Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 143)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hi Hatzzie ...pak gaye na posts dekh kar ...even i went offline early ...but have slept so much today ...so Phew ...came back 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Nidzz superb baby i loved it..i saw the positive vibe..that so great..thank you love..thanks a ton..you have really no idea what those positive points has made me think

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hatzie thats why we want some sensible people like you to do the analysis and help people to change their mindset..
today  nidzz has given some positive points which i liked the most

Anjie ...do not expect such service from me any sooner now ..LOL...i am good at maroing tanna only ...

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Forum is full of posts on tonight episode.

Meaning the show is getting people's attention. Negative publicity is also publicity.

I just want some change from next week. At least change of clothes for RK & Madhu and Trishna's reaction.

I think makers will wrap up Madhu getting humiliated by the marriage rituals this week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

hi Hatzzie ...pak gaye na posts dekh kar ...even i went offline early ...but have slept so much today ...so Phew ...came back 

Arre haan yaar..ithna bashing bhi tik nahi hai..i dont like when people bash RishBala..i like both characters..i love them..i dont like those damn meaning less words for them...par nahi sidha toot pado..unne dono ke upar..ek ko isse liye lago ki woh toruture kar raha hai..duessre ko isse liye lago kuon ki she is not speaking...
Uff kya matlab they need choclate love stories..they better quit the show..i usually dont check such posts kabhi kabi dekh liye tho blood boil ho jatha hai mera

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
oki guys gotto go n meet my hubby,,
his mom is asleep n i cant miss the chance,,
see ya later,,

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Nidzz superb baby i loved it..i saw the positive vibe..that so great..thank you love..thanks a ton..you have really no idea what those positive points has made me think

dont scare me Hatzzie LOL...but honestly they really caught my attention today ...at no point, I could feel anything over the top ...the turning point for me today was MB only cried when she had to bend in front of Bittu ...Angry   I am sure one day, he will fall on his knees in front of this lady and his chief will order him at that time ...

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Forum is full of posts on tonight episode.

Meaning the show is getting people's attention. Negative publicity is also publicity.

I just want some change from next week. At least change of clothes for RK & Madhu and Trishna's reaction.

I think makers will wrap up Madhu getting humiliated by the marriage rituals this week.

Yup they are gonna wind it up by this week...we will get to see normal flow from next week...hope everything goes right at least for the cast and crew of the show

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index