Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 140)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 24312

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@nidz lol so true kuch bhi karo ye RK nai sudharnewalaROFL kal forum me sab use cute bol rahe the aaj devil bolenge LOL he is rangeela character ROFL dunno how to judge him Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Only positives I could fathom:

RK and MB got blessings from Paddy though forcibly but they got it ...so a hope for this marriage to turn real in future 

RK announced that no one can take away MB's hand from him...solid hai boss 

MB  accepting that she has given her hand to RK herself  ...showing her consent for whatever comes her way now ...she will try to work out some or the other way 

RK-MB entered together in RK mansion ...i mean their first step was bang on ...

RK burned his thumb to put Tilak on MB's forehead ...indicating he will not be spared if Mb is hurt ...so equal partner in pain too 




Edited by Manonids - 15 August 2012 at 9:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Maria-caprianji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

@nidz lol so true kuch bhi karo ye RK nai sudharnewalaROFL kal forum me sab use cute bol rahe the aaj devil bolenge LOL he is rangeela character ROFL dunno how to judge him Stern Smile

Yup Ashu ...He's a superstar ...kuch to baat hai bande main ...woh acting kar raha tha kal ...but now the game begins   ...Phew ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Only positives I could fathom:

RK and MB got blessings from Paddy though forcibly but they got it ...so a hope for this marriage to turn real in future 

RK announced that no one can take away MB's hand from him...solid hai boss 

MB  accepting that she has given her hand to RK herself  ...showing her consent for whatever comes her way now ...she will try to work out some or the other way 

RK-MB entered together in RK mansion ...i mean their first step was bang on ...

RK burned his thumb to put Tilak on MB's forehead ...indicating he will not be spared if Mb is hurt ...so equal partner in pain too 



so true nidzClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Maria-capriManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Joined: 27 January 2011
Posts: 20310

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by Manonids

Only positives I could fathom:

RK and MB got blessings from Paddy though forcibly but they got it ...so a hope for this marriage to turn real in future 

RK announced that no one can take away MB's hand from him...solid hai boss 

MB  accepting that she has given her hand to RK herself  ...showing her consent for whatever comes her way now ...she will try to work out some or the other way 

RK-MB entered together in RK mansion ...i mean their first step was bang on ...

RK burned his thumb to put Tilak on MB's forehead ...indicating he will not be spared if Mb is hurt ...so equal partner in pain too 




Clap Claptu kaisa itni positive thoughts soch liya! mera aur poco ka prediction about making her kaam waali bai came true,, i am waiting for the day where madhu hurts him!!
Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Maria-capriISADORAanji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
No Comments as i did not catch the episode...i am sure RK ka kameenapna was there today and Rk ki bashing shuru...
 
Ok guys have fun...i will check on tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

 
Originally posted by Manonids

Only positives I could fathom:

RK and MB got blessings from Paddy though forcibly but they got it ...so a hope for this marriage to turn real in future 

RK announced that no one can take away MB's hand from him...solid hai boss 

MB  accepting that she has given her hand to RK herself  ...showing her consent for whatever comes her way now ...she will try to work out some or the other way 

RK-MB entered together in RK mansion ...i mean their first step was bang on ...

RK burned his thumb to put Tilak on MB's forehead ...indicating he will not be spared if Mb is hurt ...so equal partner in pain too 




Clap Claptu kaisa itni positive thoughts soch liya! mera aur poco ka prediction about making her kaam waali bai came true,, i am waiting for the day where madhu hurts him!!
Clap

Positive I dont know ...but only these points made me hopeful for MB's future /...Hopeful only Hopeful Meenu ...rest story writers ke hath main hai sab ...Well RK made Mb her slave but he's upto something really worst for her ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

No Comments as i did not catch the episode...i am sure RK ka kameenapna was there today and Rk ki bashing shuru...
 
Ok guys have fun...i will check on tomorrow

oh oh ...do catch it Hatzzie ..and then share ur views LOL  only views 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index