Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Achava11

umm! she is 27??I didn't know abt that..I am watching this guy for the first time..did feel that she was older.. pictures tell so..he looks young in front of herLOLmay be that's why ..she calls him baby..and here Poco ji is irritated to the limit LOL LOL LOL

Age is not a problem at all and its immature to think that age matters if you click as a couple. My problem is the sugar syrups they keep spilling everywhere like 14-15 year olds. LOL
Err i dont think anyone can beat one spl lady in this matterStern Smile

And its def not the tweeterOuch

Isse aage bolungi nahi warna mereko warning milegaROFL

i think theres is something about poor DD...saare costars are interseted in OLDER DIABETIC womenSleepy

Same here dear, Isslye toh maine jyada kuch nahi bola varna pura essay likhna padta... kyunki ek baar unhe complementLOLLOLLOL karna start kar doon toh mere hath rukte nahi...
I know the feeling dear..

I thot ye problem sirf GF me thi..

Yaha aake pata chala problem uniiversal haiStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777..PlayfulKiss..Arnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Shahisthi

<font color="#990066">DD ki kismat.Cryeverytime. Getting co-stars with mummies.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Lolzzz dear agree with you, Pehle wali mummy toh Insecure DevilAngryAngryAngry</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">with baby who is cow(Legendry Chamcha) for her not for us ,Hope ji ye wali mummy aisee na nikle, Ek achhi baat jaroor hai that ye mummy DD ko dost kehti hai...</font>

lol but why do u all want a single guy as her co actor? ...Dont tell me u want onscreen chemistry to get offscreen too LOL
Agar Vivian single bhi hota to he love kinda girl who can pamper him i guess ROFL ...and Drashti herself loves being pampered then how will pamper someone else ROFL ...just kidding LOL

No dear i don't want on screen chemistry to get off screen, Its just bcoz of his previous co-star She has suffered lot of controvarsies n hatred of some fans, I don't want the same to happen agn...
Iss se jyada nahi bol sakta kyunki agar bola toh Virus Couple(Previous costar) ka pura path shuru ho jaye ga
ShockedShockedWink

Lets just say an insecure betterWackohalf can make it tough for ur on screen counterfpart and end it there...

Show ki band bajj jati haiOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777..PlayfulKiss..

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Alright guys,

Enough discussion on Vivian's personal life, Vahbiz and enough Vahbiz hate. If you want to talk about Vahbiz and Vivian, do it somewhere else, other than the Madhubala forum.

The Madhubala forum is not to talk about personal lives or personal hate zone for Vahbiz.

Topic Closed
MB Dev Team

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01ayushiishAshleyAngelena--faroo--BinKuchKahe..AgapiMou.Maria-capriTrouble.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index