Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 145)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Nidzz superb baby i loved it..i saw the positive vibe..that so great..thank you love..thanks a ton..you have really no idea what those positive points has made me think

dont scare me Hatzzie LOL...but honestly they really caught my attention today ...at no point, I could feel anything over the top ...the turning point for me today was MB only cried when she had to bend in front of Bittu ...Angry   I am sure one day, he will fall on his knees in front of this lady and his chief will order him at that time ...

Ofcourse Madhu will also have her day. Bittuji was disgusting and he was the one who is doing the most damage to RK.

@ Hatzie. I watched some other channels today. And in one show male lead is involved in an extra marital affair, another a dadi's age person was encouraging a teenage to commit suicide cos her mother hide some things about her past, All these things accepted on TV.  But so much criticizing for MB's marriage, when forced marriage and even marital rape was a common thing on TV.

Bingo Shahi...marital rape is one of the worstest a girl or woman can face..but one forced marriage between leads is not well received...makes me think again and agin..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
shahi   my dear... now a days  there is mehendi color.. that can be stamped  and easily washed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Hatzzie ... See our comments or views are not going to make any difference as the general viewership will build with time only ...RK is shown as negative and that's the well accepted fact by the audience and no matter how many posts are made here, it will not change the fact ...

Yes they seem to be proving the points of sheep...if the TRP does not pick up..by 3 months end..expect major changes in the lines of saas bahu drama...oh heck...

makers did some damage earlier where viewers left the show ...like Trishna and Mukund overdose ...so now TRPs though stabalized, are moderate ...Phew ...the only saviour of the show is Rishbala track ...with MB turning actress ...

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hatzzie ... See our comments or views are not going to make any difference as the general viewership will build with time only ...RK is shown as negative and that's the well accepted fact by the audience and no matter how many posts are made here, it will not change the fact ...

Yes they seem to be proving the points of sheep...if the TRP does not pick up..by 3 months end..expect major changes in the lines of saas bahu drama...oh heck...

That is what I'm afraid of too.

But you know with Colours, TRP viewers might not accept RK if he was shown so much negative. Makers should show us something about RK now. They should not delay it like they dragged Mukund track and lost all TRP's.

Look at what happens with BV. Noone wants female lead to be with the male lead anymore. Ofcourse he left her for another woman so maybe that is why. So I hope whatever hatred RK & Madhu has for each other no third part was brought in between them that so early.

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

makers did some damage earlier where viewers left the show ...like Trishna and Mukund overdose ...so now TRPs though stabalized, are moderate ...Phew ...the only saviour of the show is Rishbala track ...with MB turning actress ...

Yup and they are planning it early next week is my guess and i am going to love MB becoming a star and in process of falling to the devil..it will be superb..now i want to know what makes Rishab bring her into movies...something must have triggered that point..Rishab's parents entry next week..high voltage expected..

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

shahi   my dear... now a days  there is mehendi color.. that can be stamped  and easily washed...

Ya I know. But it looked very real.

ISADORAanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

I think makers know the stability in TRP was because of DVD. Otherwise it could have been worse. At least they are now only concentrating on the leads and showing them.

anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Shahi tu third party ke tension na le ...woh to ab tak viewers bhe samajh chuke hain ke RK kisi ko Maddy ke aas paas bhe aane nahe dega LOL...I too believe that RK's past needs to be justified else it would become very difficult for viewers to accept Rishbala ...in bw, the promos shown before the starting of the show were totally dreamy and filmy, no one could have expected RK to be a villain and MB to be his victim cum slave ...

Edited by Manonids - 15 August 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index