India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Swati Chitnis says her role in IPK is quite strong

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Swati Chitnis says her role in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is quite strong!

Swati Chitnis says her role in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is quite strong!

Looks like without Dadi and Nanis Indian dailies are incomplete, recently one got to see the entry of an elderly member in Star Plus'extremely popular Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Swati Chitnis is seen playing the stern Dadi of the equally stern Arnav Singh Rayzada (Barun Sobti). She has entered to unfold a lot of excitement and drama on the show. With her sternness, she hopes to ensure that each member of the Rayzada household plays to her rules. 

Speaking about her new project and role of assertion, she seems happy and pleased to get this role. She expresses her notes saying, "I have been given such a warm welcome by the entire cast and crew, they didn't let me feel like a stranger at all. I am truly very happy to be part of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, I play a role of a strong - stern woman who has entered the Rayzada household with the agenda of taking on the reigns of the house.

"It's a challenging role to play but I love my character," said the actress who has worked in shows like- Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family, Mitwa, Laagi Tujhse Lagan and recently played Jamuna Mahendra Chawla in Bhai Bhaiya Aur Brother (SAB TV).

Well, you are always welcome Swati till the time your character as Dadi doesn't invade the love world of our favorites Arnav and Khushi (Sanaya Irani). 

Edited by maaneet_forever - 10 August 2012 at 4:36am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top