Part 2-Iss Rajat ka main kya karun ! gadha kaheeka 
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: parulkhare13

pahlay toh i am so so SORRY ki mein itna late comment kar rahi hoon i am really sorry jaan  

so pahlay part 3 kaisa laga -  it was awesome mein nay phone say padha isliaya comment nahi kar paayi that was simply awesome and amazing and emotion's of  ram uff that was emotion full and rajat awww he was like little kid getting all excited πŸ˜†  and the last part ''she wanted rajat n pooja to dance together but destiny had some other plans... it was quiet dark... da music changed... n the spot light fell on the 2... it was Ram n Priya standing face to face...'' was beautiful specially the ''destiny had some other planss ufff i was like  ufff 
and part 4 - that was just breath taking and such awww moment u expressed it so well ki har scene i was able to imagine  so beautiful and and love the changing thoughts of priya regarding rajat ''that Mr.Khadoos had suddenly become Mr.Generous''πŸ˜†  
see again i am in short of words ufff but i can manage the shortage of words because words are not enough for u yaar    and last kahan pay la kay climax kiya hai tunay ufff ab intazzar  karna padhay ga ufff yahi nahi hota u know how much greedy i am  hmm i will be waiting egerly for next part πŸ‘
and  I LOVE YOU YAAR 
and this big hugiee for u muhaaa

Originally posted by: cutiesakshi

wow its beautiful...loved each n evry scene...wow cady got to know abt peehus father...realy beautifully written...waiting for nxt part...:)

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Anu that dance was simply superb ,evovled in their love soo beutiful ..
loved it ...ab kya hota hai ?? why priya is behaving like this ..plz plz cont sooon

saasre late latifo ko ek saath reply kar rahi hu hell busy with Eid preps... thnk u so much my lovely ladies... means a lot to me.. such encouraging words... love you all...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1st of all EID MUBARAK to all my fellow BALHians

may this Eid bring abundant joy and happiness in your lives

this update is specially for the occasion of Eid... hope write worth it

RECAP:

cady entered ram's room searching for da chocolate... she opened da right side drawer serached for the chocolate but it wasn't there... areh shayad left m hogi... she was about to close it when something caught her eyes... she pulled the drawer to its last end... n took out a photograph... she was shocked at wht she was witnessing... she looked carefully at da piece of photograph... 

iska matlab... iska matlab Ram sir Peehu ke papa...

part.5

Rajat dropped Priya home n bid her a good bye, he wanted to ask her for coffee but decided it was too soon to ask her yet... they had just become frnds... more over he had to knw wht was going on inside her... y did she seem so hurt... n he never heard anything about Peehu's father... did he... y were they separated... was that da painful part of her past... shrugging of the chain of thoughts he concentrated back to the road...

Priya entered her empty lifeless house... this was da 1st tym in 4 years that she is away from her bundle of joy... yes that wht she was... she was Priya's bundle of joy... her sole reason to live... her life seemed to stand still without her angel... Priya let go a long sigh n slammed the door lock behind her.

Ram: areh agayi tu... Peehu toh so gayi... tucking her carefully in bed he said to cady who kept staring at ram
R: areh kya hua? aise kya dekh rahi hai?
finally she broke her silence popping up da obvious question... Peehu ap ki beti hai na?
ram looked at the 16 year old in utter shock... n suddenly he was lost... he didn't knw wht to say... his brain was numb.. cold to think of any reply
cady nudged him again... boliye na sir.. ap hi Peehu k papa hai na?? saying that she took out da photograph n placed it in front of his face...
his past was staring into his eyes... it was that magical moment which he shared with his love after loads of hurdles n awkwardness... the holi hug picture... they were so engulfed into each other that didn't even knw when Vikram had taken the snap tease them but later on that very photograph became one of his most treasured memories...
C: boliye na sir.. ap chup kyun hain? yeh ap aur pooja hi hain na
R: nehi... yeh pooja nehi hai
cady was confused by his reply... she took a loser look at the picture n confrimed that it was her
ram continued... yeh pooja nehi hai cady... yeh mrei priya hai.. jise maine oanch saal pehle kho diya tha

C: haan pooja jab yaha ayi thi tab unho ne apna naam priya hi bataya tha... baad m pata nehi kyun she changed into pooja.. kehti thi ki eyh naam unko pareshan karti hai... dard deti hai.. yeh sab kya ho raha hai.. ap kyun unse alag hai?? i mean in panch saalon m jitna maine pooja ko jana hai any man will be blessed to hv her as his wife... aur sir ap... ap bhi toh itne sweet ho.. phir aise kaise aplog alag hogaye n wht about peehu? woh apki beti hai na? toh ap saath hona chahiye tha... apko pata hai pooja ne yaha pe kitna struggle kiya hai.. aur ap The Ram Kapoor.. ap ke hote huye ap ki wife aur bacchi itna dukh kyun jhel rahe hai...

R: bas bas bas Cady... yeh saare sawal mere dilo dimaag ko khaye ja rahe hai... mujhe pata nehi hum kyun alag huye kaise alag huye... mujhe bhi janna hai ki aisi kaun si wajah thi jiske chalte priya mujhe chod ke itni dur agayi... aise kya baat hogayi ki usne mujhe mere sabse badi khushi se... mere spne khoon se alag rakkha... mujhe janna hai yeh sab

C: areh toh kyun ja rahe ho wapas? unse poochte kyun nehi?

R: nehi pooch sakta.. main janta hu woh toot jayegi

C: aur apko kya lagta hai yaha woh apke bina bohot khush hai...? sir may be m very young to say all this.. par destiny ap dono ko phirse milwaiya hai, y r u letting this opportunity go?? unse baat karo na.. poocho.. y this unnecessary sacrifice? if u love her n she loves u toh problem kaha hai??

ram listened to her carefully though he knew she was right but did not reply... just patting lightly on her shoulders he said: bohot raat hogayi hai ab soja... saying that he left the room

the sun shone in the horizon starting a bright new day... Priya couldn't wait to see her 4 year old... those few hours at night seemed lyk ages away from her... 1st thing she dialed cady's number... there was no reply from the other side... she dialed couple of tyms... when there was still no reply she got a lil worried.. then called on da Rajat's land line which daija replied...

DJ: hello

P: daija... peehu hai na waha?? main cady ko kabse call kar rahi hu woh phone hi nehi utha rahi

DJ: nehi toh beta.. maine subah se cady, peehu, ram kisiko nehi dekha...

hearing that the receiver of the phone slipped through her hands... n she dropped down on the floor along with it... thats wht she feared the most... to be separated from her angel.. her lil daughter... no ram couldn't hv done that... she thought... he cannot take her peehu away from her.. how could he... she is her life... she tears flooded out of her eyes... she became hopeless couldn't figure out wht to do... she felt as if ground was unfolding beneath her... just then the door bell rang... a ray of hope seem to flash inside her... without wasting a minute she ran towards the door... there  stood ram holding their 4 year old in his arms in unconscious state...

P: peeehhhuuu... kya hua isko

C: pooja relax kuch nehi huya hai... bas thodisi bukhar hai

ram carried peehu to her room.. cady handed priya a parcel of medicines... dont worry pooja.. bas thodisi viral fever hai... sorru hum bina bataye doctor ke paas chale gaye the.. woh ram sir bohot pareshan hogaye the... saying that she looked at priya's expression carefully... n yes there was a sudden twinkle in her eyes... that was such a spark which she had never seen in her eyes in past 5 years...

the whole day Priya n Ram was busy to take care of their lil one... Priya was very worried... she had never seen her baby so dull n lifeless... she was in tears... morning turned into evening but peehu was still unconscious... priya  held her lil hands n kissed them numerous tyms n said... plz beta tum jaldi se thik ho jao... mamma apko ais enehi dekhti sakti.. plz mera baccha.. m apko ab kabhi nehi daantungi... ab jo chahengi m apko dungi... saying that she sobbed harder...

ram was observing this beautiful mother daughter bond from a distance... n smiled to himself... priya sure did take care of his princess really well.. must hv been so tough for her to do all these alone... priya's uncontrollable sobs broke his thoughts... he went to her n sat on his knees beside n place his hand on her shoulders gently... priya turned to look at him... her eyes were red due to constant crying...

R: priya pkz sambhalo apne ap ko... peehu ko kuch nehi hoga... taking a closer look into her black melting eyes he said... main hu na... main usko kuch hone nehi dunga...

priya threw her arms around him n cried literally screaming... n said in between... main...mm... main maar jaungi peehu ke bina ram... i can't see her lyk this... she choked... woh meri zindegi hai.. meri jaan basti hai usme

ram calmed her down.. caressing her hair.. hold her close to his heart... its ok priya... mujhe pata hai... i knw u love her a lot... n trust me... usse kuch nehi hoga...

slowly priya stopped crying... ram made her sit on the couch to rest a lil... n no tym she fell asleep... ram smiled at her angelic face... he surely had to babies now... he giggled to himself... very carefully he picked her up in his arms n tucked her carefully into her bed... n pulled the quilt over her... as he turned to leave she grabbed his hand n pulled it near her... thought in sleep but her hold on tight on him... as if she feared pf loosing him once again... there was no way he could leave now...  he placed himself half lying n brushed priya's hair lovingly once again before drifting off to the most comfortable sleep in 5 years...

Cady observed all this... they surely were meant to be together she thought... n she will unite them... thats a cady promise... she winked to herself smiling n switched off the lights to let the perfect family sleep in peace...

TO BE CONTINUED...

extremely sorry for all da mistakes n connectionless sentences... wrote in a bit hurry... loads of preps for eid

EID MUBARAK to everyone once again...πŸ€— comments n criticisms r most welcomed

Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res QUOTE
extremely sorry for all da mistakes n connectionless sentences... wrote in a bit hurry... loads of preps for eid.

That was outstanding...
there you go...a Standing Ovation for you anuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
3 cheers for you...
 sooo much for taking time to write n post...

Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago
parulkhare13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WISHING U AND UR FAMILY HAPPY EID 
EID MUBARAK SWEET HEART β€οΈ
AND NOW 
UFFF HAYYY MEIN MAR GAYI  what a pen down of emotion yaar .yaar its just fabulous stupendous , fantastic , rayalicious and again i am speech less ufff bhut pyaara likha hai tunay yaar moi WRITING QUEEN   u are amazing MAYRI MINI ST fabulous  
waise toh mujhay puri storey acchi lagi lakin i loved the last part where priya broke down on ram laps for pihu that was justtt awww   and when ram started going nd priya grab his hand in fear of  losing him uff and all three together complete family and kady looking them and making promise to herself that to unite the cute family was so touchy and adorable moment i was able to imagine each and every scene so well loved my jaan  thank u for writing this ff and as usal i will be waiting for ur next update eagerly lakin till than u enjoy ur eid haan love u jaan        
Edited by parulkhare13 - 11 years ago
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee... You have written the understanding btw ram and priya so nicely... Awesome.. Now just eager to know what cady will do...
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow so lovely, superb..πŸ‘
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aweesome...
luved it...
plz plz continue soon...
waitin...
-evan- thumbnail