Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 92)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33560

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

maine ek question poocha rk ke baare me..koi bhi answer nahi diya..huh..

kya pucha ??? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by anji64

in last epi of ipk show they showed asr also broke the chair and put fire and started feras  carrying the lead in his arm... that time i do remember rk

i saw that scene ...but RK was way too much ...
Is it so Anji. That much similar. Then I wish we have a different writer. Why is he writing similar scenes for both shows.ConfusedConfusedConfused

diff tha na ...usne Khushe ko gode main uthaya hua tha .LOL aur woh shaade is liye kar raha tha so that he can have SR with her ...LOL

nidzzie   sabra kar mb main bhi iss se accha shadi and love scenes  hoga... hate ke baad hi love story start hogi...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 3723

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

 
THis is how people will react. I guess it is OK. Even here it is like this. In one episode we might hate RK and on another we might feel sympathy when we see a softer side of him.
 
My problem is too  much criticizing going on for the reactions here. I don't see any reason to make fun of when someone was upset by what they see. But here some members call them names and tell them not to watch the show and things like that. Well we come here just to discuss and express what we felt after watching an episode.
exactly shahi..i saw all that..that's y i took out that frustration on hatzie's post..LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 18968

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@ Sasi- Were you active there??
 
I joined IF late, but tried to be active on Geet fourm. But they were not that welcoming. So just viist to comment on DD profile.
[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by not welcoming...apna khud ka gyam de rahe the kya..baki sabh ko kuch aur samaj ke rakha tha
[/QUOTE]
Kya Yar. When we join a forum late and when we make a post, if people ignore, then get uneasy right. I am talking about Geet forum. Hatzie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 3723

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by sasi10

maine ek question poocha rk ke baare me..koi bhi answer nahi diya..huh..

kya pucha ??? 
What did RK said for 2nd vachan abt trust?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Shahisthi

 
THis is how people will react. I guess it is OK. Even here it is like this. In one episode we might hate RK and on another we might feel sympathy when we see a softer side of him.
 
My problem is too  much criticizing going on for the reactions here. I don't see any reason to make fun of when someone was upset by what they see. But here some members call them names and tell them not to watch the show and things like that. Well we come here just to discuss and express what we felt after watching an episode.
exactly shahi..i saw all that..that's y i took out that frustration on hatzie's post..LOLLOLLOL


Shocked LOL matlab mera post tho bartha ban gaya tha kya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Sasi- Were you active there??
 
I joined IF late, but tried to be active on Geet fourm. But they were not that welcoming. So just viist to comment on DD profile.


What do you mean by not welcoming...apna khud ka gyam de rahe the kya..baki sabh ko kuch aur samaj ke rakha tha
[/QUOTE]
Kya Yar. When we join a forum late and when we make a post, if people ignore, then get uneasy right. I am talking about Geet forum. Hatzie.[/QUOTE]

Haan wahi.. that is bad..even i feel uneasy when people ignore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-mira

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 3723

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

exactly shahi..i saw all that..that's y i took out that frustration on hatzie's post..LOLLOLLOL


Shocked LOL matlab mera post tho bartha ban gaya tha kya
LOLLOLwho asked u to commnet on RK bashing..cng that word itself,i took my frustartion outLOL
LOLbtw i dont know whether RK got bashed or not yesterday but saw some comments taunting other members reactions...thats itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index