Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 91)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

thank god I was not active on GEET forum 
me too not there nidz.. but this topic got publicity on FB toooLOLLOLso got to know itLOL

LOL ROFL now i want to know where...get me that link
R u serious??this  is 1+ year old topic..where should i search kaminiLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sasi10 - 14 August 2012 at 12:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anji64

in last epi of ipk show they showed asr also broke the chair and put fire and started feras  carrying the lead in his arm... that time i do remember rk

i saw that scene ...but RK was way too much ...
Is it so Anji. That much similar. Then I wish we have a different writer. Why is he writing similar scenes for both shows.ConfusedConfusedConfused

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by ISADORA

Jenny is it serious i mean people are bashing RK Ermm
Are yaar..this is public forum and there will always be ppl who change their opinion after every episode unlike some of us..they r neutral  and express their feelings for epi without thinking any logics and future happenings..This is always like that in every forum..In geet too,ppl asked cv's to kill geet,the main protoganist just coz she did opposite to what ppl wanted and next day if she did what they liked they will praise her...that is how ppl are...We cant blame them..

thank god I was not active on GEET forum 
@ Sasi- Were you active there??

I joined IF late, but tried to be active on Geet fourm. But they were not that welcoming. So just viist to comment on DD profile.

i was also a silent reader  of geet forum and face book,   but the ending episode touched me a lot and i made my first post on jyo's analysis... sigh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

in last epi of ipk show they showed asr also broke the chair and put fire and started feras  carrying the lead in his arm... that time i do remember rk

Is it so Anji. That much similar. Then I wish we have a different writer. Why is he writing similar scenes for both shows.ConfusedConfusedConfused

diff tha na ...usne Khushe ko gode main uthaya hua tha .LOL aur woh shaade is liye kar raha tha so that he can have SR with her ...LOL

-brokensoul-anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Hah copy cat kahike ...RK ko copy kar rahe hai..kuch bhi ho nidzz...this character is larger than life and other shows copying this character..moves and makes..and people bashing RK is not done..

-brokensoul-anji-mira

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

@ Sasi- Were you active there??

I joined IF late, but tried to be active on Geet fourm. But they were not that welcoming. So just viist to comment on DD profile.
No shahi...only used to see the topics whose links were posted on FB ...thats it..my first post is on MB forum only..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
maine ek question poocha rk ke baare me..koi bhi answer nahi diya..huh..

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Are yaar..this is public forum and there will always be ppl who change their opinion after every episode unlike some of us..they r neutral  and express their feelings for epi without thinking any logics and future happenings..This is always like that in every forum..In geet too,ppl asked cv's to kill geet,the main protoganist just coz she did opposite to what ppl wanted and next day if she did what they liked they will praise her...that is how ppl are...We cant blame them..

THis is how people will react. I guess it is OK. Even here it is like this. In one episode we might hate RK and on another we might feel sympathy when we see a softer side of him.

My problem is too  much criticizing going on for the reactions here. I don't see any reason to make fun of when someone was upset by what they see. But here some members call them names and tell them not to watch the show and things like that. Well we come here just to discuss and express what we felt after watching an episode.

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index