Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 23)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

well i feel darkness is the tempo of their relationship and passionate destruction defines them. some people love cotton candy firytale love stories that include pinning walls nokh jhok and dher saara romance...but this is very different..they are a fairytale as well..but a dark , seething and intense one that will keep you at the edge of your couches and beds..not everyone will understand the morbid beauty of their equation..since its a dark love story..but the ones who do.like us...lets just enjoy it. :)

lol as far as i know evryone in the forum are njoying the story including us..here we are talking abt tragic endings which may or may not happen in this show and constant sadness factor in the show which MAY be the reason for low trps than expected..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah ...even I didnt feel comfortable seeing that forced marriage scene ...it was so inhuman ...perhaps we have seen dream weddings so far like Maan and Geet ...ufff that was beyond comprehension ...Sigh ...so it was quite different ...and not all are going to like seeing such weddings ...Too much of darkness doesnt go well with all beyond a limit ...they need to bring balance in the show ...instead of making MB totally lifeless ...MB was almost dead in the marriage rituals ...Confused

Rofl Nidz..i know u dont like tragic stories but i LOVE Dark stories or luv-hate stories..that is the main reason for me to watch Geet (first 6 mnths) too..but ya its true that elder ppl MAY not like dark stories like my family(till now its like that only)..they need to balance it to get more trps..let's see how they handle it...seems like no lite moments in near weeks..

exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. LOL be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. LOL

I have loved all the couples you mentioned. All of them had passionate and intense love stories.  Though have not watched PYEYK. Maybe will watch from you tube, now after getting interacted with you guys I'm curious to see it.

readingworms.anji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

well i feel darkness is the tempo of their relationship and passionate destruction defines them. some people love cotton candy firytale love stories that include pinning walls nokh jhok and dher saara romance...but this is very different..they are a fairytale as well..but a dark , seething and intense one that will keep you at the edge of your couches and beds..not everyone will understand the morbid beauty of their equation..since its a dark love story..but the ones who do.like us...lets just enjoy it. :)

lol as far as i know evryone in the forum are njoying the story including us..here we are talking abt tragic endings which may or may not happen in this show and constant sadness factor in the show which MAY be the reason for low trps than expected..

Some changes might be there in coming episodes. DD said in her live chat, we will get to see her bubbliness in the show soon. So track will be different than what they are showing now. Maybe she will do something to irritate RK.

_sasi_anji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
BRB :)

Edited by sasi10 - 11 August 2012 at 1:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. LOL be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. LOL

exactly Smile and i love all those jodis u said except sujal-kashish,abhay-piya(these 2 shows never impressed me somehow)Smile

Edited by sasi10 - 11 August 2012 at 2:09am

-brokensoul-Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
hatzieee...miss u...lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

hatzieee...miss u...lolLOL

Me too ...LOL ab yeh mat puchna kyun 

_sasi_-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hi all...

sasi    please recapLOL

_sasi_-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index