Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 119

cutiesakshi

cutiesakshi

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hey anu plz update soon...beech me hi latka diya yar...waiting waiting waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ~ Those Lost 5 Years ~ part.17_ pg.108_ 08.Oct (Page 40)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
RECAP

R: look at my eyes n say it again damn it...!

this tym she looked sternly into his eyes with tears brimming in them... MAIN RAJAT SE SHADI KARNEWALI HU... she said again stressing each n every word loud n clear...

he let go off her immediately n without wasting another second stormed out of the house slamming the door hard behind him...

part.7

Priya stood lyk a rock glued to her position staring blankly at the closed door which Ram had slammed on her face, on their life... or may be she did it... her heart seemed to turn into stoned... tears dried out...  why did she say that.. she cursed the moment she had uttered those words... but it was the only way she could make ram leave her n probably also hate her... she lightly touched her left shoulder with her other hand where ram had grabbed her by... it still throbbed with his touch... caressing it a few more tyms she looked back at da door again... she couldn't believe it was over but it really was n she was da one to end it...

peehu's faint cry brought her out of her trauma n she ran to her buttercup

Ram strolled by the walkway. aimlessly.. he had never felt so lost... not even da day she heard of priya's accident n thought she was dead... he knew she was lying.. her wistful eyes never spoke her heart out to him... he n only he reigned in them... but her last words still echoed in his ears...
its over ram... it is so over... he told to himself... rajat had fallen for pooja... no priya.. my priya... he smiled to himself sarcastically... yeah my priya... who no longer wanted to stay with me.. kab tak ram kab tak tu usse manata rahega... there's no use... ussne faila karliya hai.. she has decided to stay back here... away from me...

he gulped in a mouth full of fresh air n gazed at the joyful kids running n playing in the park.. he dropped himself on one of the wooden benches perceiving the children more closely.. but wht about peehu... how could i stay away from my own blood...

he shook his head in depression n buried his face in his palms... no ram no... enough... agar tu yaha aiya hi nehi hota toh... jaha priya chahti hai ki tu wapas chala jaye then y r u so bothered...

his heart n mind seemed to be playing some treacherous games with him.. he didn't know whom to listen... in the much later morning he dragged his tired frustrated body back to Rajat's

rajat seeing ram entering came down firing his round of rapid fire... oye kaha tha tu...?? tu toh kal wapas ja raha tha na?? tere flight ka kya hua?? ayesha kabse tera wait kar rahi thi... kitne calls kiya humne tujhe pata hai?? kaha gayab hogay tha yaar??

ram was in no mood to answer him... priya's lasted words ringed back in his ears again seeing rajat... ram just replied in a lazy voice... ek toofan m phaas gaya tha

RJ: toofan?? yaha Dubai m?? matlab?? kab kaha??

ram tried to b a lil normal this tym... rajat was in no fault... he had only loved her... lyk he did... he isn't aware that pooja was ram's priya... so y blame him he thought... areh yaar tu bhi na.. kitna sawal poochta hai?? bola na kuch kaam mein phaas gaya tha, miss hogayi flight... kaunsi badi baat hai... dusre ka intezaam bhi hogayi hai.. chill... ab chal mere saath.. kuch last minute packing karni hai... hv to leave in the evening.

wht the hell... ap kaha ja rahe ho??? cady rushed in ram's room

ram gave her a forged smile n made her sit on the bed n placed himself beside her.. holding her lean hand ram spoke... dekh cady... jo nehi o sakta uske bare mein baat karke kya faida

nehi ho sakta?? kya nehi ho sakta?? Cady yelled back

R: ssshhh... relax yaar... dekh tu abhi bohot choti hai...  this thing is more complicated then u think, priya mere saath wapas nehi aana chahti... main kahi baar usse samjha chuka hu

C: areh lekin kyun

R: cady plz... ab iss baat ko... i hv a family back in Mumbai.. saying that he got up n stood near da window... they r the ones who love me... probably more than priya...he curled his fingers into a fist... he knew it was not true but at the moment he had to convince cady...

C: sir lekin...
ram turned to her n cut her in mid sentence, dekh u know rajat priya ko pasand karta hai.. even priya said she wants to marry him...

C: kya?? wht nonsense, pooja kab se rajat sir ko pasand karne lagi

R: that i donno.. mere liye priya ki khushi sabse zyada mainey rakhti hai.. n she wants to stay back here

C: magar sir peehu...??

R: cady mujhe priya par pura bharosa hai... panch saalon tak jab ussne peehu ka khayal rakkha hai toh agey bhi rakkhegi... aur ab toh rajat bhi hai uske saath... saying that he gasped

C: sir ap aise nehi ja sakte plz... cady said almost crying

R: hey hey... tu toh meri champion hai na.. tu aise kaise toot sakti hai...

he rubbed her tears with his thumbs n continued.. cady mera ek kaam karegi??

C: kya.. she asked sadly

R: chahe jo hojaye priya ka saath kabhi nehi chodna... promise me

C: i promise sir, main apse kuch maangu??

R: anything my dear.. bol na

C: ap apni aur pooja oi photograph mujhe denge plz... pata nehi phir kabhi ap donoko saath dekh paungi ya nehi but u both r the world's cutest couple to me

ram smiled at her lovingly n handed her da photograph... apni bohot kimti chiz aj tujhe jeke ja raha hu.. isse sambhal ke rakhna

C: ofcourse... she smiled back reassuringly

ram patted on her head picked his luggage n left...

ap dono kaise alag hote ho ab yeh main dekhti hu... bhalehi jitna bhi waqt lag jaye lekin Ram aur Priya ko main ek karke hi rahungi... cady swore in her mind looking at the picture

15 days or some more had passed after ram left... things were getting normal with both Priya n Ram... they still missed each other... pinned for each other every second of the day.. but life has to move on... peehu to missed her golu uncle quiet a lot but had found a new frnd in rajat...

rajat had become really good frnds with pooja.. he spent most of his free tym with peehu...

they no more had the strange awkwardness between them.. neither with peehu  nor with priya... all 3 of them were every comfortable with each other... but priya had never come to tell about her past to rajat.. she never told him that how she had used his name n forced ram to leave... she possibly couldn't hv told him... she had no feelings for rajat... it was just that she had to use a name n he was the only one she knew... though she felt guilty about da incident but nothing else was left to do..

cady had also become very busy with her job n studies... they couldn't share as much tym as they used to share before

now a days peehu's every sunday was spent with rajat at the amusement park.. he use to make her ride different rides... buy her candy floss, chocolate ice cream n everything else to pamper her... she loved her khadoos uncle... yes thats wht she called him.. she had told her mom had told her the tales of his khadoosness n rajat just used to laugh at her kiddish tit bits

as days passed rajat grew more fond of priya may be more of peehu... he felt only these two could complete his barren life... as his frndship with priya grew stronger he finally decided to propose her

few more days passed on rajat deciding how to approach her.. Pooja was not one of the conventional women.. he thought to himself... it wont be easy woo her.. one day gathering all his courage he called her up

P: hello

RJ: hi pooja

P: haan rajat kahiye

RJ: woh main.. mera matlab tum... he started stammering

P: yeh main tum kya kar rahe hai?? is everything alright??

RJ: uummm...mmm woh main... tum iss waqt kaha ho??

P: main toh ghar pe hu... kyun??

RJ: woh mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi

P: haan toh kahiye na

RJ: nehi aise phone pe nehi... kya hum aj mil sakte hai??

P: haan main ghar pe hi hu aap ajaiye

RJ: oh ok.. thnx... main 7baje aata hu

P: yeah ok..

rajat reached priya's right at 7' he was dressed in a plain white shirt n a navy denim
priya was shocked to see him in casuals... hey ayie na... she offered him to come in... ap casuals mein kafi acche lagte hai...

rajat gave a coy smile... thnx...

priya smiled back.. let me get u coffee

as priya made coffee here rajat's prepared himself for mission impossible... so he thought...

after sometym priya appeared to coffee mugs full of fresh coffee in her hands... coffee she exclaimed gleefully

as soon as she kept the mug on the table n took a sit on the sofa, rajat went down on his knees n popped the question.. Pooja... will you marry me...?? priya was dumbstruck...

without saying a single word she placed a tight slap on his face...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by Anamika163 - 26 August 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieskrishnalacoolabbjaysree18Trieshdancydreamerfan_fiction123ic_2000coolgirl3noddiyebalhfan4everparulkhare13asheema_sharmaaditiPinkjali-evan-Pinky.Rayakaparikh1lalmadhuranii.sharmaexploringmyself_CandyCream_dayabhiChitrathanjakther7viny_queenIndYa4usandhyasn123fizaluvsakshidesi_baby07

jaysree18

jaysree18

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Anu anu anu superb dear... last line padh ke bohot hasi ayi... bt i think ye rajat ka sapna hai...hai na???? good going dear... plzzz continue soon... nw to eagerly waiting 4 d next part... thank u thank u sooo much... love u...

Sakshi_Deewani

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
K now wats vth this priya yar ? N wats da need for ram to do dis sacrifice i am really feeling bad for him.the precious moments vch ram deserved vth pihu rajat is enjoying it.plz iss haddi ko jaldi se nikalo or atleast make him da cupid between raya.

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysree18

Anu anu anu superb dear... last line padh ke bohot hasi ayi... bt i think ye rajat ka sapna hai...hai na???? good going dear... plzzz continue soon... nw to eagerly waiting 4 d next part... thank u thank u sooo much... love u...
'
thnx a lot...Hug stay tunedWink

jaysree18

asheema_sharma

asheema_sharma

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
aweesomeee...
plz plz RaYa ko mila do na...
 arrey waah rajat ko tight slap...DesiSmileys.com
plz plz update soon...
waitin...

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

K now wats vth this priya yar ? N wats da need for ram to do dis sacrifice i am really feeling bad for him.the precious moments vch ram deserved vth pihu rajat is enjoying it.plz iss haddi ko jaldi se nikalo or atleast make him da cupid between raya.

ROFLROFLROFL kitne impatient ho yaar.. thoda toh sabr karoWink thnx for the reviewHug

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheema_sharma

aweesomeee...
plz plz RaYa ko mila do na...
 arrey waah rajat ko tight slap...DesiSmileys.com
plz plz update soon...
waitin...

milenge milengeApprove thnx dearHug