Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

thinking (Page 2)

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Bas itni si bat??? wth??

Khtw is much better..

I hope ekta changes her ghisa pita track this time... no maafi for Pradeep... Mona shud move on... this is 21st century!! n today's gal shud hv some self respect!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

Bas itni si bat??? wth??

Khtw is much better..

I hope ekta changes her ghisa pita track this time... no maafi for Pradeep... Mona shud move on... this is 21st century!! n today's gal shud hv some self respect!!
agree with u.yes that was the title,read it in an article.don't hv the link,dat time i didn't care 4 it too much.
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
At the end of the day, it's all about TRPs for Ekta. If the viewers want Mona with Vineet, she will have to deliver.

I was never a Balaji fan but I have to say that at least Ekta listens to her viewers...unlike some producers who think their whims count more than the opinion of those people who are watching. *cough cough TnD*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

At the end of the day, it's all about TRPs for Ekta. If the viewers want Mona with Vineet, she will have to deliver.

I was never a Balaji fan but I have to say that at least Ekta listens to her viewers...unlike some producers who think their whims count more than the opinion of those people who are watching. *cough cough TnD*

EK listen to viewers... no yr... i guess u dnt c BALH or parichay...
aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Yup Ekta and team ruined BALH beyond my imaginaton. The show is running on Ram and Sakshi's popularity Cry

Stupid things happen in KHTV as well, but still in digestible proportions (at least for me). I just hope Ekta has mercy on us and leaves KHTV as it is (not too many twists and turns)

Edited by aishray - 14 August 2012 at 3:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Yup Ekta and team ruined BALH beyond my imaginaton. The show is running on Ram and Sakshi's popularity Cry

Stupid things happen in KHTV as well, but still in digestible proportions (at least for me). I just hope Ekta has mercy on us and leaves KHTV as it is (not too many twists and turns)

Oh, I watch BALH too...and seriously, after the leap the only attraction left is Peehu.

However, I still think BALH and KHTV are much better than some of EK's earlier shows. I mean, think KSBKBT, KGGK, Kkusum, etc etc...plastic surgeries, mutiple leaps, people not ageing or dying...you remember?? Glad that time is over.
And just take a look around at some of the shows that are on other channels--regressive stories where women still put their head down and listen to their MIL's taunts endlessly...and even KSBKBT seems a masterpiece in comparison.

I felt that over the last few months, people from Balaji/Sony seem to be reading our posts and understanding our perceptions...Vineet's return to the show and Mona gaining more self-respect  are the outcome of this attention.
aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishray

Oh, I watch BALH too...and seriously, after the leap the only attraction left is Peehu.

However, I still think BALH and KHTV are much better than some of EK's earlier shows. I mean, think KSBKBT, KGGK, Kkusum, etc etc...plastic surgeries, mutiple leaps, people not ageing or dying...you remember?? Glad that time is over.
And just take a look around at some of the shows that are on other channels--regressive stories where women still put their head down and listen to their MIL's taunts endlessly...and even KSBKBT seems a masterpiece in comparison.

I felt that over the last few months, people from Balaji/Sony seem to be reading our posts and understanding our perceptions...Vineet's return to the show and Mona gaining more self-respect  are the outcome of this attention.

The girl is too cute, but at times I feel the CVs are going overboard with Peehu!

I hope Balaji and Sony keep reading our posts and are happy with the consistent TRP of KHTV. These people do stupid things for TRP!

Edited by aishray - 14 August 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

moonlitnight IF-Dazzler
moonlitnight
moonlitnight

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Ekta listens to viewers? oh please

how about BALH, Kasamh Se, and Kahin to hoga and some others I cant even remember the names. LOL

Doesn't matter how 'modern' she makes Mona, I have a bad feeling she will go for the track "no matter how modern, an indian woman cares more about her entire family's happiness than self-respect" Dead

well lets just hope for the best.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index