Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 26)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

oye daarlings!!

Lovely DP. Both of  you so cute and loving.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by mymagic13

oye daarlings!!

Lovely DP. Both of  you so cute and loving.Day Dreaming

tell the truth shahi,, i clearly look like a bevdi!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

lol oh well. but one quesiton is why would the constant intense "sad" factor lower  down the trps ? there is roma , shamshoo and bitto ji for the light and comic factor right? anyway.
They are koyel but are they showing their funny side recently..no..its been a month or more ...We will njoy the show however it may be and i'm enjoying it completely.. but trp devtas may not..though trp devtas love tears there should be balance for the show to get MORE trps ..i'm not talking abt present trp's but to get trps like BV(lol..i know i'm expecting a lot but u never know)..and y i'm saying abt sad factor is, my family pointed out that and asked to change channel..so i said MAY be elder ppl (few) are not liking it and that MAY reflect in trps..all this is just my opinion ..it MAY or MAY NOT happens Smile..just a discussion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

lol oh well. but one quesiton is why would the constant intense "sad" factor lower  down the trps ? there is roma , shamshoo and bitto ji for the light and comic factor right? anyway.
They are koyel but are they showing their funny side recently..no..its been a month or more ...We will njoy the show however it may be and i'm enjoying it completely.. but trp devtas may not..though trp devtas love tears there should be balance for the show to get MORE trps ..i'm not talking abt present trp's but to get trps like BV(lol..i know i'm expecting a lot but u never know)..and y i'm saying abt sad factor is, my family pointed out that and asked to change channel..so i said MAY be elder ppl (few) are not liking it and that MAY reflect in trps..all this is just my opinion ..it MAY or MAY NOT happens Smile..just a discussion

im enjoying the show too a lot. LOL oh...oh well im enjoying it ..as long as rk is there with his past and his equation with mb is further concentrated..im so not changing the channel. LOL BV has a lot of tears involved..like too much. my mom watches it too but she also loves MBEIEJ. LOL..and BV's trp has gone really down last week..anyway.

..PlayfulKiss..-brokensoul-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I don't think TRP is falling because of sad factor. In fact sad factor will bring in TRP. But then damage was already done with Mukund track, TRP has fallen too much with lot of viewers moving on, it is taking sometime to get back those viewers.

Hopefully marriage track will bring in some of the lost numbers and from then on it might pick.

They should have hold to on to what they got for initial episodes and avoid the risk of dragging Mukund track.

mukund...grrr...channel should air a promo that mukund left the show..atleast then viewers may come back...loll...ok..ok..i know its a bad jokeLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sasi10 - 11 August 2012 at 4:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
im enjoying the show too a lot. LOL oh...oh well im enjoying it ..as long as rk is there with his past and his equation with mb is further concentrated..im so not changing the channel. LOL BV has a lot of tears involved..like too much. my mom watches it too but she also loves MBEIEJ. LOL..and BV's trp has gone really down last week..anyway.
[/QUOTE]

BV has more than 4 years of loyal audience. And actually it is a good show. even without the lead for a whole episode, it is not much noticed. Their story was so strong.

But here the selling factor is RK & MB. So without them and focus away from them will not work for the show. And anyways nowadays so many good shows. So to get a loyal fan base it has to be really good. I think MB already has a loyal fan base. But we need more to be on top and go that far as BV.

Shows which came three years back and still running have a loyal fan base though the shows are not good at all. Maybe that time when those shows came there are not many good shows and people are addicted to those shows and couldn't leave it still. So they are still in the run for top spots.

_sasi_readingworms.

dddhfan Senior Member
dddhfan
dddhfan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
great work
_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

yes BV has lot of tears but they balance out very very well with required humour from daadisaa or with normal drama with out tears..BV trps are always minimum 3+  and if there is any peak it will go 4+..Hope MB will reach that heights soon...the team did a lot of effort along with big budgets..Their hardwork should pay off..this week trps will say a lot...let's see..though i dont care abt trps,they r required for a show to continue long time ..chal (4 months old)is already under scanner for 1+ trps constantly..

Edited by sasi10 - 11 August 2012 at 3:38am

readingworms.-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index