Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
At the end of the day, it's all about TRPs for Ekta. If the viewers want Mona with Vineet, she will have to deliver.

I was never a Balaji fan but I have to say that at least Ekta listens to her viewers...unlike some producers who think their whims count more than the opinion of those people who are watching. *cough cough TnD*
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blyton

At the end of the day, it's all about TRPs for Ekta. If the viewers want Mona with Vineet, she will have to deliver.

I was never a Balaji fan but I have to say that at least Ekta listens to her viewers...unlike some producers who think their whims count more than the opinion of those people who are watching. *cough cough TnD*

EK listen to viewers... no yr... i guess u dnt c BALH or parichay...
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti31

EK listen to viewers... no yr... i guess u dnt c BALH or parichay...

Yup Ekta and team ruined BALH beyond my imaginaton. The show is running on Ram and Sakshi's popularity ðŸ˜­

Stupid things happen in KHTV as well, but still in digestible proportions (at least for me). I just hope Ekta has mercy on us and leaves KHTV as it is (not too many twists and turns)

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

Yup Ekta and team ruined BALH beyond my imaginaton. The show is running on Ram and Sakshi's popularity ðŸ˜­

Stupid things happen in KHTV as well, but still in digestible proportions (at least for me). I just hope Ekta has mercy on us and leaves KHTV as it is (not too many twists and turns)

Oh, I watch BALH too...and seriously, after the leap the only attraction left is Peehu.

However, I still think BALH and KHTV are much better than some of EK's earlier shows. I mean, think KSBKBT, KGGK, Kkusum, etc etc...plastic surgeries, mutiple leaps, people not ageing or dying...you remember?? Glad that time is over.
And just take a look around at some of the shows that are on other channels--regressive stories where women still put their head down and listen to their MIL's taunts endlessly...and even KSBKBT seems a masterpiece in comparison.

I felt that over the last few months, people from Balaji/Sony seem to be reading our posts and understanding our perceptions...Vineet's return to the show and Mona gaining more self-respect  are the outcome of this attention.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

Oh, I watch BALH too...and seriously, after the leap the only attraction left is Peehu.

However, I still think BALH and KHTV are much better than some of EK's earlier shows. I mean, think KSBKBT, KGGK, Kkusum, etc etc...plastic surgeries, mutiple leaps, people not ageing or dying...you remember?? Glad that time is over.
And just take a look around at some of the shows that are on other channels--regressive stories where women still put their head down and listen to their MIL's taunts endlessly...and even KSBKBT seems a masterpiece in comparison.

I felt that over the last few months, people from Balaji/Sony seem to be reading our posts and understanding our perceptions...Vineet's return to the show and Mona gaining more self-respect  are the outcome of this attention.

The girl is too cute, but at times I feel the CVs are going overboard with Peehu!

I hope Balaji and Sony keep reading our posts and are happy with the consistent TRP of KHTV. These people do stupid things for TRP!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ekta listens to viewers? oh please

how about BALH, Kasamh Se, and Kahin to hoga and some others I cant even remember the names. ðŸ˜†

Doesn't matter how 'modern' she makes Mona, I have a bad feeling she will go for the track "no matter how modern, an indian woman cares more about her entire family's happiness than self-respect" ðŸ¤¢

well lets just hope for the best.
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IMO, Mona may continue to love Pradeep but she isn't "in love" with Pradeep anymore.
I don't think Mona loves Pradeep anymore. Well, I don't consider it romantic love. Obviously he's a huge part of her life and that can't be denied. He's the father of her children and they've spent so many years together. To me it seems as though Mona has let go of Pradeep. But clearly he's the one that can't let go!
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

I don't think Mona loves Pradeep anymore. Well, I don't consider it romantic love. Obviously he's a huge part of her life and that can't be denied. He's the father of her children and they've spent so many years together. To me it seems as though Mona has let go of Pradeep. But clearly he's the one that can't let go!

I also think the same say. Mona and kids are used to being with Pradeep but it doesn't mean Mona still loves him. Mona used to  love him since they were married and lived together and have children, but doesn't mean she was in love . Definitely she always cares for him. However what she did to her, now Mona really doens't know what their relationship was and if she is really ready to go back to him.

I am sure Mona now can't think of going back to him and live with him daily. 

Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago