Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 119

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
ok so as promised to Anjali here's da next update... the horrifying epis of the show itself has made me crazy.. i donno wht m writing... plz bear with meEmbarrassed

PLEASE IGNORE SPELLING N GRAMMATICAL MISTAKESEmbarrassed

RECAP

P: stop it yaar... hadh hoti hai bachpane ki...

cady pulls priya to da dance floor... she wanted rajat n pooja to dance together but destiny had some other plans... it was quiet dark... da music changed... n the spot light fell on the 2... it was Ram n Priya standing face to face...

PART.4

fate had brought them face to face once again... suddenly the world seem to shrunk into just 2 souls... Ram n Priya... they looked into each others eyes intensely paying no heed to who were around them... the BG played "O RE PIYA" Ram forwarded his hand anticipating that she might back out... but to his surprise she did not... Priya placed her soft lil palm over in rough broad one n he held on it tightly yet delicately... he slid his other hand on her bare waist under her pallu n pulled her closer... she closed her eyes feeling his warm touch on her smooth skin n slowly opened them to meet his intense gaze once again... they swayed along with the song...
their lips were sealed.. but their eyes, their heart spoke volumes to each other

R: bohot pyari lagrahi ho... black tumhe bohot suit karta hai

P: haan jaise apko pasand hai... inn panch saalon mein main sajna sawarna jaise bhul hi gayi thi Ram... aur sajti bhi toh kiske liye

R: toh kyun chali ayi mujhe chod ke?

P: mere liye bhi asan nehi tha... sirf main janti hu ki main kaise rahi ap ke bagair

R: abhi bhi kuch nehi bigda hai Priya... mere saath wapas chalo.. plz

but this tym he didn't find da answer he was looking for in her eyes... just a drop of tear rolled down her cheeks... in response to that he held her even closer to him n she kept her head over his heart listening to its rhythmic beats... they swayed even more along with the soft beautiful music ignoring everything n everyone around them... reliving their long lost moments...

but their closeness did not get unnoticed by Cady... she wondered y they were dancing so comfortably... n wht was it that made them look so secure in each others arms... she was searching for rajat when her eyes fell on him talking to someone over the phone with a serious look on his face... cady thought to herself.. iss khadoos ka na kuch nehi ho sakta... main yaha inki match making kar rahi hu aur yeh hai ki phone pe lage huye hai... nodding her head negatively her eyes rolled back to the love birds

this tym Ram spoke up.. he brought his lips close to her ears n whispered.. Priya... kal main wapas ja raha hu... humesha ke liye

priya replied in very softly... haan main janti hu... shayad hum dono ke liye yehi sahi rahega..

R: haan u r ryt... looking away trying to hide his tears

priya cupped his face n made him look into her eyes... n nodded a no wiping of his tears with the tip of her thumbs... she brought his face down to her lips n placed a feathery kiss on his forehead... apna khayal rakhna aur plz dawaiyo se dur rehna...

ram just gv a sarcastic smile n replied... tum meri nanhi pari ka khayal rakhna... took a pause of few seconds n looked back to her with ocean depth love in his eyes n continued... aur meri gudiya ka bhi

priya almost choked hearing n just gave him a teary assuring smile (Sakshi specialWink) placing her forehead over his... I love you Ram...

R: I love u too Priya... today.. tomorrow.. n forever

they had no idea wht they were doing n who were around them until da music died out.. the lights were back n everyone clapped... slowly they let go each other n rejoined the party...

Rajat had been a very good host through out da party... specially to priya... she was some wht surprised at this changed nature of his... she had never seen him so gentle.. so happy in these 5 long years... wht had just happened in only about a week's tym that Mr.Khadoos had suddenly become Mr.Generous.. how ever she shrugged off the feelings to check her watch... it was tym for her to leave... she called for peehu when ram insisted on spending a lil more tym together before he leaves tomorrow.. n priya decided to leave peehu to him for da night

ram n priya exchanged a last round of glances at each other before priya left... rajat insisted to drop her home as it was getting very late...

rajat was driving with priya sitting beside him quietly

RJ: kya hua pooja ur awfully quiet today.. sab thik hai na

priya looked at him expressionlessly.. then turned back to the window to look outside... n spoke up... kabhi kabhi lyf kitna complicated hojata hai na sir... ap jo chahte hai... jisse pyar karte hai woh apke samne hota hai lekin ap ke haath m kuch nehi hota... ap ka dil chahta hai ki daud k uske paas chaley jaye lekin waqt aur halat kuch aur hi khel khelta hai... saying that tears wells up in her eyes...

rajat gets a bit confused hearing her... she was definitely not talking about him... toh kya uske lyf main koi aur... nehi nehi... panch saal se janta tu usse aisa kaise ho sakta hai...?? magar shayad... ah pooja... pata nehi tum kiski baat kar rahi ho lekin haan itna keh sakta hu... jo pyar karte hai woh kabhi apne pyar ko bandh ke nehi rakhte... usko jaane dete hai... agar tumhara pyar saccha hua toh woh zarur tumhare paas laut ke ayega aur agar nehi ata hain toh woh kabhi tumhara tha hi nehi...

hearing him she just pressed a smile... thinking to herself.. wohi toh kar rahi hu main... mera pyar saccha hai ismein koi shak nehi hai mujhe... lekin shayad woh ab kabhi mere paas lautke naa aye... she shut her eyes tight n leaned her head against da head rest...

RJ: ek baat kahu pooja

P: haan kahiye na

RJ: main janta hu inn panch salon m i was very rude to u aur uske liye agar main tumse sorry kahu toh kya tum mujhe maaf kardogi??

P: plz sir aisa maat kahiye... ap nehi hotein toh shayad main...

Rajat cuts in between... iska matlab tum mujhe maaf karti ho??

priya giggled at his childishness... haan

RJ: frnds...?? forwarding his hand

priya shook hands with him approvingly...

RJ: aur haan aj ke baad plz mujhe mere naam se bulana... frnds ko hum naam se hi bulate hain na..

the scene shifts to Ram n Peeu standing in the terrace

Pe: woh wala tara accha hai... kitna shine kar raha hai dekho...

R: haan bilkul meri rock star ki tarah

Pe: areh nehi ap ki rock star toh isse bhi zyada shine karti hai

Ram laughed at his lil one's innocence... n replied haan tum toh meri sun shine hona

peehu gave an ear to ear smile n kissed ram on the cheeks

Pe: aacha kaal jab ap chale jaoge toh main apko bohot miss karungi

R: main bhi apko bohot miss karunga beta

Pe: phir kab wapas aaoge??

R: bohot jald... kissing on her lil palm n holding it tight to his heart

ram thought to himself looking at Peehu's angelic face which glowed even more under da moonlit night..., kash main ap ko apne paas rakh paata beta... kash ap shuru se mere saath hoti... kash ap ke paida hone ke baad sabse pehle main ap ko apne godi m leta... kash ap meri oongli pakad ke chalna sikhte... kash ap mere kandhe pe khelte huye babe hotein... kash main ap ke mamma ko jail jane se bacha pata... kash uss party wali raat ko maine ap ke mamma ki baat maani hoti.. toh aj meri gudiya aur ap meri nanhi si pari mere saath hotey... all da past memories flashing back moisten Ram's eyes...

Peehu caressing his cheeks asked: kya hua golu uncle ap kyun ro rahe hai?? plz maat roiye.. main aaungi na apse milne...

ram couldn't say anything more just engrossed his junior goli into a tight hug...

while the father daugter shared some precious tym Cady joined them... hey kya ho raha hai??

R: areh cady accha hua tu agayi... mera ek kaam karegi?

C: haan boliye na

R: mere kamre m jo desk hai uske drawer m peehu ka chocolate rakkha hai woh plz leke ayegi??

C: haan sure.. abhi lati hu

cady entered ram's room searching for da chocolate... she opened da right side drawer serached for the chocolate but it wasn't there... areh shayad left m hogi... she was about to close it when something caught her eyes... she pulled the drawer to its last end... n took out a photograph... she was shocked at wht she was witnessing... she looked carefully at da piece of photograph... 

iska matlab... iska matlab Ram sir Peehu ke papa...

TO BE CONTINUED...

extremely sorry for the extra dramatic update... i dont hv any clue wht i wrote... i knw its nothing close to reality.. but hey its a fiction rightWink n fans r allowed to imagine anything about their favorites... comments n criticisms r most welcomed

Edited by Anamika163 - 14 August 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000minikipinklilliespreet_21baas-tvjuhi1990krishnalarajreetamsaranyakanchanjaysree18Trieshdancydreamerfan_fiction123coolgirl3cutiesakshishra28asheema_sharmaLalitaLahiriparulkhare13balhfan4evermahumita_mitraPinkjalivarshathakkarlove4rayaBirdy91NAZIANISAR1Dsudipakaparikh1lalmadhu-evan-PoojaMishtyswati_bhatiaNancy_NUTSXx..Anjali..xXMarie_7899staroneserialsdayabhisaniya9919Siacutiesss283fanraya_CandyCream_luvbalhChitaRKviny_queenjakther7sandhyasnleena04desi_baby07luvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 23)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
res

*yaay yaay me first me first*

O.M.G what have wrote yaar itna aacha toh woh brainless BT CV's k dimag me aahi nahi sakta... i wished we would have witneesed some this kind of RaYa megic awesome yaar just speechless...

tu na jab crazy ho tab hi likha kar yaar sacchi mucchi bahut aacha likhti hai yaaar to gud fab...

Edited by leena04 - 14 August 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiacutieSakshi_Deewani

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yay!! another update :D
ok lemme read this one :D

Edited by evanbaxter7058 - 14 August 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
cute   loved it

Sakshi_Deewani

jaysree18

jaysree18

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
WOWSOME anu... thanx 4 d uppy... avi serial me to dekhne lyek kuch bacha nhi... to teri updates ka hi sahara hai... once again thanx a lot... loved it.. kal v aur ek update chahiye...HeartHeart

Sakshi_Deewani

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Oyeee Meli Pyaaari si Pari... Smile M totally Speechless yaaar... I hv no wrdz to describe hw butifully u portray our Love birds... Clap Super Like for Dis... Clap i read Dat part 9-10 tyms n seriously abi tak mera mann nai bhara... Dat was sooo butiful n Awsm.. dere emotions.. awwiieee... Baby agn u tuk my Heart away... Heart Lovely...:-))))
N hmmm finally rajat n puja frnz ban gaye.. ahem ahem.. loved D scene of our Golu n ROCKstar...awsm Dialogues... Thumbs Up yiiippiiieee finally CADY ne priya di ki pic dekhi.. dhinka chika.. yayy yayy yayy yayyy...
Plzzz cntinue ASAP nd Love you Pari.. Hugggsss for dis...ummaahhh... Wink

Sakshi_Deewani

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thats pretty cool update. When i was reading RAYA dance scene i can see our RAYA'S first dance scene in their first party. :) ram peehu convo is so adorable. Now kaddy knows da truth. What Will she do?

Sakshi_Deewani

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
hey Anu...awesome...dude...i loved it yaar...Ram and Priya's dance and their convo haye kash show mein aisa hota...anyways this was fab update...*hugs*...everything in the update was too good...Ram Peehu's  moment was too sweet and cute...great going...Star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top