Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 (Page 12)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Shahi...she is not his mother..remember she was in MB before the leap..where Roma and Trishna go and get insulted..

Good Morning Hatzzie LOL  yeh latest article and playing RK's mother ...

Eww..i wanted someone glamorous ROFL

are yar ...her role seems to be more of a socialite and sensible woman dominated by her hubby ...not someone into glam world 

Ya she might be someone like Ramesh Sippy's wife.  She is also an actress. Do some roloes in films but a socialite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Dont tell me RK hates his whole dhamkadar family..as he said he was 12yr old when his father died..Raza's role may be of a step father..so that is one of the reason he hates them hmmm...

Yes indeed ..he hates his family ...as Shahi pointed that his real father died ...so how he died and RK remembers it too ...so there must be some dark past of him ...and may be because of his step dad who is from film industry ...he was forced into movies ...and now he would do the same with MB ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Shahi...she is not his mother..remember she was in MB before the leap..where Roma and Trishna go and get insulted..

Good Morning Hatzzie LOL  yeh latest article and playing RK's mother ...

Eww..i wanted someone glamorous ROFL

are yar ...her role seems to be more of a socialite and sensible woman dominated by her hubby ...not someone into glam world 

Dont tell me RK hates his whole dhamkadar family..as he said he was 12yr old when his father died..Raza's role may be of a step father..so that is one of the reason he hates them hmmm...

Hatzie- RK hates women it seems. He didn't even think twice before insulting Paddy. So I think he blames his mother for something about his father.

He definitely is a neglected child. Otherwoise he wouldn't behave like that. He only has Bittuji, when he was in jail also. And when the officver said he got food from his home, look at his reaction.

Edited by Shahisthi - 10 August 2012 at 6:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
chalo aane do ab RK ke mumy, papa ko ...dekh lenge apne bete ke kaarnamein ...Kundra family ka chand ...LOL  logging off guys now 

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

chalo aane do ab RK ke mumy, papa ko ...dekh lenge apne bete ke kaarnamein ...Kundra family ka chand ...LOL  logging off guys now 

always wrong timings  grrr
-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Loved the episode. Dhamakedhar episode.ClapClapClapClapClap Hats off to the MB team. Especially DD & VD for a mind blowing performance.

DD was looking so beautiful. More beautiful than what we saw in the segments.

So my prediction about family not knowing Madhu getting money was true. RK doesn't even let her go for the operation. But still I wish Paddy at least trust her and understand her. But with trishna & Roma pointing fingers at her maybe she won't even believe Madhu.

Or Maybe Madhu's wouldn't even try to tell them anything and might remain quiet. She might not be allowed to tell anything. Felt sorry for her.

RK said they will go together to get Ashirwad. I wonder what his plans are.

I so want a promo now for the next track. But don't have any hope with Colors channel. They will bore us with JDJ promo the whole weekend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Shahi New Promo !!!! LOL    bhul ja ...Colors bhe dheet ho chuka hai ...Sale pka rahe hain same promo se ek hafte se ...ab toh Monday ke baad he kuch ummed hai ...kher today's episode was not  that good enough for me ...yesterday's was way too good ...Perhaps we have seen so many segments that we know what all is gonna happen ...so excitement he nahe the dekhne ke shaade ...as far as this deal is concerned, it will remain a secret for some time ...and RK-MB will go there to meet Shamu but after he will announce his weeding there, MB will be lashed out by the family and RK will enjoy MB's humiliation ...Sigh ...

-Sexy--brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index