Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys...Happy Independance day😊 i may not come online for few days..so,u guys carryon and congrats for completing this thread too in advance...

btw DD was fantastic today and and i'm disappointed with trps...sigh..
anyways...c u soon guys

Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mymagic13

shahi i like nids title!!

Sasi upset with TRP.😭

Meenu- Me too liked the title of Nidz and even Hatiz too. But I want a simple one. Cos these are too deep. I don't even understand. the meaning.😆

I guess I'll go for something simpler like

Rishbala: A twisted beginning - A twisted fate

OR

Rishbala: An unknown beginning - A Twisted fate

Is it Ok.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Sasi upset with TRP.😭

Meenu- Me too liked the title of Nidz and even Hatiz too. But I want a simple one. Cos these are too deep. I don't even understand. the meaning.😆

I guess I'll go for something simpler like

Rishbala: A twisted beginning - A twisted fate

OR

Rishbala: An unknown beginning - A Twisted fate

Is it Ok.

Rishbala: A twisted beginning - A twisted fate is nice
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me it was again a disturbing episode. So much humiliation. But was expecting it. So it was not shocking coming from this show.

One episode they will show a softer side of RK and the next episode, he is shown so evil which force us to change our views on him and start hating him. Maybe the reason normal viewers are not able to like the show.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

For me it was again a disturbing episode. So much humiliation. But was expecting it. So it was not shocking coming from this show.

One episode they will show a softer side of RK and the next episode, he is shown so evil which force us to change our views on him and start hating him. Maybe the reason normal viewers are not able to like the show.

Finally all are grounded now ...that's the reason I didnt gave my review yesterday ...yesterday, RK showed his claim over MB in front of her family to wind up her life with them ...and fans got carried away by his temporary stint as a soft person ...😆.  woh superstar hai re ...he showed how good he's at his job ...nothing more than that ...today's episode didnt surprise or shocked me ...it was expected that he will humiliate her to the core and that's what he did ...so story going as expected ...I wonder kal jo itne khush the RK se ab usko bash karenge ...😆  lage raho...
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ekdum sahi kaha nidzz
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@nidz lol so true kuch bhi karo ye RK nai sudharnewala🤣 kal forum me sab use cute bol rahe the aaj devil bolenge 😆 he is rangeela character 🤣 dunno how to judge him 😳
Manonidz thumbnail
Only positives I could fathom:

RK and MB got blessings from Paddy though forcibly but they got it ...so a hope for this marriage to turn real in future 

RK announced that no one can take away MB's hand from him...solid hai boss 

MB  accepting that she has given her hand to RK herself  ...showing her consent for whatever comes her way now ...she will try to work out some or the other way 

RK-MB entered together in RK mansion ...i mean their first step was bang on ...

RK burned his thumb to put Tilak on MB's forehead ...indicating he will not be spared if Mb is hurt ...so equal partner in pain too 

Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivoash

@nidz lol so true kuch bhi karo ye RK nai sudharnewala🤣 kal forum me sab use cute bol rahe the aaj devil bolenge 😆 he is rangeela character 🤣 dunno how to judge him 😳

Yup Ashu ...He's a superstar ...kuch to baat hai bande main ...woh acting kar raha tha kal ...but now the game begins   ...Phew ...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Manonids

Only positives I could fathom:

RK and MB got blessings from Paddy though forcibly but they got it ...so a hope for this marriage to turn real in future 

RK announced that no one can take away MB's hand from him...solid hai boss 

MB  accepting that she has given her hand to RK herself  ...showing her consent for whatever comes her way now ...she will try to work out some or the other way 

RK-MB entered together in RK mansion ...i mean their first step was bang on ...

RK burned his thumb to put Tilak on MB's forehead ...indicating he will not be spared if Mb is hurt ...so equal partner in pain too 

so true nidz👏