Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 22)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Taking a break now ...mujhe apna dimaag control main rakhna hai LOL c u all in some time ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah ...even I didnt feel comfortable seeing that forced marriage scene ...it was so inhuman ...perhaps we have seen dream weddings so far like Maan and Geet ...ufff that was beyond comprehension ...Sigh ...so it was quite different ...and not all are going to like seeing such weddings ...Too much of darkness doesnt go well with all beyond a limit ...they need to bring balance in the show ...instead of making MB totally lifeless ...MB was almost dead in the marriage rituals ...Confused

Rofl Nidz..i know u dont like tragic stories but i LOVE Dark stories or luv-hate stories..that is the main reason for me to watch Geet (first 6 mnths) too..but ya its true that elder ppl MAY not like dark stories like my family(till now its like that only)..they need to balance it to get more trps..let's see how they handle it...seems like no lite moments in near weeks..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-brokensoul-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Taking a break now ...mujhe apna dimaag control main rakhna hai LOL c u all in some time ...

that's better but thoda jaldi aana ..hatzie,shahi bhi gayab hai..

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Yeah ...even I didnt feel comfortable seeing that forced marriage scene ...it was so inhuman ...perhaps we have seen dream weddings so far like Maan and Geet ...ufff that was beyond comprehension ...Sigh ...so it was quite different ...and not all are going to like seeing such weddings ...Too much of darkness doesnt go well with all beyond a limit ...they need to bring balance in the show ...instead of making MB totally lifeless ...MB was almost dead in the marriage rituals ...Confused

Rofl Nidz..i know u dont like tragic stories but i LOVE Dark stories or luv-hate stories..that is the main reason for me to watch Geet (first 6 mnths) too..but ya its true that elder ppl MAY not like dark stories like my family(till now its like that only)..they need to balance it to get more trps..let's see how they handle it...seems like no lite moments in near weeks..

Le main a gaye ...LOL   Yeah I dont like Tragic stories ...Love hate relation is fine with me ...and i like it too ...but ending a story with loved ones separated...ahhh it doesnt go well with me ...as far as this show is concerned, I still feel that the way they are showing passion and intensity bw Rishab and MB, 'only death can keep us apart' fits in ... but that is unlikely to happen as  viewers cannot accept such endings ...Phew ...this show is so unpredictable...never imagined this marriage track would come so early in this show ...but now it has happened ...

_sasi_-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
well i feel darkness is the tempo of their relationship and passionate destruction defines them. some people love cotton candy firytale love stories that include pinning walls nokh jhok and dher saara romance...but this is very different..they are a fairytale as well..but a dark , seething and intense one that will keep you at the edge of your couches and beds..not everyone will understand the morbid beauty of their equation..since its a dark love story..but the ones who do.like us...lets just enjoy it. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-mira

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Le main a gaye ...LOL   Yeah I dont like Tragic stories ...Love hate relation is fine with me ...and i like it too ...but ending a story with loved ones separated...ahhh it doesnt go well with me ...as far as this show is concerned, I still feel that the way they are showing passion and intensity bw Rishab and MB, 'only death can keep us apart' fits in ... but that is unlikely to happen as  viewers cannot accept such endings ...Phew ...this show is so unpredictable...never imagined this marriage track would come so early in this show ...but now it has happened ...

Lol nidz...tell me about it! iwas shocked by hearing the mrg news from u that day..i'm against early marriages and pregnancy tracks in any show...so this mrg news kinda disappointed me in the begining..cant say same now but at the same time cant say i'm happy...lolll

-brokensoul-Manonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. LOL be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Lol nidz...tell me about it! iwas shocked by hearing the mrg news from u that day..i'm against early marriages and pregnancy tracks in any show...so this mrg news kinda disappointed me in the begining..cant say same now but at the same time cant say i'm happy...lolll

Even I don't know what to think about the marriage so early in the show. And they are bringing RK's family very soon and the actress they have selected for RK is not what I expected Rk's mother to be. But lets see what they have in store for us.

Marriage is the biggest surprise for me in this show till now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index