Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 99)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

RK use layak hai ...he's behaving like a 4-year-old kid ...totally nuts case hai ...wonder kaise maan baap honge iske

There was a change in his attitude when that pandit mentioned about parents..zaroor kuch locha hai and how hard was the impact ki he hates the world...let us wait for the story to unfold

In between usse hedge ko lago koi...dono shows main same scene kuon likh raha hai..

Imagine how creative he is. If he is on twitter now...LOLLOLLOL

RK was confused on what his vow will be on fourth one when Pandit mentions his parents . He looks at Bittuji, like saying help me ro get me out of this.

His reaction said it all...but he was adorable when he said i always stand on my word..chlo lets go..ashirwaad lene..LOL...sirf SR ke baare main bola aur tada Madhu ka reaction numb se shock main aa gaya LOL

Yeah ...Maddy soch rahe hoge ...shaade aise hai to SR kaise hoge LOL..yeh to flying kiss he dega LOL  phir bolega SR hue ya nahe ...confuse Maddy 

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

KBC is coming on 8.30 slot.Ouch

Tell Nautanke Films ...and tweet Colors and raj  too ...LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
[

Hatzzie at the max, his parents would have neglected him badly ...i dont see anything more ...or may be they might be the reason behind the death of RK's real father ...in bw, Bittu is too dangerous , he knows RK way too much ...Maddy should be wary of him too 
[/QUOTE]

There must be something a realtionship on illicit terms..may be..that is the reason he pulled paddy and mallick ..remember..his fathers death may be a suicide he must have watched that happen ...i know how a 12 year old can't get through it...Bittu yes even i am thinking in the same terams...but that is required in future when madhu looks after him
[/QUOTE]
I also thik there is some illicit one in their relationship. I also think his father commit suicide  or something tragic like that because of his step dad and mom.
Bittuji is definitely very evil and scary. MAdhu is surrounded with people like that. So if anyone can protect her that is also RK.

She seems to be scared when RK mentions SR. Why they are highlighting SR. I hope they don't make RK do something bad this way atleast.

ISADORAManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Sasi- I think it is coming on Fri, Sat Sun. SO not worry.

_sasi_Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

[

Hatzzie at the max, his parents would have neglected him badly ...i dont see anything more ...or may be they might be the reason behind the death of RK's real father ...in bw, Bittu is too dangerous , he knows RK way too much ...Maddy should be wary of him too 

There must be something a realtionship on illicit terms..may be..that is the reason he pulled paddy and mallick ..remember..his fathers death may be a suicide he must have watched that happen ...i know how a 12 year old can't get through it...Bittu yes even i am thinking in the same terams...but that is required in future when madhu looks after him
[/QUOTE]
I also thik there is some illicit one in their relationship. I also think his father commit suicide  or something tragic like that because of his step dad and mom.
Bittuji is definitely very evil and scary. MAdhu is surrounded with people like that. So if anyone can protect her that is also RK.

She seems to be scared when RK mentions SR. Why they are highlighting SR. I hope they don't make RK do something bad this way atleast.
[/QUOTE]

RK will not do anything Shahi ...and trusting Bittu way too much will affect badly RK more than Maddy ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

sasi      kbc is on weekends only  .. but another serial is coming on sony on same slot..

and sasi   daily i have to  work with colors as that is my profession.. so i don't want any color here re..

_sasi_-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

[

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Worse is over Shahi...anything after this might seem kiddish..and he is gonna fail...in almost all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Sasi- I think it is coming on Fri, Sat Sun. SO not worry.

chal tu khush hai na ...aur koi chinta nahe LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index