Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 25)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by anji64

finally ... hi nidzz.

kahanpe hai wo post...

still people are so obsessed with geet ... 

Shahi se puch ..usne bhe  comment kiya tha LOL


Ya me commented. Cos when DD's look for Madhubala came also people saying she looks like Geet when she is not just because she wears Salwar. What should she wear to be different short skirts??

And if she has funny scenes like Geet in MB, imagine what will happen. Anyways these two shows are completely different. She is playing a more mature character here. So I don't want similar kind of scenes. Madhu can irritate RK, but not in teh same way.


makers would not do the same even Shahi ...they are smart enough to handle this ...and they have proved it in the last few weeks ...so relax ... though comparisons from previous roles would happen in between for both DD and VD 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.


exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. LOL be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. LOL
 
exactly Smile and i love all those jodis u said except sujal-kashish,abhay-piya(these 2 shows never impressed me somehow)Smile


lol oh well. but one quesiton is why would the constant intense "sad" factor lower  down the trps ? there is roma , shamshoo and bitto ji for the light and comic factor right? anyway.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss.._sasi_-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 18968

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
THere was one post saying

This marriage reminds them of LTL. Some other members posted it is like IPK.

Now the thread is closed. I commented on it too, cos today forum is boring and I am commenting on every post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_anji-miraManonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by anji64

finally ... hi nidzz.

kahanpe hai wo post...

still people are so obsessed with geet ... 

Shahi se puch ..usne bhe  comment kiya tha LOL


Ya me commented. Cos when DD's look for Madhubala came also people saying she looks like Geet when she is not just because she wears Salwar. What should she wear to be different short skirts??

And if she has funny scenes like Geet in MB, imagine what will happen. Anyways these two shows are completely different. She is playing a more mature character here. So I don't want similar kind of scenes. Madhu can irritate RK, but not in teh same way.


makers would not do the same even Shahi ...they are smart enough to handle this ...and they have proved it in the last few weeks ...so relax ... though comparisons from previous roles would happen in between for both DD and VD 

exactly. even RK aur Abhay mein zameen aasmaan kya fadak hai , seriously. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 18968

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged


Ya me commented. Cos when DD's look for Madhubala came also people saying she looks like Geet when she is not just because she wears Salwar. What should she wear to be different short skirts??

And if she has funny scenes like Geet in MB, imagine what will happen. Anyways these two shows are completely different. She is playing a more mature character here. So I don't want similar kind of scenes. Madhu can irritate RK, but not in teh same way.

[/QUOTE]

makers would not do the same even Shahi ...they are smart enough to handle this ...and they have proved it in the last few weeks ...so relax ... though comparisons from previous roles would happen in between for both DD and VD 
[/QUOTE]

I know Nidz- Luckily MB makers are not desperate to get support of some fans and repeat scenes of their previous shows, unlike some other shows.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

THere was one post saying

This marriage reminds them of LTL. Some other members posted it is like IPK.

Now the thread is closed. I commented on it too, cos today forum is boring and I am commenting on every post.


ltl as in laagi tujhse lagaan?Bhaao married Nakoo cause he was in love with her beautiful heart..and  this shaddi is nothing like IPK . SleepyArnav married her for his sister. Rk married her to detroy her for life and beyond.theres a big big difference. god these people kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hai..and if you as a dare say something you dont mean because youre playing truth and dare toh tumhe insultd ki baarish de dete hai. as if they never played games in their life. kamaal hai. im glad im a part of this "fandom" or whatever they confine it be in this place.lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Joined: 27 January 2011
Posts: 20310

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
oye daarlings!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 18968

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.


exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. LOL be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. LOL
 
exactly Smile and i love all those jodis u said except sujal-kashish,abhay-piya(these 2 shows never impressed me somehow)Smile


lol oh well. but one quesiton is why would the constant intense "sad" factor lower  down the trps ? there is roma , shamshoo and bitto ji for the light and comic factor right? anyway.


I don't think TRP is falling because of sad factor. In fact sad factor will bring in TRP. But then damage was already done with Mukund track, TRP has fallen too much with lot of viewers moving on, it is taking sometime to get back those viewers.

Hopefully marriage track will bring in some of the lost numbers and from then on it might pick.

They should have hold to on to what they got for initial episodes and avoid the risk of dragging Mukund track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss.._sasi_readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index