Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i know hatzie,, but i dont blame the fans,, there is only suffering for madhu n RK is torturing her always so cant do anything when people react like that,,

@shahi i saw the pic,, they r always after dd becoz she does not give them bhav,, sick website
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

IN TC Pic of the day there is a pic of DD praying. And they have written there Drashti is asking us to watch the show and increase TRP's.

TC people are so disgusting. Always after DD.

Maybe me too sensitive. I didn't like Kapil, the comedian's comment on DD today.

what comment shahi?

and you hatzie... where have you been all the day?
Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

IN TC Pic of the day there is a pic of DD praying. And they have written there Drashti is asking us to watch the show and increase TRP's.

TC people are so disgusting. Always after DD.

Maybe me too sensitive. I didn't like Kapil, the comedian's comment on DD today.

Oh people really they need to know where to draw a line..damn why the hell is this happening..its just not geling...from the day 1 this show has been target left right and centre...

ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

what comment shahi?

and you hatzie... where have you been all the day?

Hey Anji...been bit busy guests at house...so cooking and cooking...πŸ˜† and i come here to see all bashings happening so left...
anji-mira thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Oh people really they need to know where to draw a line..damn why the hell is this happening..its just not geling...from the day 1 this show has been target left right and centre...

this show is unique na... so much bashing to banta hai na... not much sugar coated comments naπŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

i know hatzie,, but i dont blame the fans,, there is only suffering for madhu n RK is torturing her always so cant do anything when people react like that,,

@shahi i saw the pic,, they r always after dd becoz she does not give them bhav,, sick website

Agreed for a person or character to change it needs time..his hatred for world is 20 yeras..and madhu strikes the deal with him..what if there was no deal and Rishbala would be nothing..No madhu has to beat RK all time..why can't they understand only madhu is the one who is getting out the reactions from him..anger hatred all extremes..with others its just sarcasm...you see him controlled..but no people bash the character so much..i am just fed up...i avoid most of the posts for this reason..
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

this show is unique na... so much bashing to banta hai na... not much sugar coated comments naπŸ˜†

I do not want any sugar coated comments...dear..let it be balanced is what i am asking comment on the character not on the show how marriage is going so long...nonsense i remeber in one show they dragged this marriage to whole week..nothinf except whole week was celebration...
anji-mira thumbnail
hatzie thats why we want some sensible people like you to do the analysis and help people to change their mindset..
today  nidzz has given some positive points which i liked the most
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi Hatzzie ...pak gaye na posts dekh kar ...even i went offline early ...but have slept so much today ...so Phew ...came back 
ISADORA thumbnail
Nidzz superb baby i loved it..i saw the positive vibe..that so great..thank you love..thanks a ton..you have really no idea what those positive points has made me think