tiara_magic thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just wondering what is Mona going to do...We all know that Mona loves Pradeep but still she is interested in her boss...This is a lot of suspence.Lets see what happens. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't get when people say that Mona loves Pradeep? How? I don't see that she loves Pradeep

What I see is that Mona is trying to move on without Pradeep. She still calls him her husband, but does that mean she still loves him 😕

Something I had noticed in yesterdays episode was that for the first time Mona wasn't wearing her mangalstra and sindoor. Maybe because she was in a western attire or she was in a hurry, but for a traditional, married woman those things are very important. Not something you would just forget 😉
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Aishray.. Mona loves Pradeep... u remember jatin scene... when she was gng to meet jatin and pradeep bruised his hand... she felt his pain... she still cnt c him in pain... itz true tht she wanna move... bt she hasnt yet.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti31

@Aishray.. Mona loves Pradeep... u remember jatin scene... when she was gng to meet jatin and pradeep bruised his hand... she felt his pain... she still cnt c him in pain... itz true tht she wanna move... bt she hasnt yet.

Agreed! Mona clearly cared for Pradeep during the time she met Jatin, but a lot of time has passed since then and a lot has happened in Mona's life. Based on the amount and the kind of fb I would say that Pradeep loves Mona! I don't see that level of concern for Pradeep anymore on Mona's behalf. I feel her addressing Pradeep as her husband is also a formality.

I think we all kind of expect Mona to hate Pradeep, but I don't see that happening. Mona is a kind of person who will always care for people. She is a large hearted person who has the courage to forgive the biggest A$$ of a person (read: Pradeep) or matlabies e.g Suhasi. I think the parwa she has for Pradeep is not the feeling she once had for him as a wife (the time they were together).  I think there will always be a kind of parwa, concern, care, but that won't be enough to get their marriage back on track.  The love they had is gone! If I am not wrong Mona has said that as well.

What I do see is Mona being worried of loosing "unke jaisa insaan, unke jaisa achha dost". You know who "unke" is 😉 But all is in Ekta's hands (I know) 😛
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
maybe she still loves Pradeep right now- but that doesn't mean she is going to love him forever.

Right now she isn't focusing on Pradeep or his pain, she's focusing on herself, and her children which is exactly what she needs to be doing. What I am seeing on the show is that Mona is moving on, and Pradeep is busy reliving his past- Hindsight is 20/20 for Pradeep and he's idealizing his past with Mona and contrasting it with his present with Anu. 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Inkpen4877]maybe she still loves Pradeep right now- but that doesn't mean she is going to love him forever.

Right now she isn't focusing on Pradeep or his pain, she's focusing on herself, and her children which is exactly what she needs to be doing. What I am seeing on the show is that Mona is moving on, and Pradeep is busy reliving his past- Hindsight is 20/20 for Pradeep and he's idealizing his past with Mona and contrasting it with his present with Anu. 
[/QUOTE ] 
u r right.even if they get back together will mona be the same wife?those past things which he cherishes will not happen again.then wt?abt mona's love for pradeep,i don't see the same feeling,she is least bothered abt it.i hp trp increases in this week;that is the only hope...
Originally posted by: aishray

Agreed! Mona clearly cared for Pradeep during the time she met Jatin, but a lot of time has passed since then and a lot has happened in Mona's life. Based on the amount and the kind of fb I would say that Pradeep loves Mona! I don't see that level of concern for Pradeep anymore on Mona's behalf. I feel her addressing Pradeep as her husband is also a formality.

I think we all kind of expect Mona to hate Pradeep, but I don't see that happening. Mona is a kind of person who will always care for people. She is a large hearted person who has the courage to forgive the biggest A$$ of a person (read: Pradeep) or matlabies e.g Suhasi. I think the parwa she has for Pradeep is not the feeling she once had for him as a wife (the time they were together).  I think there will always be a kind of parwa, concern, care, but that won't be enough to get their marriage back on track.  The love they had is gone! If I am not wrong Mona has said that as well.

What I do see is Mona being worried of loosing "unke jaisa insaan, unke jaisa achha dost". You know who "unke" is 😉 But all is in Ekta's hands (I know) 😛

I agree with ur thoughts... bt m doubtful abt EK... in EK's diary forgiveness is the most frequent word... In some of her previous show Lead forgave the one who raped her or spoiled her lyf and stayed happily with him... So cheating is the smallest sin in EK's world!!
rtms thumbnail

I agree with ur thoughts... bt m doubtful abt EK... in EK's diary forgiveness is the most frequent word... In some of her previous show Lead forgave the one who raped her or spoiled her lyf and stayed happily with him... So cheating is the smallest sin in EK's world!!

u know wt the orginial title of the show was?Bas itnisi baat, says all abt it,isn't it?
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Bas itni si bat??? wth??

Khtw is much better..

I hope ekta changes her ghisa pita track this time... no maafi for Pradeep... Mona shud move on... this is 21st century!! n today's gal shud hv some self respect!!
rtms thumbnail

Bas itni si bat??? wth??

Khtw is much better..

I hope ekta changes her ghisa pita track this time... no maafi for Pradeep... Mona shud move on... this is 21st century!! n today's gal shud hv some self respect!!

agree with u.yes that was the title,read it in an article.don't hv the link,dat time i didn't care 4 it too much.