FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
fri what is this priya agree marry  with  rajat
Originally posted by evanbaxter7058

u know its funny! I didn't notice u already updated part8 so I posted a comment on part7 where P gave Rajat a jawbreaker! (not the sweet one - in his dream though...lol)... I was dancing in joy at that scene and suddenly I discovered that part8 was already up and the slap scene was merely a hallucination :(
Anyways, now I managed to read part8... now I'm in a lag of words to describe my mind here! I'm pissed off... see, P still loves Ram but she for some bizarre reason says yes to Rajat!! extremely odious !! if she feels she will marry Rajat but still will be loving Ram, than its gonna be another name of hypocrisy.. She has raised Peehu all these years on her own, so its evident she can support Pihu & herself financially on her own, than y she needs to marry Rajat? ain't she giving Ram's place in Pihu's life to another man? if only she didn't act so adamant, than Pihu would have Ram as her father with her!
Still a conundrum it is... y P needs to marry Rajat? why she has taken this weird decision?
look, my comment isn't regarding your FF solely.. this is all about a dreadful feeling I have in my mind that we may actually get this crap in the serial in future... So I become petrified even in mere mention of Rajat-Priya kahhani... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I know Rajat is a decent person in this FF & even in the serial also... he is not at fault to fall in love with P.. Question is how P accepts him and makes Pihu accept him :(
and the last part was just 🥺 ... U know P is solely responsible for Ram's agony... Ram is hurting himself for absolutely nothing :(
god... I'm happy these all happens only in BT serials & Anu's FF...lol,,, thank god it has nothing to do with reality :) .. otherwise life would have been fastened in a circle of confusion and misjudgement ...
Still I cannot quite fathom this... y P decides to marry Rajat? for financial support? ans is straightly NO.. for emotional support? well no chance as she has no feeling for Rajat... for Pihu? well, Ram would be a saner choice here since Pihu is very attached to Golu.. then y? if she wants to sacrifice her love for Ayesa, than why can't she be a single mom like she has been all these tedious years? it is the least she could've done to show atleast some respect to Ram's love :(

whoa.. i can understand how upset u r by the length of your post😆 ok now on serious note... a very simple answer to all ur queries... things had to go this way.. if raya had to meet on the 1st place then there was no meaning of writing this FF... u might find priya's reasons absurd, ridiculous or so called mahan but thats how it goes... i mean da update where raya will reunite that'll be da last episode of my FF... i can't understand if u want me to end it soon or not... then plz let me knw.. coz m continuing this only for u all... i said before I am not a writer.. its just a fan's imagination n as said earlier raya r meant to be together... n they will be... if want it straight there's no meaning of writing a story, any way i hope my next update speaks for it all... will end it soon... thnk u🤗
Originally posted by evanbaxter7058

Fantastic update as usual!

thnk u🤗
Originally posted by jaysree18

Anu sory 4 thoda late... yayy meri baat sach nikli eh rajat ka sapna tha... priya kavi v kisiko thappad mar hi nhi sakti superb dear... kaise likhti hai tu itni acchi re... loved it... avi bechara rajat ko thoda rula aur raya ka dubara shaadi karwade jaldi... thanx dear... love u... now continue sooon...

its ok Jay😛 haan thats obvious na.. y would she slap him.. he doesn't knw about her relation with Ram.. we can't blame him for falling in love with her na😳 thnx buddy..🤗 will continue soon
Originally posted by snehalparab

whoooaaa that was super duper exciting and awesommmeee thnks a lot for the pm and please keep updating frequently ...superb i wish raya come together in dramatic way but no road leading to rajat priya ...

thnk u Snehal...🤗 glad to see your post here... no story happens without drama u see...😉 will update soon
Originally posted by love4raya

Priya slapped Rajat!! di jaise ye rajat ka imagination tha i hope ram getting hurt is Priyaz dream..Plz Plz no hurting Ram.Shoot!! how cld Priya do dat??she agreed to marry Ram..Nooo...

thnk u dear.. 🤗 everything will be cleared soon
Originally posted by Siacutie

lovely imagination y priya is hurting her @ ram also😡 
ram is in so much pain😭 is haddi ko nikalo in dono k beech se or ha us anoconda ko bhi
continue soon

mere FF mein anaconda ka koi kaam nehi hai😆 n dont worry Rajat is no haddi.. u knw wht i mean na😉 thnx a lot yaar 🤗 will continue soon
Originally posted by name2saakshi

fri what is this priya agree marry  with  rajat

agey agey dekho hota hai kya😆 thnk u dear🤗
yehhh she agree with marrying with rajat wow may be people dont like it but i love it becoz ram is 😡😲  and now he is force her that  come back too him and some intesnce moment come between them 😳 all i want their close scene 😳not lovemaking only close and ðŸ˜‰ scene dont mind it my thought😉
Originally posted by viny_queen

yehhh she agree with marrying with rajat wow may be people dont like it but i love it becoz ram is 😡😲  and now he is force her that  come back too him and some intesnce moment come between them 😳 all i want their close scene 😳not lovemaking only close and ðŸ˜‰ scene dont mind it my thought😉

hihihi... i dont mind at all Viny😆 thnx for liking it buddy🤗