Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 17)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
good night shahi,, i am kinda feeling sleepy today!!!
hope we get promo after jhalak 2moro!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

good night shahi,, i am kinda feeling sleepy today!!!
hope we get promo after jhalak 2moro!!

GN Meenu- Me also sleepy. Will sleep after the repeat.

Hope they give a promo tomorrow and promote the next track well.

-Sexy-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Rishab Kundra :: The Devils own Paradise

Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven..

There she enters into his dungeon to paradise of hell..where it will be her stage and he is one who operates the trap door..

Where her thoughts and trances is numb..there he comes the Satan of her dreams..into nightmare..where she is a matriarch who has reached to the door of his darkness

Madhu's entrance into the hell..with what an acceptance of the situation..where she is ready to face the music of hell from the Prince of Darkness..he is her Achilles ...the hector.a legendory Lucifier chivalrous act..

RK's Amytal pill why is he so much drunk..that his heart is in senses ..Why is it that hate comes out so easily, yet...love? It gets trapped inside.

The number game 4..Four Days spent in the place which revived his existence where he was questioned...where he was judged..pointed poked by every tom dick and harry..The Four nights where the vindictive acrimonious thoughts rose for her destruction...her amputation from the world around her.

The four slaps he encountered from the raging soul of his..the presumptuous thought rose was to crush her completely...and the lay the trap of no where escape..

The Parthian shot and trances of Madhu's deeds in front of her..where she holds roman candle to his every action..Where RK's eyes spoke volumes ..Say Yes my dove..and watch the miracle unfold..

A phone call from her mother about a charity..yes perfecto..sacrifice the brunt offering she just did..and its named charity...

The glance she gave him the animadvert...a hint of admiration..for what he did..A mellow welcome from the devil on the first instance...can she expect a better victory than this..

The pleading to just visit her father for two hours..does shake him up but nope sorry darling..trust is still alien for me...i have abided my word and now its your turn to jump into the heathen of fire

He sends her away to deck up for him and only him...

There she comes the alluring..charismatic..heart filling beauty...where numbness pecked up in that beauty..His heart and soul filled with such charisma ..and that sexy smirk..Ahan...baby you are mine..

Was it a mockery of marriage he made...think carefully people..byword of reproach..He has done each and every single ritual...every single show case he did by himself..be it a flowerpot for the hawan kundi..be it flowers for puja..be it a log for the homam..be it liquor for the ghee..and there he lit the fire which is ready to engulf both of them into the world of passion and pull.

The artistic decor of the set and the symbolisms so apt for it says the horses is a life-force..

The Red drapes..the sensual color,associated with man's most profound urges and impulses...Lamps symbolises the light from the hour of darknes...there will the illumination at every step they take..The statue of the lady with the pot of water..ensembles the poer of peace..

Ironical enough their attire's talk Passion yes the color blue is for perpetual endless passion..white is the color of peace and purity..black is the color of the devil..the depth..the abyss..

Red Again for her ...is a color of true love ..color of fire and blood..color of exquisite and aesthetically appealing handing her soul to the devil...

Edited by ISADORA - 10 August 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy--brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Good morning all.

No promo yet but today even being saturday, they are showing MB at 5.30 p.m - 7.00 p.m

I think they will show a recap of the episodes so far or a recap of week's episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-Sexy-

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Good morning all.

No promo yet but today even being saturday, they are showing MB at 5.30 p.m - 7.00 p.m

I think they will show a recap of the episodes so far or a recap of week's episodes.

i saw mb at 9 am too.. :)

@hatz..beautiful analysis :)

Edited by sasi10 - 10 August 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
hatzie    awesome analysis ...

today a bit busy  ... see you in the eveningBig smile

-brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hatzie awesome analysis baby!!

-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hi TM, tera commment pda Poco ke post pe ...Hi 5 buddyLOL ...even I could not connect with the episode yesterday ( Apna GEEt connection hai after all ) ...episode dekhne ke baad se mere sir ke watt lage pade hai ...lagta hai RK ke sath sath main bhe Talli ho gaye hunLOL ..2-4 bottles maine bhe chada le hain ...feeling like banging my head on wallConfused ... @ Hatzzie ...tu itne darte kyun hain ...Tera is devil se peecha nahe chutne wala LOL...in bw, analysis is good ...Will be commenting in bw for sure, giving myself a much needed break from MB discussion for a day or two ...dimaag ka dahi ban chuka hai mera ...

PS : Sweet moments in the episode for me ...RK pushing Mb down for making her sit in the mandap ...and MB asking for 2 hours of break LOL  awww she was behaving like a school kid asking her teacher for a break ...it was ironic but it made me laugh for sheer innocence of MB in front of RK ...

Edited by Manonids - 10 August 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index