Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 81)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hatzzie u seriously think that RK will leave MB later on Shocked

Leave in the sense darling he is gonna free her..but that will be too late...i am waiting for today's episode ...reaction episode..LOL it will be fun for sure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

gawd! this shahi will never let us forget muku!!

Not me Dear.

He is not letting us forget about him by making headlines all the time.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Leave in the sense darling he is gonna free her..but that will be too late...i am waiting for today's episode ...reaction episode..LOL it will be fun for sure...

Me too want to see their face. But hoping Paddy at elast get some hint when she sees Madhu's face. Atleast that much understanding shoudl be there for a daughter, who was so close to her.

But sadly I don't think it will happen. RK will fulfill his first vachan tonight by making all her family members hate her.

-Sexy-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hey guys
ok i gotto go,, today i have to meet a designer.. she is designing my dresses for mehendi n sangeet,, so see you all in the evening,,
happy chatting,,
nids calm ur nerves u have become very chidchidi,,shahi forget muku until he comes back n spare us the horror,, hatzie give ur boss a kiss from my side n ask him to let u free,, sasi i am proud of becoz u dint ask for recaps in ur thread,,LOLLOL
anji my sweet heart,, u r the nicest one here,,
byee guys,, love ya all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Me too want to see their face. But hoping Paddy at elast get some hint when she sees Madhu's face. Atleast that much understanding shoudl be there for a daughter, who was so close to her.

But sadly I don't think it will happen. RK will fulfill his first vachan tonight by making all her family members hate her.

If he has to be her center of universe everyone else has to go..testing times and everyone will fail...and this where RK stands..knowing or unknowing his reason of her destruction will make him protect her from others..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

hey guys
ok i gotto go,, today i have to meet a designer.. she is designing my dresses for mehendi n sangeet,, so see you all in the evening,,
happy chatting,,
nids calm ur nerves u have become very chidchidi,,shahi forget muku until he comes back n spare us the horror,, hatzie give ur boss a kiss from my side n ask him to let u free,, sasi i am proud of becoz u dint ask for recaps in ur thread,,LOLLOL
byee guys,, love ya all

Have a nice day Angel
what do u mean anji is nicest ..Angry baki hum sabh langoor hai kya

-Sexy--brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

hey guys
happy chatting,,
byee guys,, love ya all

Have a nice day Angel

what ever u say!!

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

hey guys
happy chatting,,
byee guys,, love ya all

Have a nice day Angel

what ever u say!!

ROFL Typical chalo carry on...designer ka simaag ache se kha lena...and get a fabulous dress..

-Sexy--brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index