Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 20)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Horrible eyes too??Rofl...

abey..RK got depressed or u can say his ego was hurt badly with all that tappads and he need to take it out..so one of the way is drinking..so i dont have prob with that but ya there is no need for cv's to show that many times...yesterday they showed way too many timesLOLLOL

Maybe they want to drag marriage till Monday. Then they don't have to give a new promo this weekend. So made those scenes too long.

But I loved the episode. Infact all the episodes of this week for me is fab.

yes shahi...that is the whole reason for dragging...they wanted to show it on monday only...

i think this week's monday and friday's epis were dragged.. though actors did good job specially dd in monday epi... i loved remaining all epis..Smile

I think this show doesn't have any bank episodes. They are maybe on a very tight schedule. So far every time a Maha episode or a Special epi lot of problems they have to face with something, and which might make them not catching up with more scenes for episodes.

They maybe still short for next week episodes, which make them to keep part of marriage for Monday too. Or maybe we might get boring episodes of Trishna shouting, Paddy crying and maybe Mukund scenes too next week.

But I hope we get to see DD's performance in independence day celebration as she mentioned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

abey..RK got depressed or u can say his ego was hurt badly with all that tappads and he need to take it out..so one of the way is drinking..so i dont have prob with that but ya there is no need for cv's to show that many times...yesterday they showed way too many timesLOLLOL

Maybe they want to drag marriage till Monday. Then they don't have to give a new promo this weekend. So made those scenes too long.

yes shahi...that is the whole reason for dragging...they wanted to show it on monday only...

i think this week's monday and friday's epis were dragged.. though actors did good job specially dd in monday epi... i loved remaining all epis..Smile

This week was indeed a roller coaster ride for all ...Now, they will mellow down a bit next week with the entry of RK's lost mumy-papa  ...MB's journey to stardom would take a week or more i guess 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

I think this show doesn't have any bank episodes. They are maybe on a very tight schedule. So far every time a Maha episode or a Special epi lot of problems they have to face with something, and which might make them not catching up with more scenes for episodes.

They maybe still short for next week episodes, which make them to keep part of marriage for Monday too. Or maybe we might get boring episodes of Trishna shouting, Paddy crying and maybe Mukund scenes too next week.

But I hope we get to see DD's performance in independence day celebration as she mentioned.

I am sure DD will rock in case she performed flamenco emoticon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

This week was indeed a roller coaster ride for all ...Now, they will mellow down a bit next week with the entry of RK's lost mumy-papa  ...MB's journey to stardom would take a week or more i guess 
[/QUOTE]

Nidz - I think we will get to see RK family also after 1 week. This week they will show Thamasha, RK creates with Madhu family about their marriage and the family's reactions I think.

And MB journey's stardom will take some more time. Maybe be 100th episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I am sure DD will rock in case she performed flamenco emoticon
[/QUOTE]

She said she will be performing. And from Vahb tweet it is clear VD is performing. So hopefully DD too gets time to shoot for the performance. I think she will too, cos mostly DVD's scenes from now on will be together. So if VD is performing DD too might.

anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Nidz - I think we will get to see RK family also after 1 week. This week they will show Thamasha, RK creates with Madhu family about their marriage and the family's reactions I think.

And MB journey's stardom will take some more time. Maybe be 100th episode.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ...abhe to MB' ke maha family ka emotional atyachaar hoga MB pe ...u know Shahi ./...I was feeling bad for MB not just bcos of RK ...but See ...this girl was hated by her father before she was born ...she is loved by her sister and Roma on conditions ...hated by RK for some unknown reasons ...RK will tear her from her family first and then, he might leave her too once he goes for his redemption path ...I mean ...WTH man ...RK is playing with MB in any case ...Phew ...jab chaha shaade karle ...bura lga toh chod diya ...wow ...what the girl has in her heart, no one is interested to know in reality ??? 

Edited by Manonids - 11 August 2012 at 12:57am

_sasi_-brokensoul-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

She said she will be performing. And from Vahb tweet it is clear VD is performing. So hopefully DD too gets time to shoot for the performance. I think she will too, cos mostly DVD's scenes from now on will be together. So if VD is performing DD too might.

Lol...Do u mean to say dvd performance?i prefer solo performanceLOL

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index