Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 119

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hola guies.. extremely sorry for such a late update.. m doing well now.. thnk u so much for all your good wishes
I really donno how to progress the story.. very shocked n confused by wht is happening in da show now a days.. here's another vague attempt.. jootas n chappals are most welcomed

RECAP
she tilted her head to his opposite direction giving him better axis.. coming near her ears he whispered in a husky tone.. "main nehi jee sakta tumhare bagair priya, please mere paas wapas ajao.." that was da cue for her.. she spun around n threw her arms around him tip toeing to reach his height, threading her fingers through his hair she sobbed n spoke between them

P: main bhi nehi reh sakti ram.. main bhi ap ke bina nehi reh sakti.. I love you ram, I really love you..!  

part-12

she cupped his broad face n kissed every inch of it with oozing passion.. he replied back with equal intensity kissing off her tears n calming down her tired nerves

P: ram mujhe le chaliye yeha se.. bohot jee liya sabka ke liye.. main ab humare liye jeena chahti hu.. mujhe apki zarurat hai.. peehu ko apki zarurat hai.. main janti hu aj jo hum iss dorahe pe khade hai uski zimmedar sirf main hu.. lekin main ky..

ram placed his finder on her lips to shush her down

R: tumhe yeh sab kehne ki zarurat nehi hai priya.. the only thing i knw that i got to back. paanch saal baad aur main ab tumhe dobara khona nehi chahta.. main tumhe aur meri nanhi pari ko apne saath le jaunga 

priya's teary face curved into a smile of bliss, they shared another passionate hug.. just then da lights came back enlightening their faces to each other, soon they broke da hug n ram placed one last peck on her forehead n entwined his fingers within hers n decided to face all the troubles together

he tried to open the door n surprisingly da door clicked open with one smooth twist.. they came outside to find Rajat and daijan standing in front of them as if waiting for an explanation

RJ: ram.. pooja.. kya hua?? sab thik toh hai na? i heard pooja screaming

his eyes fell on ram's hand firmly knotted with priya's.. he traced his eyes back to their faces waiting for an answer

priya's ardent look went up to ram who didn't dare to look back to her intense eyes.. she knew her man would handle all the mess she had created at da 1st place

"pooja meri zindegi baan chuki hai yaar.. look wht she has done to me, such a drastic change.. main woh rajat kapur raha hi nehi, she made me believe in the emotion of love once again"

rajat's words buzzed in his ears, all the tym he had spent with rajat who had been going on and on about his feelings for priya came to life.. flashes of his life with his priya and his conversation with his best buddy created a whirlwind in ram's brain.. he shut his tight to get an answer but all that he could hear were two voices purring louder n louder trying to over power da other

"main ap ke bina nehi reh sakti.. I love you ram, I really love you..!"

"pooja meri zindegi ban chuki hai yaar.." 

ram heaved.. n slowly let go priya's tiny palm which was till now safely embraced in his.. priya looked at him in utter astonishment, but kept her trust on him firm

R: kuch nehi yaar woh lights chaligayi thi aur door bhi jammed tha toh pooja ji got scared

ground seemed to unfold beyond her.. priya was transfixed in her position. she could believe her husband, her ram had just addressed her "pooja ji"

rajat's jaw dropped down.. he wasn't expecting this reply from him.. he had this well planned.. wht on earth was happening??

R: areh kya yaar tuney mujhe bataya nehi ki woh claustrophobic hai.. main toh ghabra hi gaya tha.. ap thik toh hai na pooja ji??

ram finally looked at priya's dazed face.. she was stiff and numb.. though he spoke lyk a stranger but his eyes pierced in his feelings.. priya was not in a state to reply.. she just nodded a yes n made her way out.. grabbing peehu from the other room she stormed out of the house without turning a 2nd tym towards ram..

peehu exclaimed in joy... "golu uncle!" but priya gave her no chance to meet him. ram stretched his arms to hold her lil angel but his attempt went futile.

priya dragged peehu out of the house ignoring all her cries n requests to meet her golu uncle

Pee: mamma plzzz ek baar mujhe milne do na golu uncle se.. mamma plz

P: no peehu

Pee: mamma plz plz plz

peehu kept on chanting non stop when finally priya lost all control n burst out.. she yelled at the top of her lungs

P: shut up peehu just shut up..! kya golu uncle golu uncle laga rakkha hai..?? maine ek bar bola na u can't meet him toh bas u can't meet him.. is it clear??

peehu's eyes widen in fear.. she had never seen her mother lyk this.. da lil kiddo broke down into tears..

seeing her bundle of joys sobbing priya came back to her senses... wht has she done.. she had just done something which she hadn't even dreamed of.. she knelt down in front of peehu n engulfed her into a warm hug..

P: am sorry beta.. m so so sorry.. mamma bohot buri hai.. humesha apko daanti hai.. am sorry bacche.. plz maat ro.. yeh dekho mamma kaan pakadti hai.. am sorry.. she kissed her 4 year old and made her stop crying..

Pee: am sorry too mamma.. ap bhi maat roiye.. peehu wiped priy'a tears off n promised never to argue with her again

R: rajat m very tired.. can i call off the night plz.. main kal subah baat karta hu tujhse

saying that he patted on rajat's shoulder n went inside his room

rajat turned back to daija.. "with a wht the hell was that??" kind of a expression spreading his hands to go with that.. daijan went along with him to his room trying to explain da possible reasons of da incident

DJ: dekh rajat aj tak tuney ram se pooja ke bare mein itni batein ki hai.. tab tu bhi nehi janta tha ki pooja hi ram ki priya hain aur woh bhi nehi.. tum mano ya na mano par tum bhi pooja se bohot pyar karte ho aur ram yeh baat janta hai

RJ: toh usse kya hogaya daija? priya uski patni hai

DJ: i knw beta.. but ram tumhe apna bohot accha dost manta hai.. aur woh tumhe bhi hurt nehi karna chahta.. uski situation bhi toh samjho na

RJ: toh ab hum kya kare daija?? meri toh kuch samajh mein nehi araha hai

Cady exclaimed from da door entrance who had been listening to the convo all da while... I have an idea..

TO BE CONTINUED...

working on the next part.. will be up soon

Edited by Anamika163 - 21 September 2012 at 4:35am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramalfypinklilliesbaas-tvsaranyakanchanjaysree18kritinayyarTrieshdancydreamervarshathakkarlove4rayaNAZIANISAR1Pinkjalicoolgirl3parulkhare13aditibalhfan4evername2saakshiranii.sharmaharibol79snehasyalalmadhusss283sahana747exploringmyselfdayabhi_CandyCream_Chitrathanjakther7viny_queensandhyasnluvsakshileena04iLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 76)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
really anuShocked

shonuz_mom

shonuz_mom

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
waiting

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ok i m waiting ur update and enjoy tea

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
keep going

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
part.12 updatedSmile

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
ab kya ram rajat ke liye sacrifice karega Angry

i hope ur fine nowBig smile

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 21 September 2012 at 4:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

ab kya ram rajat ke liye sacrifice karega Angry

i hope ur fine nowBig smile

well yeah he is planning to... lekin hum aisa thodi na hone dengeWinkLOL yeah m fyn now.. but studies ka bohot stress hainOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top