Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 142)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i know hatzie,, but i dont blame the fans,, there is only suffering for madhu n RK is torturing her always so cant do anything when people react like that,,

@shahi i saw the pic,, they r always after dd becoz she does not give them bhav,, sick website

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

IN TC Pic of the day there is a pic of DD praying. And they have written there Drashti is asking us to watch the show and increase TRP's.

TC people are so disgusting. Always after DD.

Maybe me too sensitive. I didn't like Kapil, the comedian's comment on DD today.

what comment shahi?

and you hatzie... where have you been all the day?

Edited by anji64 - 15 August 2012 at 11:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

IN TC Pic of the day there is a pic of DD praying. And they have written there Drashti is asking us to watch the show and increase TRP's.

Maybe me too sensitive. I didn't like Kapil, the comedian's comment on DD today.

Oh people really they need to know where to draw a line..damn why the hell is this happening..its just not geling...from the day 1 this show has been target left right and centre...

-brokensoul-anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

what comment shahi?

and you hatzie... where have you been all the day?

Hey Anji...been bit busy guests at house...so cooking and cooking...LOL and i come here to see all bashings happening so left...

-brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Oh people really they need to know where to draw a line..damn why the hell is this happening..its just not geling...from the day 1 this show has been target left right and centre...

this show is unique na... so much bashing to banta hai na... not much sugar coated comments naLOL

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i know hatzie,, but i dont blame the fans,, there is only suffering for madhu n RK is torturing her always so cant do anything when people react like that,,

@shahi i saw the pic,, they r always after dd becoz she does not give them bhav,, sick website

Agreed for a person or character to change it needs time..his hatred for world is 20 yeras..and madhu strikes the deal with him..what if there was no deal and Rishbala would be nothing..No madhu has to beat RK all time..why can't they understand only madhu is the one who is getting out the reactions from him..anger hatred all extremes..with others its just sarcasm...you see him controlled..but no people bash the character so much..i am just fed up...i avoid most of the posts for this reason..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Originally posted by ISADORA

this show is unique na... so much bashing to banta hai na... not much sugar coated comments naLOL

I do not want any sugar coated comments...dear..let it be balanced is what i am asking comment on the character not on the show how marriage is going so long...nonsense i remeber in one show they dragged this marriage to whole week..nothinf except whole week was celebration...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hatzie thats why we want some sensible people like you to do the analysis and help people to change their mindset..
today  nidzz has given some positive points which i liked the most

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index