling sad for ram n priya... Go Cady go... make ur mission successful.. Gr8 update anu di!! 

thnx yaarHug
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

I feel bad for Rajat too as he totally unaware of Ram-Priya's relationship and you can't blame him for developing some feelings towards simple,smart and gorgeous Pooja/Priya...but I really want him to bring back RaYa together(abh humare liye itna toh kar hi sakta haiWink) pls update soon.

hahaha... who is blaming Rajat.. at least i am not.. agey agey dekho hota kyaWink thnx buddyHug
exploringmyself IF-Dazzler
exploringmyself
exploringmyself

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
awesome..upd8 soon
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Neha... here u go partner... its horribleDead thnx for all the support...
n thnk u everyone for the encouragement

RECAP

as soon as she kept the mug on the table n took a sit on the sofa, rajat went down on his knees n popped the question.. Pooja... will you marry me...?? priya was dumbstruck...

without saying a single word she placed a tight slap on his face...

part.8

coffee...!!! priya kept the mugs on the table to look at Rajat who was lost in his own world.. she snapped in front of him to bring him back to the world... hey kya hua?? kya sochne laggaye aap??

RJ: huh what..?? oh coffee.. haan thnx... he let out a long sigh of relief.. whoa rajat wht the hell were u thinkin..?! damn that was embarrassing.. pooja aisa kuch nehi karegi.. proposing on your knees... a big no thats so childish, tu koi teenager thodi na hai.. come on rajat act lyk a grown up... he conversed to himself mumbling n nodding in his own tune which didn't fail to catch priya's attention

she chuckled n said.. yeh kya.. maine toh socha tha apko mujhse kuch baat karni thi.. yaha toh ap apne ap se hi baatein kiye ja rahe hai

hearing her rajat came out of his crazy conversation n looked up at her.. her face was glowing he thought... the twinkle of her goo-goo eyes made him forget everything around him.. he gulped a big lump in his throat n finally spoke up

woh nehi kuch nehi... my mind is a bit occupied today, never mind... peehu kaha hai??

khadooosss uncle... came running the little doll.. n threw herself around rajat

P: cheeh beta aisa nehi kehte...

peehu pouted sadly at her mother

RJ: its ok pooja, yeh meri aur meri champ ki bich ki baat hai... right champ..

Pe: right.. they slammed a high five

RJ: so kya kar rahi thi meri ap??

Pe: color... kal meri competition hai na

RJ: areh wah.. kya drawing banayi hai?? mujhe nehi dikhaogi??.

Pe: haan chalo na... she dragged him digging in his little finger completely into her tiny palm...

she showed him all her drawings n rajat too helped her in coloring, they played n teased each other... an unbreakable bond grew between da two in a very short tym... both peehu n rajat loved to spent tym with each other... suddenly it was more about peehu rather than priya for him...

priya watched their coalesce from a distance.. unknowingly a smile of serenity curled on her lips.. she knew no one could ever replace Ram but she was happy seeing peehu's joyful face

she let da duo by themselves n went to the balcony to get some fresh air.. she looked at the view of sparkling Dubai bluntly... the hustle bustle of the big city didn't really matter to her.. it was just her 4 year old, her only reason to live..

Pooja... rajat's potent voice broke her trail of thoughts

P: haan... hogayi ap dono ki masti??

RJ: hmmm... he looked down concentrating on something

P: kya hua rajat... u look disturbed today... sab thik hai na??

RJ: haan... he gathered all his courage all over again n continued.. see pooja i told u mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai

P: haan woh toh main peechle 2 ghante se sun rahi hu.. ab bol bhi dijiye kya baat hai

rajat turned away from her.. there was no way he could say it looking into those black meting eyes... dekho pooja i don't knw ki jo main abhi kehne wala hu usse humare frndhship pe kya asar padega but thats a risk i am ready to take

P: kya matlab??

he inhaled in a whole lot of air n cleared his throat one last tym.. see we r not kids.. so i dont want to make it silly draining childish emotions.. so without any further exaggeration.. i want to ask u Ms Pooja Sharma... he took a pause

priya was surprised hearing him utter her full name but she guessed what was coming...

RJ: will you marry me??

it took a while for priya to comprehend... he turned to look at her... he tried to assume from her face that what was she thinking but it conveyed nothing.. it looked cold n numb

RJ: see pooja its not that u hv to reply right now... this is the way i feel about u.. i had totally given up on love.. lekin tumhari wajah se main woh emotion dobara samajh paya hu.. n i want to spent the rest of my life with you.. with peehu... u both hv become an important part of my life... or should i say da most important and I...

before he could continue any further priya replied... I will..

rajat's jaw dropped down... he couldn't believe his ears... his fate... phirse bolo

she replied more calmly this tym... plastering a smile on her face... i said i will marry you rajat

he was in loss of words.. i... woh... mmain.. ah... thnx thnx pooja... uumm main... i'll.. i'll take ur leave now... kal milte hai..

priya just nodded...

back in Mumbai ram had drowned himself him in work but still couldn't get his head off priya n his junior... he tended to spent 24X7 in the office...

another night crept towards dawn but ram had no intentions to return home... he arched his head back resting it on da head rest of his king size chair.. as soon as he closed his eyes his past memories came haunting him... there was no way he could escape them...

just then his phone rang.. the screen showed "rajat calling"... he looked at his watch, how come he's calling so late he thought.. he picked it up lazily... hi buddy, tu itni raat ko??

RJ: haan ram baat hi kuch aisi thi... tujhe bataye bagair raha nehi ja raha tha

Ram was dumbstruck... he knew this was coming but didn't expect it this fast... he didn't utter a single word just heard rajat.. as he hung up ram was fuming with anger, frustration, depression... with one mighty squeeze he crushed the glass of water in between his broad palm n roared lyk an angry lion... instantly blood started oozing from his hand...!

RAAAMMM... grains of sweat formed on her forehead... with aa trembling body n shaky hands she looked at the bed side watch , 3:30 am it read... morning dreams always come true... Priya closed her eyes to shut out the dreadful images she had just seen...

stay safe Ram.. plz stay safe...

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21baas-tvsaranyakanchanjaysree18fan_fiction123ic_2000Trieshdancydreamervarshathakkarlove4rayaasheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjalicoolgirl3noddiyeparulkhare13name2saakshiPoojaMishtyranii.sharmaPinky.Rayalalmadhukaparikh1snehasyaLavi_961sahana747sss283fanraya_CandyCream_exploringmyselfSiacutiedayabhiviny_queenChitrathansandhyasnjakther7123fizadesi_baby07leena04Mani-RK

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Superb Partner...deserve a standing ovation now...ClapClapClapClap

Great imagination and even superbly written...Ever considered writing a book...? You will sell copies like hotcakes...

Keep it up buddy...you rock...

Love you loads

Edited by noddiye - 27 August 2012 at 5:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky.RayaSakshi_Deewani

kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hey that was great update yaar...Niceee...Plzzz update soon...Eager to know what happens now and wat will cady doo... Thanks for the PM and the update...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyePinky.RayaSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noddiye

Superb Partner...deserve a standing ovation now...Clap

Great imagination and even superbly written...Ever considered writing a book...? You will sell copies like hotcakes...

Keep it up buddy...you rock...

Love you loads

aawwwiieee... m flattered...Blushing thnk u so much darling.. couldn't hv done it without your supportHug m blessed to hv a frnd like uHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyePinky.Raya

Go to top