Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 128)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by Shahisthi

DD is so cute in this pic
Day Dreaming
Ohhh is that Krishna??? Yeh act kab ane wala hai?? I love watching Krishna...he is total entertainment.

Hi Urvi

Tomorrow from 1 p.m on Colours. It is independence day celebration. VD too performing. Ya it is Krishna with DD

PurpleHorizonanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Loved the episode tonight and I'm totally loving the show.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Me really happy because they don't keep secrets like in other shows. Everything out in the open. Why Madhu sacrificed herself was known to everyone. If it is any other show these kind of scenes will be kept for later and build a completely new track on these and it might not even come out in open.

I never imagine RK will call Biwi to Madhu after this marriage. one more unique thing. Have never heard anyone calling this in any show so far. Hats off to the dialogue writers and who gave the idea. Even horror one was awesome too.

Thank God RK is not drinking tonight, though he is drunk, the bottle was not shown.

So Madhu was  taken away from her family and her family has not disown her. But RK might not allow her to have any relationship with them. But it was a relief there is no misunderstanding. Now Trishna's reaction will be worth seeing. I am sure she will wish she is Madhu.

Loved DD scene with Shamshu. She is so adorable, when she was crying and talking so lovingly to him. I wish we saw some more scenes of this duo as father and daughter.

Padmini said she will pay back the money. But it is not possible for them to do so.

So I it is possible Madhu will accept the film role to pay back RK and free herself on her mother's request or for her mother. Maybe by that time she might start loving him and won't be able to leave him and she will be popular and would be difficult to get away from the industry too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAMaria-caprianji-miramysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Damn Hilarious Episode for me..ROFL..so unpredictable who knew the devil himself willk reveal about the deal...

I am loving each and every bit of the show...
Rishab Kundra you rock...what awesome dialogues you have...

Super cute scene..Biwi..wow...who knew he would call her so sweetly and she would respond to him..

she is trying to accept this new life...

Missed the last part...Can you tell me shahi what happend when he gets her out of ICU...

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Damn Hilarious Episode for me..ROFL..so unpredictable who knew the devil himself willk reveal about the deal...

Super cute scene..Biwi..wow...who knew he would call her so sweetly and she would respond to him..

Missed the last part...Can you tell me shahi what happend when he gets her out of ICU...

THat one was a small part. Padmini blcoks them and said she will pay back each and every penny he spent on Shamshu's treatment. RK said Sasuma do you have Buleria, she is my wife and I;m your damad.

Precap was RK forcibly making Paddy to give blessing and he was saying the blessing words and also forcefully put Paddy's hand on his head and said the words for blessing and took Madhu away from them.

ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

THat one was a small part. Padmini blcoks them and said she will pay back each and every penny he spent on Shamshu's treatment. RK said Sasuma do you have Buleria, she is my wife and I;m your damad.

Precap was RK forcibly making Paddy to give blessing and he was saying the blessing words and also forcefully put Paddy's hand on his head and said the words for blessing and took Madhu away from them.

Oh i thought he will instantly react so he did not..

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
heyy babes!!
kya mast episode tha,, biwi cracked me up!!
RK rocked the show today!!
loving dvd so so much

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ya Meenu. Epi was awesome and show is getting better and better. It was funny and sad na.

Your DP is cute.

-Sexy-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index