Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 89)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 3723

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Jenny is it serious i mean people are bashing RK Ermm
Are yaar..this is public forum and there will always be ppl who change their opinion after every episode unlike some of us..they r neutral  and express their feelings for epi without thinking any logics and future happenings..This is always like that in every forum..In geet too,ppl asked cv's to kill geet,the main protoganist just coz she did opposite to what ppl wanted and next day if she did what they liked they will praise her...that is how ppl are...We cant blame them..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by anji64

oh   hiii   hatzie      after so long dear     missed you... tu to jaan hai iss thread kiBig smile


Oye kamenoo..i was away for three days and no one missed me...LOL
 
No one is hardly here on these last three days. You, Nidz & Meenu too.
So missed a lot. Look at CM ranking also it is on No. 3 cos you guys were not active.LOLLOLLOLLOL

what do u want to say ???? hum yahan kya karte hain Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by ISADORA

Jenny is it serious i mean people are bashing RK Ermm
Are yaar..this is public forum and there will always be ppl who change their opinion after every episode unlike some of us..they r neutral  and express their feelings for epi without thinking any logics and future happenings..This is always like that in every forum..In geet too,ppl asked cv's to kill geet,the main protoganist just coz she did opposite to what ppl wanted and next day if she did what they liked they will praise her...that is how ppl are...We cant blame them..

thank god I was not active on GEET forum 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by anji64

oh   hiii   hatzie      after so long dear     missed you... tu to jaan hai iss thread kiBig smile


Oye kamenoo..i was away for three days and no one missed me...LOL
 
No one is hardly here on these last three days. You, Nidz & Meenu too.
So missed a lot. Look at CM ranking also it is on No. 3 cos you guys were not active.LOLLOLLOLLOL

what do u want to say ???? hum yahan kya karte hain Angry

Exactly even i want to know...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 3723

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

[QUOTE=ISADORA]
 
No one is hardly here on these last three days. You, Nidz & Meenu too.
So missed a lot. Look at CM ranking also it is on No. 3 cos you guys were not active.LOLLOLLOLLOL
shahi...activity of forum is till same as last 3 weeks but buzz points showed the diff...that's it..i agree with rest...specially hatz madam is beryyy buysy..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Jenny is it serious i mean people are bashing RK in other forums Ermm

i have not seen it ...but possible hai ...woh kya hai na ASR ko lekar fans thode touchy hain ...god bless ur post Sasi LOL  hope u get one SLL 



LOL LOL ...kisse aur forum main apne lead actor ki band bhaj raha hai..usse post ka viewbie kya kar raha hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
in last epi of ipk show they showed asr also broke the chair and put fire and started feras  carrying the lead in his arm... that time i do remember rk
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Shahisthi

[QUOTE=ISADORA]
 
No one is hardly here on these last three days. You, Nidz & Meenu too.
So missed a lot. Look at CM ranking also it is on No. 3 cos you guys were not active.LOLLOLLOLLOL
shahi...activity of forum is till same as last 3 weeks but buzz points showed the diff...that's it..i agree with rest...specially hatz madam is beryyy buysy..LOLLOL


Kuon thu kaam kare tho kaam mera kaam tho kaam nahi hai kya...uh-huh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index